PDA

View Full Version : 2013 Montana vs App St Gameday Pictures

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 1st, 2013, 10:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QDBBW4aWI00

ALPHAGRIZ1
September 1st, 2013, 12:31 PM
I really cant put words to how AWESOME it was to have the App St fans in Missoula for this game. We had a fricking blast on the bus/tour and just when you think it couldnt get any better than that we ahd gameday with you guys and it was off the charts. Thanks again for coming, being cool as F*c*K and then coming by our tailgate after the game for more drinks and laughs.

http://oldhatcreative.com/sites/default/files/styles/client-logo-teaser/public/client-logos/Appalachian-State-Block-A-Logo.jpg?itok=uaFXwk-V​wesome

Saint3333
September 1st, 2013, 05:28 PM
Other than the actual game, one of the best road trips. Fans are classy, thanks AG1. Good to meet some other regulars as well, I am sorry to report that Citdog is a decent human being after all. Thanks again.

asumike83
September 4th, 2013, 01:37 PM
Just wanted to bump this thread to express my thanks to all of you guys out in Missoula who made the trip so much fun. I wish the App team had put forth a performance worthy of what has been a great series but otherwise, it couldn't have been better.

The bus on Friday, tour of Big Sky Brewing, bar hopping and walk-through of the UM facilities was fantastic. Excellent time at the tailgate on Saturday as well as checking out the Montana campus. Between Missoula, Flathead Lake and Glacier National Park, I came away with a memorable weekend and a camera full of great photos.

Alpha, Urus, Grizo, PolsonGriz, citdog and everyone else who was out there - thank you! Jessica and I both felt very welcomed out in Big Sky country and had a great time.

AppChicago
September 4th, 2013, 02:00 PM
We played Montana?

(Butthurt aside, it looks like it was a genuine blast. Kudos to the Griz for welcoming our folks so warmly.)

AppAlum2003
September 4th, 2013, 03:45 PM
Looks like you guys had a blast. Wish I could have made it, but I just moved into a new house and the kids started school and work is crazy and I suck. Hopefully Grizo didn't make anyone TOO uncomfortable.