PDA

View Full Version : A Note of this first week's AGS Poll (Week 1 Instructions)

ursus arctos horribilis
August 29th, 2013, 01:21 PM
This usually kick on after the finish of Saturday nights games. HOWEVER there is a Sunday Night game in this first week as I believe there was last year.

It is between BCU & Tenn. State.

This gives a limited time frame window to do the first week's poll so it will be kicked on Sunday Night and will remain open until Monday afternoon at 3p ET.

The traditional link at the bottom of the forum is gone for now so you will need to click on the "Vote" banner at the top of the page to reach the ballot box, or click the link in any post made by the user AGSPoll in the signature.

Sorry, it's inconvenient for everybody but that's the way it is in the first week.

darell1976
August 29th, 2013, 01:29 PM
This usually kick on after the finish of Saturday nights games. HOWEVER there is a Sunday Night game in this first week as I believe there was last year.

It is between BCU & Tenn. State.

This gives a limited time frame window to do the first week's poll so it will be kicked on Sunday Night and will remain open until Monday afternoon at 3p ET.

The traditional link at the bottom of the forum is gone for now so you will need to click on the "Vote" banner at the top of the page to reach the ballot box, or click the link in any post made by the user AGSPoll in the signature.

Sorry, it's inconvenient for everybody but that's the way it is in the first week.

Thanks for the heads up!!!xthumbsupx

knucklehead
August 30th, 2013, 08:26 AM
Sounds good, I'll not forget this time....hopefully!

Pard4Life
September 1st, 2013, 08:16 AM

I honestly cannot see it/find it... is it available only during voting time?

ursus arctos horribilis
September 1st, 2013, 02:44 PM
I honestly cannot see it/find it... is it available only during voting time?

That is correct it will only be available when the vote is open. It's not there right now.

paward
September 1st, 2013, 03:51 PM
Ok thanks for information.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 1st, 2013, 11:09 PM
Email verification is not set to auto right now and it may take a while for me to get that done. I will go process them manually every few hours so if you don't get one right away don't concern too much over it.

clenz
September 1st, 2013, 11:11 PM
What time will the poll be up?

Trying to plan my game out some along with my time.

ursus arctos horribilis
September 1st, 2013, 11:19 PM
What time will the poll be up?

Trying to plan my game out some along with my time.It will be up about 4p ET or maybe a little quicker.

clenz
September 1st, 2013, 11:19 PM
Cool...

MSUBobcat
September 9th, 2013, 11:15 AM
Son of a b!tch. Just went to enter my poll and it's apparently closed. No poll perfection for me this year I guess. Can anyone tell me the deadline so I can avoid this in the coming weeks?

IBleedYellow
September 9th, 2013, 11:21 AM
Do it Sunday and you will never have issues.

Moto X

MTfan4life
September 9th, 2013, 04:03 PM
Son of a b!tch. Just went to enter my poll and it's apparently closed. No poll perfection for me this year I guess. Can anyone tell me the deadline so I can avoid this in the coming weeks?

The AGS Poll is now open and accepting ballots for Week 2's Top 25. Remember to vote early and check your PM's in case there are any duplicates or anything we need to contact you about. If you accidentally vote for the same team twice, leave a line blank, or don't rank all the way to 25, we can't count your vote. Let's make sure they all get counted!

Poll is open until noon Eastern on Monday as per usual so get the votes in.

The poll was open til 3 on Monday for the first week because there was a game Sunday night last week. However, it's pretty wise to count on the poll being open until 10 a.m. Mountain time every Monday.

MSUBobcat
September 9th, 2013, 04:05 PM
The poll was open til 3 on Monday for the first week because there was a game Sunday night last week. However, it's pretty wise to count on the poll being open until 10 a.m. Mountain time every Monday.

Yeah I PM'd Ursus to find out. Was 8 minutes late. Priorities were f'ed up this morning, as I chose to pay bills online prior to putting my poll together. xbangx xnonono2x

MTfan4life
September 9th, 2013, 04:14 PM
Yeah I PM'd Ursus to find out. Was 8 minutes late. Priorities were f'ed up this morning, as I chose to pay bills online prior to putting my poll together. xbangx xnonono2x

Yeah, there's your problem right there. AGS Poll always comes first. :D

MSUBobcat
September 9th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Yeah, there's your problem right there. AGS Poll always comes first. :D

I know, I know. Not a mistake I'll make again.