PDA

View Full Version : 2 FREE Tickets!!!

superman7515
September 6th, 2013, 04:02 PM
I have 2 extra tickets to Delaware vs Delaware State tomorrow (my brother got sick and can't make it). 40 yard line, 5th row, and you even get to chat football with the one and only, often imitated, never duplicated, Superman7515. I'm going to post this on a couple of sites, but first one to speak up gets them. I will PM you with my cell and can meet you at the stadium tomorrow.

Twentysix
September 6th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Go Del St. Increase our SOS!

Kick the blue hens asses!

ursus arctos horribilis
September 6th, 2013, 04:15 PM
That's as good as an offer gets right there boys. I'm thinking about booking a flight to fulfill this part of my bucket list.

BisonFan02
September 6th, 2013, 05:41 PM
If I didn't have a game tomorrow, I would totally have made the trip out there...make a weekend of it and visit some buds from that part of the country.

Professor Chaos
September 6th, 2013, 05:49 PM
If I didn't have a game tomorrow, I would totally have made the trip out there...make a weekend of it and visit some buds from that part of the country.
If NDSU didn't have a game this weekend I'd be in Grand Forks cheering on the Jacks :D

BisonFan02
September 6th, 2013, 07:47 PM
If NDSU didn't have a game this weekend I'd be in Grand Forks cheering on the Jacks :D

Haha, so are you going up for the Griz game? I am!

caribbeanhen
September 6th, 2013, 07:55 PM
I have 2 extra tickets to Delaware vs Delaware State tomorrow (my brother got sick and can't make it). 40 yard line, 5th row, and you even get to chat football with the one and only, often imitated, never duplicated, Superman7515. I'm going to post this on a couple of sites, but first one to speak up gets them. I will PM you with my cell and can meet you at the stadium tomorrow.

It would be an honor to take in a game with superman, but I'm afraid I'm a bit out of pocket, hope your brother gets well soon

Professor Chaos
September 7th, 2013, 12:05 AM
Haha, so are you going up for the Griz game? I am!
Nah, I have plans already that weekend. It wouldn't be the same though anyway. SDSU just seems like the little brother who's grown up and is good enough to beat up the annoying kid on the block. I'll be rooting for them from afar tomorrow.

Southern Bison
September 7th, 2013, 01:48 AM
I pondered it Supe, but the 8-hour drive tomorrow morning and then back to Charlotte...just couldn't do it. If there is more notice next time, I'd be honored to join you.

superman7515
September 7th, 2013, 05:39 AM
Yeah, you know how little brothers are. Inconsiderate SOB couldn't even bother to get sick on Monday, had to wait until Thursday night, haha.

van
September 7th, 2013, 07:28 AM
Supe, I would be there (20 min drive), but heading to Goodman instead!

MR. CHICKEN
September 7th, 2013, 07:33 AM
Yeah, you know how little brothers are. Inconsiderate SOB couldn't even bother to get sick on Monday, had to wait until Thursday night, haha.

18214.....BAD YOGURT??.................BROCK/BARAK/BRAWK!

blukeys
September 7th, 2013, 11:35 AM
That's as good as an offer gets right there boys. I'm thinking about booking a flight to fulfill this part of my bucket list.

Good point ursus. No true FCS fan should kick the bucket until they threw down some brewskis and then relieved themselves on the wall.xnodxxnodxxnodxxthumbsupx