PDA

View Full Version : Bye vs NDSU

Bisonator
September 10th, 2013, 08:10 AM
OK let's get this rolling.

This could be one of our toughest weeks all year. Bye has been looking strong so far but we have too. I think we win a close one this week. What say you NoDak??? xcoffeex

ysubigred
September 10th, 2013, 08:16 AM
OK let's get this rolling.

This could be one of our toughest weeks all year. Bye has been looking strong so far but we have too. I think we win a close one this week. What say you NoDak??? xcoffeex

^^ Move on nothing to see here xcoffeex
xhomerx

UNDBIZ
September 10th, 2013, 08:18 AM
Giving up 0 yards per game, BYE's defense is looking strong this year. I just don't see ndsu's offense being able to move the ball well against BYE. Fortunately for the bizun, BYE's offense is terrible and will struggle against your tough defensive line. My only prediction is that the score will be very low and it's going to be a nail-biter.

NoDak 4 Ever
September 10th, 2013, 08:23 AM
I'm afraid of complacency. With the win over K-State and the easy victory over Ferris State, I'm just worried the team won't even show up.

darell1976
September 10th, 2013, 08:29 AM
This will be the worst attendance for NDSU since last year's game vs BYE.

Bisonator
September 10th, 2013, 08:30 AM
Bye has a very tough schedule. I think this game should help our SOS. I believe we will be able to control the line on both sides of the ball. Just hope we come out of this with no injuries!

Bisonator
September 10th, 2013, 08:31 AM
This will be the worst attendance for NDSU since last year's game vs BYE.

No doubt about it. The tailgating atmosphere sucks too!xlolx

Bison56
September 10th, 2013, 08:36 AM
Going to say it will be a 0-0 tie game.

Laker
September 10th, 2013, 08:39 AM
Good BYE! :D

Bisonator
September 10th, 2013, 08:43 AM
So who thinks Lakes and JBB are looking for Bye's message board? xlolx

clenz
September 10th, 2013, 08:50 AM
So who thinks Lakes and JBB are looking for Bye's message board? xlolx

I'm willing to bet they've already been banned there....

quando omni flunkus moritati

DJKyR0
September 10th, 2013, 09:04 AM
These kinds of games are why we need to go FBS ASAP. None of this pansy *****.

Gil Dobie
September 10th, 2013, 09:06 AM
Hope everyone stays healthy for the Delaware St game.

Vitojr130
September 10th, 2013, 09:33 AM
Fire Vigen save season

DSUrocks07
September 10th, 2013, 09:59 AM
I just realized that NDSU has a bye before playing the Hornetsxanim_chaixxstretchxxasswhipx

xdohx

DSUrocks07
September 10th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Hope everyone stays healthy for the Delaware St game.

I just hope we make it to Fargo, need to stop in Baltimore first.

BisonFan02
I just realized that NDSU has a bye before playing the Hornetsxanim_chaixxstretchxxasswhipx

xdohx

Coming to Fargo in two weeks?

Hammerhead
There must be something wrong with the schedule. BYE also plays BYU this weekend. xlolx

Bisonator
September 10th, 2013, 10:23 AM
There must be something wrong with the schedule. BYE also plays BYU this weekend. xlolx

Split squad. They are that good!xthumbsupx

DSUrocks07
September 10th, 2013, 10:33 AM
Coming to Fargo in two weeks?

Can't. Couldn't get the time off from work. I'll be sure to make it up there for a game in the future. Maybe a more competitive one perhaps? xthumbsupx

eaglewraith
September 10th, 2013, 10:41 AM
You guys are forgetting about the Southern Speed that BYE has. Can't discount that.

Twentysix
September 10th, 2013, 11:10 AM
I thought Bye was a Mormon school? Southern Mormons?!?!?! We're all doomed.

knucklehead
September 10th, 2013, 11:38 AM
Better watch out...Most Byes are pretty Good.

NoDak 4 Ever
September 10th, 2013, 11:46 AM
When does the Bye Mask video come out?

tjamz
September 10th, 2013, 12:02 PM
I thought Bye was a Mormon school? Southern Mormons?!?!?! We're all doomed.

BYE's quarterback is one lucky dude... he's married to every cheerleader on the team. The mascot of BYE isn't called the Polygamists for nothing!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk 4

Vitojr130
September 10th, 2013, 12:17 PM
BYE is mad for having to come to southern Canada.

BisonFan02
September 10th, 2013, 12:20 PM
BYE is mad for having to come to southern Canada.

BYE doesn't have ears and gives signals using ESP...crowd noise won't affect him.

MplsBison
September 10th, 2013, 12:26 PM
What's the over/under on someone in the program getting a citation that is at least indirectly related to alcohol this weekend?

Hey give them a break - it's Fargo. All there is to do is drink and try to get laid. Just be happy that because they're athletes they're not messing around with stuff like Mol-E (or however the kids spell it)*.

* - I hope.

NoDak 4 Ever
September 10th, 2013, 12:29 PM
What's the over/under on someone in the program getting a citation that is at least indirectly related to alcohol this weekend?

Hey give them a break - it's Fargo. All there is to do is drink and ___ each other. Just be happy that because they're athletes they're not messing around with stuff like Mol-E (or however the kids spell it)*.

* - I hope.

http://ib3.huluim.com/video/7596082?region=US&size=600x400

Bisonator
September 10th, 2013, 01:23 PM
I heard montana state bought out their game against Bye. Discuss....xpopcornx

344Johnson
September 10th, 2013, 01:40 PM

Hey give them a break - it's Fargo. All there is to do is drink and try to get laid. Just be happy that because they're athletes they're not messing around with stuff like Mol-E (or however the kids spell it)*.

* - I hope.

I'll go 65%. Probably a freshman getting a minor and we won't really hear anything about it.

MplsBison
September 10th, 2013, 02:17 PM
I'll go 65%. Probably a freshman getting a minor and we won't really hear anything about it.

Bull___.

The Forum takes every opportunity it gets to publish NDSU football players getting citations. That's front page stuff.

darell1976
September 10th, 2013, 02:52 PM
BYE -200
NDSU

5dimes.com

Twentysix
September 10th, 2013, 02:53 PM
BYE -200
NDSU

5dimes.com

I was betting on a 0-0 stalemate.

Hammerhead
September 10th, 2013, 03:08 PM
BYZ(antine) was pretty good about 1,000 years ago. :)

Squealofthepig
September 10th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Giving up 0 yards per game, BYE's defense is looking strong this year. I just don't see ndsu's offense being able to move the ball well against BYE. Fortunately for the bizun, BYE's offense is terrible and will struggle against your tough defensive line. My only prediction is that the score will be very low and it's going to be a nail-biter.

Reminds me of the famous soccer quote, "They beat us five-nil, and we were lucky to score nil."

Montana faced them last week, and Bye's special teams were also tough, giving up not a single return yard.

darell1976
September 10th, 2013, 03:28 PM
Reminds me of the famous soccer quote, "They beat us five-nil, and we were lucky to score nil."

Montana faced them last week, and Bye's special teams were also tough, giving up not a single return yard.

Hopefully NDSU will wear down Bye's offense as they travel to Grand Forks next week. Our defense needs all the help it can get.

UNIFanSince1983
September 10th, 2013, 06:05 PM
Is Bye going to be using a split squad like baseball teams in Spring Training? How else can they play us the same week...

Bisonator
September 10th, 2013, 06:50 PM
Is Bye going to be using a split squad like baseball teams in Spring Training? How else can they play us the same week...

You missed my post on page 2. Yes split squad. They are very deep and play both ways!

dudeitsaid
September 10th, 2013, 06:57 PM
Though Bye will most certainly lose, tragically, the morale and focus of NDSU suffer injuries in the contest. Can NDSU overcome the crushing misfortune against Delaware State, or will the Hornets snatch the W on Sept 21.

NoDak 4 Ever
September 10th, 2013, 07:26 PM
Though Bye will most certainly lose, tragically, the morale and focus of NDSU suffer injuries in the contest. Can NDSU overcome the crushing misfortune against Delaware State, or will the Hornets snatch the W on Sept 21.

This is what I'm afraid of. Bye playing with nothing to lose may just wear the Bison out.

Twentysix
September 10th, 2013, 08:26 PM
Yes split squad. They are very deep and play both ways!

This wreaks of sexuality.

UNIFanSince1983
September 10th, 2013, 08:36 PM
You missed my post on page 2. Yes split squad. They are very deep and play both ways!

Dang I did miss it! I even skimmed through to make sure it hadn't happened yet :(

TennBison
September 10th, 2013, 09:02 PM
How will Bye do when it comes to the selection committee for the playoffs, will they get the #1 spot with a undefeated record? Does BYE have all of its games at home, or are they away games? What is the name of BYEs stadium and what is BYEs nickname? When BYE sends game footage to the next opponent, what does that opponent look for? Does BYE have a cheer leading squad, and if so are they hotties or cows? WHERE CAN I BUY SOME BYE MERCHANDISE????? Has anyone even seen BYE play a game? I am nuts for BYE I gotta know this information. Bye bye and good night.

Vitojr130
September 10th, 2013, 09:39 PM
Bull___.

The Forum takes every opportunity it gets to publish NDSU football players getting citations. That's front page stuff.

I think hell just froze over.... Me and Mpls agree on something.

Bisonator
September 11th, 2013, 07:45 AM
This wreaks of sexuality.

Holy... I just reread that and you're right! xlolx

Southern Bison
October 28th, 2013, 10:24 PM
This week...the rematch of the year in the FCS! Undisputed #1 NDSU hosts the undefeated BYE. Early lines from Vegas show too close to call.

BisonFan02
October 28th, 2013, 10:26 PM
Damn regionalization! I bet we end up playing these guys in the first round of the post season too! :D

Twentysix
October 29th, 2013, 12:39 AM
This is gonna be a shutout. I'm going to Arizona @ Cal instead.

cardiaccowboy
October 29th, 2013, 03:33 AM
What's the over/under on attendance for this one?

TennBison
October 29th, 2013, 07:29 AM
What's the over/under on attendance for this one?
Funny thing is that NDSU attendance this week will be better than the attendance for ISU-B was last week.xcoffeex

Bisonator
October 29th, 2013, 07:48 AM
This week...the rematch of the year in the FCS! Undisputed #1 NDSU hosts the undefeated BYE. Early lines from Vegas show too close to call.

Rematches are like sequels they never live up to the first one. I'm guessing our guys don't take this one seriously, sleep walk thru the first 3 quarters, make a valiant comeback effort but it's not enough and Bye takes this one in a laugher. Or we could pull a Chatty and keep it fairly close, let our fans think we have a shot then piss down our legs and blow it late while blaming it on the refs for "lieing" the whole game and giving it to Bye. Either way thankfully it's a non-counter and our record remains unblemished!

Southern Bison
October 30th, 2013, 10:42 AM
Latest from Bye's leading receiver's Twitter account:

I'm going to blow past Marcus Williams like he's not even there!

The smack talk has already started for the GOTW.