PDA

View Full Version : I-AA Info in Phil Steele... Make Sure To Buy!

Josh
June 10th, 2005, 04:37 PM
Phil Steele did not include small schools in their National Book that is out now but after they release the Big 10, Big 12, and SEC previews they will feature a 19 dollar book that is over 420 pages with I-A, 1-AA, D2, and D3 in there.

Just wanted to let everyone know to make sure to pick this up since it will include I-AA info.

Make sure to get this, S&S, Lindy's, and OF COURSE the I-AA.org Fall Preview when researching I-AA this summer!

Retro
June 10th, 2005, 08:41 PM
If i remember last year, phil steele did have a ton of stats of everything, but not much for real reading or actual preview material.. it seemed like more of a stat book than anything..

Josh
June 11th, 2005, 12:07 AM
If i remember last year, phil steele did have a ton of stats of everything, but not much for real reading or actual preview material.. it seemed like more of a stat book than anything..

It is done by one person so he tried to make writeups on teams shorter to add more ratings and have as many stats as he could. He did have good info on players in the depth charts.

It has a ton of info in there and a lot of factual info that does help though.

It seems meant to be a stat book because they have services where you bet on games when you bet you tend to use stats.