PDA

View Full Version : Hey SHSU..

IBleedYellow
August 28th, 2013, 08:17 AM
I think I speak for ALL of us who call ourselves football fans.

Please beat Texas AM and show the country how much of a joke that University is, please.

PS: EAT EM UP KATS!

Sent from my XT1058 using Tapatalk 4

Panther88
August 28th, 2013, 11:18 AM
aTm-b/cs a joke? xlolx

Oooooooooookay. The NFL-combine - the SEC, isn't a joke, mes amie.

Sammy94
August 28th, 2013, 11:31 AM
I can dream we will because it would be bigger then App over Michigan. In reality if Johnny plays or not, I don't think the final will be very close

fmrbearkat
August 28th, 2013, 11:31 AM
I'd say we have a heck of alot better chance if they sit manziel. There defense is not as good this year and their back up qb is nothing like manziel but even if he didn't play it would be on the level of app/Michigan. Not likely but you never know on any given Saturday! I would say the same for y'all and Kstate. Y'all have a way better than average chance of winning that game and it pisses me off to read kstates board laughing at the thought of losing to y'all. I would love to see both upsets and the ****storm that would start in the bcs!!

IBleedYellow
August 28th, 2013, 11:54 AM
I hate A&M with a passion, if you can't tell.

Hammerhead
August 28th, 2013, 02:47 PM
I always root for FCS teams (except the Whioux) when they play FBS teams.

Nickels
August 28th, 2013, 03:04 PM
I hate A&M with a passion, if you can't tell.
Try living less than an hour away from those tools. At least when UT has a winning season their fans are bearable.

Twentysix
August 28th, 2013, 03:06 PM
Try living less than an hour away from those tools. At least when UT has a winning season their fans are bearable.

UT has been there before ;)

BEAR
August 28th, 2013, 04:44 PM
Manziel suspended for one half of their game vs. Rice. xlolx

Nickels
August 28th, 2013, 05:02 PM
UT has been there before http://www.anygivensaturday.com/images/smilies/wink2.png

I can't wait for the Aggies to blow it in typical Aggie fashion.

Manziel suspended for one half of their game vs. Rice. xlolx
Dumb move IMO. Suspend him for significant time or don't at all. 1/2 game against Rice is like saying he's guilty but too good to be punished.

bojeta
August 28th, 2013, 05:05 PM
I actually like Texas A&M, but would love to see another FCS over FBS/BCS result. Best of luck to the Bearkats!

BEAR
August 28th, 2013, 05:10 PM
No its a race thing...
No its a money thing...
No its an ESPN money making thing...
No they had no proof...
No A&M settled to get it over with...

Who cares! The NCAA and ESPN will always decide the best matchups to get the most viewers for their games which in turn will cost advertisers BIG DOLLARS! Money! Money! Money! Bama will make him null and void anyway.. xlolx

Nickels
August 28th, 2013, 05:14 PM
I actually like Texas A&M, but would love to see another FCS over FBS/BCS result. Best of luck to the Bearkats!
I use to too, a good family friend of mine was the captain of the defense (plays for Seahawks now). I rooted for them through high school, BUT after moving to Huntsville and hanging out in CST, I cant stand those douchbags. Visit TexAgs.com and you'll see why.

IBleedYellow
August 28th, 2013, 05:14 PM
Nickels, I feel for you...

I have to live within an hour of Whioux fans. It's horrible!

Nickels
August 28th, 2013, 05:41 PM

I bet it hasn't been as bad the last two years. Seeing your rival(sorta) go back-to-back has got to sting.

typical mindset and post from Texags
"It seems clear to me that the half game suspension is a conspiracy between NCAA and EsipN to maintain viewership and ratings for the second half of the Rice game. Obviously everyone would switch to the 2:30 game if we hung 56 in the first half. "

Bison Fan in NW MN
August 28th, 2013, 05:46 PM

My wife is a whioux grad.....xtroublex

Although she likes going to Bison football games....xthumbsupx

IBleedYellow
August 28th, 2013, 05:48 PM
Ummmm....

The world doesn't revolve around them, although ESPN had started making it seem this way lately.

I wish FS1 was better.

My wife is a whioux grad.....xtroublex

Although she likes going to Bison football games....xthumbsupx

My aunt is a Whioux alum as well.

She's at every Bison Football game and Volleyball match.

Once a Bison, always a Bison.