PDA

View Full Version : Well, I guess I'm going to be a Kansas State fan for this year

FCS_pwns_FBS
August 31st, 2013, 07:58 AM
Who's with me?

I think without Klein and after losing all the starters they lost on defense I see them finishing 5th or 6th in the Big XII that has been down for a few years but it would be great to see them do well this year.

And I'm not going to lie, I'd love to see KSU curb stomp ULL to shut up a lot of those folks on the Sun Belt board that seem to think losing in Fargo means we can't compete with the top SBC teams.

Go Lehigh TU owl
August 31st, 2013, 08:12 AM
K State will end up being pretty good if they can get better production for their QB. Waters may or may not be the answer.

I was beyond impressed with NDSU's performance last night. To go in there and beat a program and a coach that's proven to be a brick wall at home is a great accomplishment.

GreatAppSt
August 31st, 2013, 09:07 AM
Yep I'll rout for them to win out, that would be great for the FCS

MplsBison
August 31st, 2013, 10:27 AM
As coach Bohl is wont to say, the teams you beat end up working for you.

Engineer86
August 31st, 2013, 10:41 AM
I thought those was more a case o NDSU being solid and KSU being inconsistent. There were stretches when KSU moved the ball well in the air. To me it was more of a positive to NDSU than a negative statement about KSU. That said, unless there is a big upset, this game says a lot about NDSU, but how much it says about the rest of FCS.

van
August 31st, 2013, 10:45 AM
Bison D looked to be formidable, #1 rating is well deserved.

Drblankstare
August 31st, 2013, 01:15 PM
I will be rooting for K State, but I'm not sure if they can run the ball. Bison run D is amazing, but with the size of that O line, they really should have done a lot more damage on the ground. They won't win many games in the Big12 just throwing the ball.

Bisonator
August 31st, 2013, 03:23 PM
I think KSU will be pretty good this year once they get some reps and film study. Remember they are replacing quite few starters it'll take some game experience to really gel. I think they finish top third in the B12.

Laker
September 1st, 2013, 11:20 AM
I've been a K-State fan for decades. What Snyder has done in Manhattan is incredible. I like the guy- too bad that they didn't make the championship game last year.

IBleedYellow
September 1st, 2013, 11:28 AM
Who's with me?

I think without Klein and after losing all the starters they lost on defense I see them finishing 5th or 6th in the Big XII that has been down for a few years but it would be great to see them do well this year.

And I'm not going to lie, I'd love to see KSU curb stomp ULL to shut up a lot of those folks on the Sun Belt board that seem to think losing in Fargo means we can't compete with the top SBC teams.

Wait wait wait...

This is reason for Sun Belt teams to disrespect you? The 2011 game I can possibly understand it, but last years game they call you out for losing on a last big drive of the game?? I'd love to see what they think of K-State then!!

I'd love to invite them up to Fargo for a game each.

Mouse
September 1st, 2013, 11:31 AM
its already been proven that FCS schools can beat ranked FBS schools that finish the end of the season in the top 25.

How Kansas State performs this year doesn't change anything.

Twentysix
September 1st, 2013, 12:07 PM
Who's with me?

Hahahaha why would they think that. 90% of the sunbelt would get destroyed in the Fargodome, Georgia southern did not.

Bison Fan in NW MN
September 1st, 2013, 12:09 PM
K State will win 8-9 games this year.

Hopefully they win out and win the NC....:D

MplsBison
September 2nd, 2013, 11:55 AM
its already been proven that FCS schools can beat ranked FBS schools that finish the end of the season in the top 25.

How Kansas State performs this year doesn't change anything.

The more Kansas State wins this year, the better NDSU's win over them looks in hindsight.

MplsBison
September 2nd, 2013, 11:56 AM
I've been a K-State fan for decades. What Snyder has done in Manhattan is incredible. I like the guy- too bad that they didn't make the championship game last year.

Oregon beat them fairly well in the Fiesta bowl. I would've rather given the Ducks a chance vs. Alabama.

Actually, Ohio State should've been given a chance but as we know they were not eligible.