PDA

View Full Version : Samford's Most Famous Football Alum

SU DOG
September 6th, 2013, 05:08 PM
Nice message from Bobby:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AFqUVteSsDM

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 6th, 2013, 05:19 PM
One thing you can say about the SoCon is that we have some beautiful campuses. GSU has a pretty nice-looking campus and it would be in the bottom half of the SoCon in looks.

APaladindad
September 7th, 2013, 03:16 AM
One thing you can say about the SoCon is that we have some beautiful campuses. GSU has a pretty nice-looking campus and it would be in the bottom half of the SoCon in looks.

You are correct about GSU it does have some very strong campus attributes; however smell is not everything especially when it is a bad one! Looking forward to our last trip to Stinkboro!

blueballs
September 7th, 2013, 06:41 AM
You are correct about GSU it does have some very strong campus attributes; however smell is not everything especially when it is a bad one! Looking forward to our last trip to Stinkboro!

To quote Col. Kilgore in Apocalypse Now, "It smells like... victory."

DoWe
September 7th, 2013, 07:37 AM
Why does it stink in Statesboro? Is it an industrial pollution like a paper factory? Let me disclaim that I don't know whether there is an actual "stink", or whether that's just message board banter.

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 7th, 2013, 08:42 AM
Why does it stink in Statesboro? Is it an industrial pollution like a paper factory? Let me disclaim that I don't know whether there is an actual "stink", or whether that's just message board banter.

It doesn't. Just something some opposing team's fans (mostly App. State fans) say. Maybe there's body odor in the student section but nothing other than that.

OL FU
September 7th, 2013, 08:57 AM
It doesn't. Just something some opposing team's fans (mostly App. State fans) say. Maybe there's body odor in the student section but nothing other than that.

Ah hell, you have been going to the games so long you are just immuned to the smell.:D

Eaglesrus
September 7th, 2013, 09:45 AM

Just one of those things opposing fans latch on to that is based on nothing, just like not all Furman fans are purple pansies. The female ones aren't anyway, they're a very masculine bunch.

BEAR
September 7th, 2013, 10:41 AM
Beat the pigs Samford!