PDA

View Full Version : The champs are coming home!!

IBleedYellow
September 5th, 2013, 06:58 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p16RiBi0Jgc

Goosebumps gents!! Banners will be raised, the Bison with trample, and many many tailgating rigs will make it a damn good time!! Can't wait for Saturday!!

Bisonator
September 5th, 2013, 07:06 PM
xnodx

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 5th, 2013, 08:43 PM
great video....

Love the K-State highlight on the goal-line where Gimmy pancakes Mueller, their best D-lineman....Awesome!!!!

Cannot wait for Saturday.

IBleedYellow
September 5th, 2013, 08:53 PM
Or how about where Brock makes Slaughter miss? Oh baby!

deez_na
September 6th, 2013, 07:55 AM
I just got chills watching that video, GO BISON!

BisonBacker
September 6th, 2013, 08:23 AM
Great Video!

fmrbearkat
September 6th, 2013, 09:30 AM
This video pisses me off about our athletic department but hey I guess we don't need another PR firm setting out a runner up video. Which by the way after what y'all have done the last couple years that's seeming like a pretty big accomplishment now xnodx have to agree that have me chills! Great video!

Professor Chaos
September 6th, 2013, 09:57 AM
It's a good video and all but I wasn't a huge fan of all the cheesy company lines from the coaches about having the best and loudest fans and the biggest homefield advantage in the nation. FCS sure :D but nation... not so much. It just gets a little watered down when every coaching staff in the country says the same thing. How about just saying "Our fans give us a huge boost on gameday by being loud on defense and quiet on offense and that has a definite impact on the game". Ok, I'm done being a nit-picking Debbie Downer, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

fmrbearkat
September 6th, 2013, 10:25 AM
Our coaches don't say that xsmhx and neither has anyone else in the history of bowers! Lots of reasons with a major being stadium design but damn sure no excuses. We do have a major home field advantage especially out of conference do to the heat and humidity here which shows by the nations longest active streak at home 15-0 including the 2 playoff runs. But it has nothing to do with the fans or noise unfortunately.. Expecting alot more butts in the seats this year though but it still won't be much louder.

NoDak 4 Ever
September 6th, 2013, 10:29 AM
Our coaches don't say that xsmhx and neither has anyone else in the history of bowers! Lots of reasons with a major being stadium design but damn sure no excuses. We do have a major home field advantage especially out of conference do to the heat and humidity here which shows by the nations longest active streak at home 15-0 including the 2 playoff runs. But it has nothing to do with the fans or noise unfortunately.. Expecting alot more butts in the seats this year though but it still won't be much louder.

That's one thing I noticed about K-State. It never seemed that loud there even when they were on defense. I know they were yelling a lot but I didn't get the feeling that it disrupted the offense at all.

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 6th, 2013, 11:15 AM
It's a good video and all but I wasn't a huge fan of all the cheesy company lines from the coaches about having the best and loudest fans and the biggest homefield advantage in the nation. FCS sure :D but nation... not so much. It just gets a little watered down when every coaching staff in the country says the same thing. How about just saying "Our fans give us a huge boost on gameday by being loud on defense and quiet on offense and that has a definite impact on the game". Ok, I'm done being a nit-picking Debbie Downer, back to your regularly scheduled programming.

I can only use anecdotal evidence, but that Fargo Dome/Hangar was crazy loud last year for the semifinal. Been to an Alabama-Auburn game and a Georgia Florida game that weren't that loud. I