darell1976
September 8th, 2013, 09:03 AM
Colorado Mesa @ Montana State
Cal Poly @ Colorado State
Northern Colorado @ Wyoming
Humboldt St @ Portland St
Western St @ Idaho St
SUU @ Washington St
Montana @ North Dakota (non-conference) (no Hanson throwing 600 yards, and same crappy defense...prove me wrong UND)
Eastern Washington @ Toledo
Weber St @ Utah State
Northern Arizona @ UC Davis
Southern Oregon @ Sac State

bonarae
September 8th, 2013, 09:05 AM
Western St @ Idaho St
SUU @ Washington St
Montana @ North Dakota (non-conference)
Weber St @ Utah State

jayhawkdaddy
September 8th, 2013, 09:31 AM
Big Sky Conference Pick ems Week 3
Humboldt St @ Portland State
Western St @ Idaho State
SUU @ Washington State
Eastern Washington @
Weber St @ Utah State
Southern Oregon @ Sacramento State

Week 1 9-3
Week 2 9-2
Season 18-5

dbackjon
September 11th, 2013, 02:55 PM
Western St @ Idaho St
SUU @ Washington St
Weber St @ Utah State

bojeta
September 11th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Western St @ Idaho St
SUU @ Washington St
Weber St @ Utah State

RabidRabbit
September 11th, 2013, 03:03 PM
Cal Poly @ Colorado State - Stangs avoid the big ST points, and demonstrates who ewes are Ram Tough.
Northern Colorado @ Wyoming FACEPALM BEARS
Western St @ Idaho St
SUU @ Washington St
Montana @ North Dakota (non-conference) UND D needs to show up to have a decent shot here.
Eastern Washington @ Toledo EWU has a really decent chance at a 2nd FBS scalp. Toledo is abundantly aware of that too.
Weber St @ Utah State
Southern Oregon @ Sac State - Score some points Bees.

UNDBIZ
September 11th, 2013, 03:26 PM
Western St @ Idaho St
SUU @ Washington St
Montana @ North Dakota (non-conference) Homer pick
Eastern Washington @ Toledo They got one FBS scalp, I think Toledo will be ready for them.
Weber St @ Utah State

MplsBison
September 11th, 2013, 03:46 PM
Western St @ Idaho St
SUU @ Washington St
Weber St @ Utah State

Here's my post from week 2:

Since I'm late I'll give myself a loss on the Sac St v Arizona St game, though I would've certainly picked Arizona St. Ouch!

As far as the rest of the games Sat, I'll take all the Big Sky teams over DII schools and I'll take all the FBS teams over Big Sky schools. That leaves SDSU vs. UND, which I picked SDSU in the MVFC thread so I'll stick with that here.

Tough to get games out west! You're either playing FBS or DII....I guess that's all there is. Other than San Diego.

Correct picks: SDSU over UND, ISU over Dixie, E Wash over W Oregon, SUU over Ft. Lewis, Utah over Weber, Cal over PDX St, SMU over MSU, Nevada over Davis, Fresno over Poly

Incorrect picks: ASU over Sac St (didn't pick in time), Pueblo over UNC (gotta be friggin' kidding me...)

Week record: 9-2
Season record: 19-4

Still have four sub-DI games this week. Like I said last week, tough to get games out west. All of those **should** be Big Sky winners. Don't pull a Northern Colorado on me!

Five FBS games, none of which seem imminently winnable except E Wash over Toledo. I'll take E Washington and the rest of the FBS teams. Although I wouldn't bet money against SUU, considering the let down effect Wash St could be experiencing after beating USC.

For the Big Sky matches, I may be crazy but I'm going to take UND over Montana. No idea on Davis and NAU, so I'll go with Davis at home.

Grizzlies82
September 11th, 2013, 05:26 PM
Colorado Mesa @ Montana State Cats don't notice the loss of the Irish Lad yet.
Cal Poly @ Colorado State Cal Poly doesn't wait until the end to begin.
Northern Colorado @ Wyoming Cowboy subs get their most playing time this year.
Humboldt St @ Portland State PSU gets a breather.
Western St @ Idaho State Idaho State better win this one, or Kramer is fired mid-week.
SUU @ Washington State Cougar subs get their most playing time this year.
Montana @ North Dakota Could be closer than it should be (do we have a secondary this time?)
Eastern Washington @ Toledo A challenge but EWU is up to it.
Weber St @ Utah State Sadly a repeat of their game last week with Utah.
Northern Arizona @ UC Davis NAU finally lives up to expectations.
Southern Oregon @ Sacramento State Sac State shouldn't break a sweat on this one.

There are all of the correct answers. You're welcome.

DA BEAR
September 11th, 2013, 09:21 PM
Western St @ Idaho St
SUU @ Washington St
Weber St @ Utah State

MTfan4life
September 11th, 2013, 11:23 PM
Western St @ Idaho St
SUU @ Washington St
Weber St @ Utah State
Northern Arizona @ UC Davis (also non conference)

FIFY The first Big Sky conference games are the week of the 28th.

mvemjsunpx
September 11th, 2013, 11:56 PM
EWU 28-45 Toledo — Eastern's questionable run defense gets its first test

Humboldt Pie 20-58 Portland St. — No obstacles for PSU's offense here

Cal Poly 28-24 Colorado St. — This is the one Big Sky/FBS upset I picked in the preseason

NAU 28-3 UC Davis — NAU's passing game is questionable, Davis's whole offense is bad

Soregon 10-35 Sac State — Schedule makers prevent a third-straight Hornet shutout

Western St. 10-51 Idaho St. — Enjoy this win, Bengals, for it will likely be your last

Suutah 6-38 Wazzu — The T-Birds don't have enough offense to contend with Mighty Mike Breske

Weber 14-56 Utah St. — The Wildcats will play better, but obviously not better enough

Mesa 10-41 Montana St. — Has there ever been more perfect timing for a non-DI game?

NoCo 17-52 Wyoming — Ummmm… no. Just no.

Montana 37-27 NoDak — The Griz won't hold the No-Nicks to 6 points, but they obviously won't need to

JALMOND
September 12th, 2013, 01:35 AM
15-98 so far this season. I need a perfect week, or something close to it. My picks this weekend, all my opinion of course.

CP at Colorado State---The Mustangs stay in the upper levels of the FBS, playing at Colorado State this time. Maybe they take a piece out of the book that says to have a shot at winning, score often. Maybe so, but this game, they are still on the short end...Colorado State 44, CP 40.

EWU at Toledo---The Eagles took the country by storm in week 1, upsetting the FBS's Oregon State team. Having disposing of DII Western Oregon last week, they get another shot at beating the FBS, this time at Toledo. The Eagles shocked the country once, can they do it again...Toledo 35, EWU 31.

Western State at ISU---The Bengals took care of business, beating a DII team in Dixie State last week. Whether it translates to conference wins remains to be seen, but they are able to knock around lower opponents. This should be more the same...ISU 31, Western State 10.

UM at UND---The Grizzlies took last week off after dispatching Appalachian State from the ranks of the elite FCS schools. The former Sioux got a couple scores late last weekend to throw a scare into Missouri Valley power South Dakota State. Sets up to be a good game here...UM 32, UND 28.

Colorado Mesa at MSU---The Bobcats lost a heartbreaker last week as FBS's SMU scored late to steal victory from the Bobcats. A bigger issue is how long do they lose their quarterback? Not that it really matters here...MSU 52, Colorado Mesa 12.

NAU at UCD---The Lumberjacks took last week off after getting shut out against Pac-12 Arizona. The Aggies took one on the chin from FBS Nevada. The Aggies continue to rebuild while the Lumberjacks want to move towards the top...NAU 27, UCD 14.

UNC at Wyoming---The Bears scheduled fairly easy to gain some momentum in their quest to make some noise this year in the conference. However, after last week's loss to CSU-Pueblo, they need this win. However, Wyoming is not the old Wyoming...Wyoming 38, UNC 10.

Humboldt State at PSU---The Vikings had more great moments than not so great moments last week at Pac-12 Cal, but had enough not so great moments to lose the game. Still, a good showing there should propel them to a win here...PSU 45, Humboldt State 17.

Southern Oregon at Sac State---Two games in and the Hornets haven't even scored a point yet. That should change here as Southern Oregon couldn't beat Montana-Western or Rocky Mountain. If the Hornets can't score here, something is definitely wrong...Sac State 37, Southern Oregon 10.

SUU at Washington State---The Thunderbirds already have a FBS win under their belts and took care of their DII opponent. At first glance, given those two items, this game would seem to be a good shot for the conference to get their second win over the Pac-12. But that was before Washington State beat Southern Cal...Washington State 25, SUU 17.

WSU at Utah State---The Wildcats followed their impressive week 1 win over Stephen F Austin with a sad performance at Utah last week. Their reward this week is back on the road playing their other big brothers, Utah State, who gave Utah a great game in week 1. Sad...Utah State 55, WSU 14.

mvemjsunpx
September 12th, 2013, 03:10 AM
15-98 so far this season.

OK, that is really bad. xchinscratchx

MplsBison
September 12th, 2013, 07:26 AM
FIFY The first Big Sky conference games are the week of the 28th.

In all seriousness, the Big Sky should be playing 10 conference games. That leaves just one game to schedule against an FBS or a DII/NAIA for a 6th home game, if that is your wont.

You can't tell me the conference relishes playing 20 games against DII/NAIA teams and 19 games against FBS.

JALMOND
September 12th, 2013, 09:16 AM
OK, that is really bad. xchinscratchx

Oops, very bad, yes. 15-8 for the season so far.

wapiti
September 12th, 2013, 10:27 AM
CP 32 at Colorado State 28---CP takes down a weak BCS FBS team. What is most likely to to be the celler dewller of the PAC-12. But it will still be a nice W for a FCS team.

EWU 27 at Toledo 42---EWU may keep it close for the first half, but Toledo will make some half time adjustments and then cruise to the win.

Western State 10 at ISU 42---The last time Western State saw a Big Sky team, I think it was in Missoula and WS got pounded. ISU may not pound WS as bad, but it will still be a win for ISU.

UM 30 at UND 32---The Grizzlies win over App State does not look as good after App state lost again (in Boone). Will UM be able to cover that WR at UND this year?

Colorado Mesa 16 at MSU 35---Great timing for a Div 2 team for MSU. With several injuries inflicting MSU this should be a great game for the backups to get some game time and a W.

NAU 28 at UCD 25---NAU's stud RB should have a good game this weekend.

UNC 9 at Wyoming 45---ouch. Wyoming takes this easily.

Humboldt State 17 at PSU 42---PSU takes another easy W. And after last weeks game against Cal, is PSU going to be a contender this year? This game will be a tough one to figure that out, unless it is close.

Southern Oregon 6 at Sac State 28---Sac state should get its first score of the season in the 1st quarter of this game. Is Sac's State's offense in for a long season?

SUU 13 at Washington State 48---SUU did get a FBS W earlier, but I do not expect it again. Wazzu appears to be a much improved team.

WSU 17 at Utah State 52---BBQ's defense has already allowed 120 points in two games this year. Yes, one was a BCS FBS, but allowing 70 to one team is a bit much. Is the BBQ defense in for a long year?

JALMOND
September 15th, 2013, 01:37 AM
15-98 so far this season. I need a perfect week, or something close to it. My picks this weekend, all my opinion of course.

CP at Colorado State---The Mustangs stay in the upper levels of the FBS, playing at Colorado State this time. Maybe they take a piece out of the book that says to have a shot at winning, score often. Maybe so, but this game, they are still on the short end...Colorado State 44, CP 40.

EWU at Toledo---The Eagles took the country by storm in week 1, upsetting the FBS's Oregon State team. Having disposing of DII Western Oregon last week, they get another shot at beating the FBS, this time at Toledo. The Eagles shocked the country once, can they do it again...Toledo 35, EWU 31.

Western State at ISU---The Bengals took care of business, beating a DII team in Dixie State last week. Whether it translates to conference wins remains to be seen, but they are able to knock around lower opponents. This should be more the same...ISU 31, Western State 10.

UM at UND---The Grizzlies took last week off after dispatching Appalachian State from the ranks of the elite FCS schools. The former Sioux got a couple scores late last weekend to throw a scare into Missouri Valley power South Dakota State. Sets up to be a good game here...UM 32, UND 28.

Colorado Mesa at MSU---The Bobcats lost a heartbreaker last week as FBS's SMU scored late to steal victory from the Bobcats. A bigger issue is how long do they lose their quarterback? Not that it really matters here...MSU 52, Colorado Mesa 12.

NAU at UCD---The Lumberjacks took last week off after getting shut out against Pac-12 Arizona. The Aggies took one on the chin from FBS Nevada. The Aggies continue to rebuild while the Lumberjacks want to move towards the top...NAU 27, UCD 14.

UNC at Wyoming---The Bears scheduled fairly easy to gain some momentum in their quest to make some noise this year in the conference. However, after last week's loss to CSU-Pueblo, they need this win. However, Wyoming is not the old Wyoming...Wyoming 38, UNC 10.

Humboldt State at PSU---The Vikings had more great moments than not so great moments last week at Pac-12 Cal, but had enough not so great moments to lose the game. Still, a good showing there should propel them to a win here...PSU 45, Humboldt State 17.

Southern Oregon at Sac State---Two games in and the Hornets haven't even scored a point yet. That should change here as Southern Oregon couldn't beat Montana-Western or Rocky Mountain. If the Hornets can't score here, something is definitely wrong...Sac State 37, Southern Oregon 10.

SUU at Washington State---The Thunderbirds already have a FBS win under their belts and took care of their DII opponent. At first glance, given those two items, this game would seem to be a good shot for the conference to get their second win over the Pac-12. But that was before Washington State beat Southern Cal...Washington State 25, SUU 17.

WSU at Utah State---The Wildcats followed their impressive week 1 win over Stephen F Austin with a sad performance at Utah last week. Their reward this week is back on the road playing their other big brothers, Utah State, who gave Utah a great game in week 1. Sad...Utah State 55, WSU 14.

A little bit shaky late, but this looks perfect 11-0. 26-8 for the year.

darell1976
September 15th, 2013, 01:56 PM
10-1, I lost the Cal Poly game.