PDA

View Full Version : SoCon injuries and suspension updates

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 4th, 2013, 10:27 AM
Thought I'd start this since it seems many key players were out or were not at 100% in week 1. Anyone know the status of their various players that are either injured, ill, or suspended this week? Will Furman have their starting QB for CCU? How many more games will Sean Price be suspended? Does Terrel Robinson come back?

Jerick McKinnon should be back to 100% for St. Francis.

PaladinFan
September 4th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Thought I'd start this since it seems many key players were out or were not at 100% in week 1. Anyone know the status of their various players that are either injured, ill, or suspended this week? Will Furman have their starting QB for CCU? How many more games will Sean Price be suspended? Does Terrel Robinson come back?

Jerick McKinnon should be back to 100% for St. Francis.

According to Bruce Fowler, Reese Hannon will play Saturday night. No one really seems to know why, but our center, Eric Thoni, was suspended for the first game as well. Not sure if he is available for the CCU game, but I imagine he will be.

Smitty
September 4th, 2013, 10:45 AM
Darius Ramsey is Doubtful for the game
Troy Mitchell was held out for precautionary purposes but should be back at practice

chattownmocs
September 4th, 2013, 11:10 AM
WR Terrell Robinson and DE Toyvian Brand will play

S DJ Key is probable

S Zach McCarter and CB Will Johnson are questionable

S Dean Haynes is several weeks away

DE Zack Rayl is out for the season with an ACL.

Reign of Terrier
September 4th, 2013, 11:42 AM
Wofford's Cameron Flowers and Ray Smith (both halfbacks) are out for this week's game at the citadel with concussions. Good thing we have depth there.

DoWe
September 4th, 2013, 11:48 AM
Wofford's Cameron Flowers and Ray Smith (both halfbacks) are out for this week's game at the citadel with concussions. Good thing we have depth there.

Two with concussions? Baylor must have some real mean nasties on that roster.

Reign of Terrier
September 4th, 2013, 02:32 PM
Two with concussions? Baylor must have some real mean nasties on that roster.

Surprisingly it wasn't announced that they were injured until yesterday

APaladindad
September 13th, 2013, 03:04 AM
According to Bruce Fowler, Reese Hannon will play Saturday night. No one really seems to know why, but our center, Eric Thoni, was suspended for the first game as well. Not sure if he is available for the CCU game, but I imagine he will be.
No he will not be available for the CCU and PC is still up in the air!

seantaylor
September 14th, 2013, 02:28 AM
For some reason we never really get any info at all from our media on injuries. Are Izzy, Ant Williams, Nardo Govan, Dorian Byrd, and Darius Jones expected to play this week?