PDA

View Full Version : Route 1 Rivalry - 2013 - Game Thread

melloware13
September 5th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Delaware State (0-0, 0-0 MEAC) @ Delaware (1-0, 0-0 CAA)

Delaware Stadium, Newark, DE

Saturday, 3:30 pm

NBC Sports Network

Series Record: 4-0 Delaware

Last Meeting: Delaware 38-14 (9/8/12)

Last Week: Delaware beat Jacksonville 51-35 on 8/29. Delaware State is opening the season.

Last Line (that I saw): Hens -18

caribbeanhen
September 5th, 2013, 12:03 PM
I cant see Del State giving us any more problems than Jacksonville did, of course after the Del State loss DSU Rocks will say they overlooked the Hens as the big trip out to Fargo next week ...... this will be ugly followed by uglier

Fear the Bird
September 5th, 2013, 12:07 PM
Would like to see some progress in defending the pass this week, most notably in the 2nd third (tight ends, underneath routes etc.). I'm not sure what kind of offense DSU runs or if they have the all-world QB that Mr. C seems to think Jacksonville has...

DSUrocks07
September 5th, 2013, 01:07 PM
I cant see Del State giving us any more problems than Jacksonville did, of course after the Del State loss DSU Rocks will say they overlooked the Hens as the big trip out to Fargo next week ...... this will be ugly followed by uglier

We go to Towson first, then to NDSU.

DSUrocks07
September 5th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Would like to see some progress in defending the pass this week, most notably in the 2nd third (tight ends, underneath routes etc.). I'm not sure what kind of offense DSU runs or if they have the all-world QB that Mr. C seems to think Jacksonville has...

With Elko gone we're very inexperienced at the QB position, we may start the kid from Coatesville, but as a freshman he'll definitely be getting thrown into the fire for sure.

superman7515
September 5th, 2013, 02:05 PM
Delaware 40
DelState 17

The average win is by 29 points, so believe it or not, I'm actually showing DSU some love with that prediction.

MR. CHICKEN
September 5th, 2013, 03:30 PM
18210.....BROCK/ZIADY.....WILL BE KIND...TA DUH SWARM.......AN' NOT DO...UH BAYLOR/WOFFY.................xkissx..........BROCK!

caribbeanhen
September 6th, 2013, 07:46 PM
We go to Towson first, then to NDSU.

are you making the trip to Fargo?

Ivytalk
September 6th, 2013, 09:03 PM
I'll say 41-19 UD. Hornets will score first but shank the XP, and it's all downhill from there.

DSUrocks07
September 6th, 2013, 10:40 PM
are you making the trip to Fargo?

Can't, was hoping to be able too, but work commitments. xbawlingx

EDIT: Plus, Bison fans aren't trying to dump their tickets like Michigan fans were, they're still going for premium pricing on CL and Stubhub. Was hoping to snag a couple cheap.

caribbeanhen
September 7th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Can't, was hoping to be able too, but work commitments. xbawlingx

EDIT: Plus, Bison fans aren't trying to dump their tickets like Michigan fans were, they're still going for premium pricing on CL and Stubhub. Was hoping to snag a couple cheap.

Well it's not all that bad, I mean after the game and you walk outside, at least you don't have to say "man wtf I'm I doing in North Dakota" :D