PDA

View Full Version : Football Gameplan's 2013 Preseason FCS Top 25

FootballCEO
August 24th, 2013, 11:08 AM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ER3Wjc5G818

Good afternoon AGS! The 2013 is less than a week away and here's my Preseason Top 25!

Enjoy

Em

wmmii
August 24th, 2013, 11:28 AM
Some odd selections for teams here with very solid picks for the top 10 also............

bjtheflamesfan
August 24th, 2013, 11:52 AM
Id have UTC on the outside of the top 10 personally...they havent shown to be a top 10 team as of yet but with App State and GaSou ineligible, this is the year they can prove they are a top team, but right now they are not there yet in my book

Reign of Terrier
August 24th, 2013, 06:28 PM
(I'm definitely being a homer on this)

This is actually a really really bad list (though I appreciate the effort in putting it together)

Obviously App State and GSU are not eligible for the top 25, but outside of them, Chattanooga was the only team from the Socon to be mentioned in this video, for not just the top 25, but the top 30.

Wofford has been perennially top 15 for the last 3 years, and take away '09 and we've been top 25 perennially since '06 or '07. The fact that they don't get a mention in the top 30 is a pretty big oversight, especially considering they bring back so much experience on defense.

That's not just my homerism talking either, the citadel definitely warrants a position in the top 30 as well (consistently tough defense, one of the best QBs in the country, and a good nucleus returning). The fact that there are so many teams from the MVFC while so few from the Socon is pretty bad as well.

On top of that the CAA got more representation in this than the Socon, even though the Socon outperformed the CAA in the playoffs in all head-to-head matchups in the playoffs last year.

I'm not saying that because of this that the Socon deserves to be ranked higher, but the fact that NO ONE outside of Chatty and the ineligibles got a mention is a no-no

Emory's rankings:

(gives a shoutout to GSU, App State, and ODU)

Teams to watch that he didn't rank:

Lehigh, Jackson State, Butler, Jacksonville State, Florida A&M, Penn, Liberty

1. NDSU
2. Montana State
3. EWU
4. Villanova
5. South Dakota State
6. Central Arkansas
7. Sam Houston State
8. Towson
9. Chattanooga
10. UNI
11. Northern Arizona
12. Bethune Cookman
13. Stony Brook
14. UNH
15. Montana
16. Eastern Illinois
17. Richmond
18. Tennessee State
19. Coastal Carolina
20. Cal Poly
21. Youngstown State
22. Arkansas State Pine Bluff
23. Sacramento State
24. Illinois State
25. Colgate

So, by my count, there are, in the top 25, there are:

6 Big Sky
5 MVFC
2 Southland
5 CAA teams
1 Big South
2 Ohio Valley
1 Patriot
1 MEAC
1 Southwestern
1 Southern

So, even with GSU and App State thrown in there, the Socon supposedly has more in common with the Patriot, the MEAC, and so on than it does the MVFC, Big Sky, and so on.

Wofford and the citadel are not in the top 35, and I think that is a huge overight considering one (perhaps both?) could make the playoffs this year. Both beat App State at the Rock last year too.

I mean, I'm definitely a homer, but do we really think Wofford and the citadel are not good enough to warrant even a slight mention?

citdog
August 24th, 2013, 06:49 PM
I think that there are WAY more question marks surrounding the 2013 ankle biting nuisance dogs than the Cadets. Wofford may have another '09 type season. The Bear Jew is gone and so is Niam. We will know more after they play each other on 7 September.

SU DOG
August 24th, 2013, 07:08 PM
I agree that the SoCon was disrespected. Just from recent history, one would expect Wofford to be in that top 25 list. The Citadel and, IMO, Samford should have at least gotten an outsider mention. I know in the long run it will all work out, I know that in Samford's case, we don't have the tradition, but I also know that I saw a bunch of teams in that grouping that our Dogs would totally dismantle. Of course I realize that is an IMO statement, but I wonder just how much or what kind of research these rankings have behind their listing.

Reign of Terrier
August 24th, 2013, 09:17 PM
I think that there are WAY more question marks surrounding the 2013 ankle biting nuisance dogs than the Cadets. Wofford may have another '09 type season. The Bear Jew is gone and so is Niam. We will know more after they play each other on 7 September.

the only question mark on defense is corner, and on offense we will be much improved (contrary to popular conception, our offense kind of sucked last year as EB was our only weapon)

The defense is, for lack of a better term, veteran. All of the linebackers have 2 years + worth of game time experience, as do the safeties, and DL brings back all but one.

Let's remember this defense was probably one of the best in the country last year too.

smallcollegefbfan
August 25th, 2013, 09:20 AM
(I'm definitely being a homer on this)

This is actually a really really bad list (though I appreciate the effort in putting it together)

Obviously App State and GSU are not eligible for the top 25, but outside of them, Chattanooga was the only team from the Socon to be mentioned in this video, for not just the top 25, but the top 30.

Wofford has been perennially top 15 for the last 3 years, and take away '09 and we've been top 25 perennially since '06 or '07. The fact that they don't get a mention in the top 30 is a pretty big oversight, especially considering they bring back so much experience on defense.

That's not just my homerism talking either, the citadel definitely warrants a position in the top 30 as well (consistently tough defense, one of the best QBs in the country, and a good nucleus returning). The fact that there are so many teams from the MVFC while so few from the Socon is pretty bad as well.

On top of that the CAA got more representation in this than the Socon, even though the Socon outperformed the CAA in the playoffs in all head-to-head matchups in the playoffs last year.

I'm not saying that because of this that the Socon deserves to be ranked higher, but the fact that NO ONE outside of Chatty and the ineligibles got a mention is a no-no

Emory's rankings:

(gives a shoutout to GSU, App State, and ODU)

Teams to watch that he didn't rank:

Lehigh, Jackson State, Butler, Jacksonville State, Florida A&M, Penn, Liberty

1. NDSU
2. Montana State
3. EWU
4. Villanova
5. South Dakota State
6. Central Arkansas
7. Sam Houston State
8. Towson
9. Chattanooga
10. UNI
11. Northern Arizona
12. Bethune Cookman
13. Stony Brook
14. UNH
15. Montana
16. Eastern Illinois
17. Richmond
18. Tennessee State
19. Coastal Carolina
20. Cal Poly
21. Youngstown State
22. Arkansas State Pine Bluff
23. Sacramento State
24. Illinois State
25. Colgate

So, by my count, there are, in the top 25, there are:

6 Big Sky
5 MVFC
2 Southland
5 CAA teams
1 Big South
2 Ohio Valley
1 Patriot
1 MEAC
1 Southwestern
1 Southern

So, even with GSU and App State thrown in there, the Socon supposedly has more in common with the Patriot, the MEAC, and so on than it does the MVFC, Big Sky, and so on.

Wofford and the citadel are not in the top 35, and I think that is a huge overight considering one (perhaps both?) could make the playoffs this year. Both beat App State at the Rock last year too.

I mean, I'm definitely a homer, but do we really think Wofford and the citadel are not good enough to warrant even a slight mention?

Glad you typed it because I would rather see a list than watch a 15-30 min show to release a top 25.

I will say that I don't get why people are so quick to remove App and GSU. They are playing a FCS schedule and 99% of their starters and 2nd stringers were signed before they moved up to FBS. I highly doubt any of their starters were signed in the last couple months but I say 99% just in case one or two are.

I think MSU is too high. They need to win in the playoffs first.

I'm with you that Wofford and Citadel should be mentioned.

UTC could end up being a top 10 team, I have admitted that before. They just don't deserve a preseason ranking there now. I prefer to be safe with my preseason top 25 and not over hype a team that has not been there before.

I would put SHSU a little higher.

I do like his Towson pick. They should be good if they have a solid QB.

I think he has BCC too high and same can be said with Sac State and UAPB. Neither have proven to be legit top 25 teams but with a few teams not being listed that should have been IMO (due to FBS move up) I guess you could slot them in the bottom 3.

NAU and Delaware are two teams I probably would have put in the top 25 as well.

CID1990
August 25th, 2013, 09:34 AM
ASU and GSU are being asterisked this season because of the scholarships. If not for that reason alone, I think they would be included AND playoff eligible. It doesn't matter what they are doing with those schollys; redshirts or no-

smallcollegefbfan
August 25th, 2013, 09:46 AM
ASU and GSU are being asterisked this season because of the scholarships. If not for that reason alone, I think they would be included AND playoff eligible. It doesn't matter what they are doing with those schollys; redshirts or no-

I know and to be honest I don't blame either school for bumping up scholarships. I'm just saying that I would include them in my top 25 and put the asterisk so people know they aren't playoff eligible. It just goes to show you that those schools who are moving up don't care about the playoffs. They could have stayed at 63 and then added after the season but they are thinking ahead. I fully expect App and GSU to be in the top 3-4 of the Sun Belt in 2015 when they are eligible. They did the smart thing by adding scholarships this year. Both teams have some very good young talent.

FCS_pwns_FBS
August 25th, 2013, 10:23 AM
I know and to be honest I don't blame either school for bumping up scholarships. It just goes to show you that those schools who are moving up don't care about the playoffs.

Which is exactly why it's stupid that App. State and GSU are ineligible. No team making the move up is going to use the scholarship advantage to try and win in the FCS playoffs at the expense of the first few seasons in FBS. New scholarships are going to be used on high school seniors, or in the case of GSU are just going to be given to people already on the team.

citdog
August 25th, 2013, 10:39 AM
Which is exactly why it's stupid that App. State and GSU are ineligible. No team making the move up is going to use the scholarship advantage to try and win in the FCS playoffs at the expense of the first few seasons in FBS. New scholarships are going to be used on high school seniors, or in the case of GSU are just going to be given to people already on the team.

whine, bitch, complain. I'm happy that after this year we will no longer have to listen to it from y'all anymore.

blueballs
August 25th, 2013, 10:44 AM

BS... you're going to miss us... you secretly love a admire us, like the hot ex GF you stalk on Facebook.

whine, bitch, complain. I'm happy that after this year we will no longer have to listen to it from y'all anymore.

citdog
August 25th, 2013, 12:00 PM
BS... you're going to miss us... you secretly love a admire us, like the hot ex GF you stalk on Facebook.

I'll miss YOU bluenuts.......and SEVERAL GSU posters.

CID1990
August 25th, 2013, 12:04 PM

Well if its stupid, then don't offer the schollys until next year. No more stupid.

smallcollegefbfan
August 25th, 2013, 12:47 PM
I'll miss YOU bluenuts.......and SEVERAL GSU posters.

His point is that the scholarships he offered don't really make any difference in how good the team will be this year. Most of the added scholarships are seniors who walked on or others who walked on. Most of them won't be back next year.

Regardless, they aren't whining about it. I think GSU and App are both glad to be on the track they are. I think they just find the rule pointless in this case but either way I doubt they care. If they missed the playoffs and this level of football they would never leave. They want in FBS. Sad thing is, while many fans on here may love FCS, if their program moved up they would still be a fan and would like the perks of moving up.

I just feel bad for both their invites to SBC came after signing day or else they probably could have loaded up this past year and been at 85 next year instead of probably only being around 80 while they play their first SBC schedule.

citdog
August 25th, 2013, 01:09 PM
His point is that the scholarships he offered don't really make any difference in how good the team will be this year. Most of the added scholarships are seniors who walked on or others who walked on. Most of them won't be back next year.

Regardless, they aren't whining about it. I think GSU and App are both glad to be on the track they are. I think they just find the rule pointless in this case but either way I doubt they care. If they missed the playoffs and this level of football they would never leave. They want in FBS. Sad thing is, while many fans on here may love FCS, if their program moved up they would still be a fan and would like the perks of moving up.

I just feel bad for both their invites to SBC came after signing day or else they probably could have loaded up this past year and been at 85 next year instead of probably only being around 80 while they play their first SBC schedule.

the rules are the rules.

smallcollegefbfan
August 25th, 2013, 01:46 PM
the rules are the rules.

Whether pointless or whether people think is stupid or not you are right and they must abide by it. I will say that people at both schools aren't sad about it. They knew it when they added scholarships and they wouldn't have done it if they cared more about the playoffs. Whether you disagree with what their programs are doing or not they both feel it's worth it and have moved on.

citdog
August 25th, 2013, 02:01 PM
Whether pointless or whether people think is stupid or not you are right and they must abide by it. I will say that people at both schools aren't sad about it. They knew it when they added scholarships and they wouldn't have done it if they cared more about the playoffs. Whether you disagree with what their programs are doing or not they both feel it's worth it and have moved on.

buh bye

http://www.nbc.com/app2/img/1280x720xR/video/NBCdotCOM/c6ed93850303ada95a749436cf25083f_1e9ca0269c00ee1cc 49970060064fdb3.jpg

smallcollegefbfan
August 25th, 2013, 02:31 PM
buh bye

http://www.nbc.com/app2/img/1280x720xR/video/NBCdotCOM/c6ed93850303ada95a749436cf25083f_1e9ca0269c00ee1cc 49970060064fdb3.jpg

That is exactly the attitude of the schools. They both have some fans who hate to leave and would like one more year knowing they are leaving but the administration of both schools, coaches, and players are both are very happy and knew what this season meant in FCS. I'm sure UTC, Citadel, Samford, Furman, and Wofford are glad to have a shot to become the new Big Three.

Reign of Terrier
August 25th, 2013, 03:58 PM
That is exactly the attitude of the schools. They both have some fans who hate to leave and would like one more year knowing they are leaving but the administration of both schools, coaches, and players are both are very happy and knew what this season meant in FCS. I'm sure UTC, Citadel, Samford, Furman, and Wofford are glad to have a shot to become the new Big Three.

'scuse you, Wofford already is in the Big 3 xcoolx we're hosting auditions this year

smallcollegefbfan
August 25th, 2013, 05:03 PM
'scuse you, Wofford already is in the Big 3 xcoolx we're hosting auditions this year

Wofford slid into the place of Furman. They use to occupy it after they took Marshall's spot. It's funny because the true Big 3 is App, GSU, and Marshall and now it's likely going to be Wofford, Furman, and Samford or UTC. My how things have changed in the SoCon!

People think you guys are going to slide but I don't. I personally think the Big 3 will be Wofford, Samford, and Furman in the future. With that said, UTC should be #1 of that entire group. They have more resources, better HS talent around them, and better facilities but they just don't have the brains that Wofford does. Wofford will always be a good team as long as Mike Ayers is head coach.

AppMan
August 25th, 2013, 05:22 PM
I honestly don't care one way or the other, but this situation is nit-picky at best The NCAA allows FCS teams to have as many as 85 players as long as they school don't award more than 63 FULL scholarships. App now has around 70-74 players on FULL scholarship. Most of the additional players were receiving half scholarships or were walk on's a year ago. Since a majority of freshmen brought in by App (and I'm sure GSU & ODU as well) will be red-shirted there will be about the same number of players on the sideline for App this fall as there was last year.

citdog
August 25th, 2013, 05:27 PM
I honestly don't care one way or the other, but this situation is nit-picky at best The NCAA allows FCS teams to have as many as 85 players as long as they school don't award more than 63 FULL scholarships. App now has around 70-74 players on FULL scholarship. Most of the additional players were receiving half scholarships or were walk on's a year ago. Since a majority of freshmen brought in by App (and I'm sure GSU & ODU as well) will be red-shirted there will be about the same number of players on the sideline for App this fall as there was last year.

Dude.....I've seen your two deep for 2013. A WHOLE lot of freshmen appear on it. Your Coach is not following your plan.

chattownmocs
August 25th, 2013, 05:38 PM
We should be top 5. He's got the right idea though.

citdog
August 25th, 2013, 05:44 PM

I can state with absolute certainty that Emory Hunt is NOT chattownmocs.

http://www.corbisimages.com/images/Corbis-U87023059.jpg?size=67&uid=2f2944ba-bed1-4308-a236-90af71700ba6

GATA
August 25th, 2013, 05:49 PM
I know and to be honest I don't blame either school for bumping up scholarships. I'm just saying that I would include them in my top 25 and put the asterisk so people know they aren't playoff eligible. It just goes to show you that those schools who are moving up don't care about the playoffs. They could have stayed at 63 and then added after the season but they are thinking ahead. I fully expect App and GSU to be in the top 3-4 of the Sun Belt in 2015 when they are eligible. They did the smart thing by adding scholarships this year. Both teams have some very good young talent.

GSU and App are REQUIRED to average like 73 full scholarship players over the next 2 years as part of the NCAA transition process. We don't really have the option to just hold off like you suggest. There is a reason both teams are ineligible and over the scholarship limit. You don't think they would both try to have their cake and eat it too if it were AT ALL possible? GSU and App would both LOVE to leave the FCS with one last national title. What sense does it make from a ticket-selling standpoint to purposefully have this lame-duck FCS season? Think about it.

Apphole
August 25th, 2013, 06:11 PM

You must not know how preseason polls work...

AppMan
August 25th, 2013, 07:22 PM
Dude.....I've seen your two deep for 2013. A WHOLE lot of freshmen appear on it. Your Coach is not following your plan.

There are an abnormal number of true freshmen on this first 22 deep. A rash of injuries and transitioning to a 3-4 defense requiring more players at the LB position than we had recruited in past years are the main culprits. Five of the six true freshmen on defense are at the LB positions. Nine of redshirt freshmen are also on the 2 deep. I'll be interested to see how many of these true freshmen play in these first few games. App often travels true freshmen for depth especially if upper classmen are hurt. They only play in emergency situations trying to save their red shirt status.

Apphole
August 25th, 2013, 07:31 PM
There are 6 true freshmen on the 2 deep all but one are back ups. The starter & back up at the Anchor OLB position is due to an injury of the SR starter. The abnormal number of true freshmen on the 22 deep is due to injuries and transitioning to a 3 - 4 that requires more players at the LB position than we had. 5 of the 6 true freshmen on defense are in the LB position. Nine of the freshmen listed redshirted last year. I'll be interested to see how many freshmen are redshirted after these first couple of games.

These freshman are of an FBS talent level as well. They'll make freshman mistakes, but they're going to dominate the majority of the time.

citdog
August 25th, 2013, 07:32 PM
These freshman are of an FBS talent level as well. They'll make freshman mistakes, but they're going to dominate the majority of the time.

so The Citadel and Wofford will rush for only 800 yards combined this season against y'all?

eaglewraith
August 25th, 2013, 08:49 PM

This sounds like a Ga State fan response.

Apphole
August 25th, 2013, 09:46 PM
so The Citadel and Wofford will rush for only 800 yards combined this season against y'all?

Not with Woody at the helm.

Apphole
August 25th, 2013, 09:52 PM
This sounds like a Ga State fan response.

Now that one hurt, man. You know just what to say to hurt my feelings. xlolx

Why else do you think freshman would get the starting roll over a player like, say, Doug Middleton, who started for us last year, played well, isn't inured and is suddenly off the first team this year now that our roster has been released? Nothing is for granted of course(especially for a team like GaSt), but there is an upswing in talent after this move was announced (not that App and Southern didn't already get a fair amount of FBS talent). It's something to be noted and freshman starting at x position on an FBS transitional team might not be there purely from a move of desperation and lack of talented upperclassman alternatives.

Southern Bison
August 25th, 2013, 10:22 PM

Didn't you used to have a better picture on your posts? Bring the busty brunette back and it might help with the auditions.

Red & Black
August 25th, 2013, 10:35 PM
Vernon Davis. :/

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Accelerati Incredibilus
August 25th, 2013, 10:38 PM

I'm going to archive this comment and bring it back after those games to see how large the plate of crow is you'll be enjoying.

Apphole
August 25th, 2013, 10:51 PM
I'm going to archive this comment and bring it back after those games to see how large the plate of crow is you'll be enjoying.

Yeah right. The guy left the country when App announced FBS.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?130095-The-Official-Citdog-Crow-Eating-Thread

citdog
August 25th, 2013, 11:04 PM
Yeah right. The guy left the country BEFORE App announced FBS. Then he came bravely to the field. I admire the **** out of him and am thinking of converting to Jew just to perhaps have the honor of joining his tribe.

made this Dog blush

http://www.bilerico.com/images/gay-jews.jpg

Reign of Terrier
August 25th, 2013, 11:06 PM
Didn't you used to have a better picture on your posts? Bring the busty brunette back and it might help with the auditions.

Idk what you're talking about? If you're talking about my avatar, it's been that of Matt Nelson since like 2009, after being tired of Wofford playing piss poor secondary defense for like 3 years straight.

In turn they've improved.

greatly.

Reign of Terrier
August 25th, 2013, 11:09 PM
Not with Woody at the helm.

In all honesty, don't bank too much on Woody being amazingly good. I'm not going to talk poorly about the guy, he was a tenured coach with a lot to brag about from wofford, but not every year with him was sunshine and rainbows.

I think recent success with our defense being improved (2010-present hopefully) has a lot to do with having actual corner and safety coaches. I need not remind anyone how terrible our defense was in the secondary in years prior to that.

We'll see this year though.

smallcollegefbfan
August 26th, 2013, 12:17 AM
In all honesty, don't bank too much on Woody being amazingly good. I'm not going to talk poorly about the guy, he was a tenured coach with a lot to brag about from wofford, but not every year with him was sunshine and rainbows.

I think recent success with our defense being improved (2010-present hopefully) has a lot to do with having actual corner and safety coaches. I need not remind anyone how terrible our defense was in the secondary in years prior to that.

We'll see this year though.

Everyone I have asked about him says he is really good and will help App's defense. Not putting you down but App has more speed and talent overall than Wofford, Woody even said that. I'll be interested to see what he does. He knows how to stop the option. If you guys run all over him then we know he is just overrated but if he shuts you down and App's defense improves we know that he is for real. What makes this even more interesting is that I have always said Wofford has outcoached App a lot and this year App has one of those Wofford coaches who did it so we will see.

Reign of Terrier
August 26th, 2013, 04:10 PM
Everyone I have asked about him says he is really good and will help App's defense. Not putting you down but App has more speed and talent overall than Wofford, Woody even said that. I'll be interested to see what he does. He knows how to stop the option. If you guys run all over him then we know he is just overrated but if he shuts you down and App's defense improves we know that he is for real. What makes this even more interesting is that I have always said Wofford has outcoached App a lot and this year App has one of those Wofford coaches who did it so we will see.

I wouldn't be surprised if you guys perform well against us on account of being the last game of the season and y'all will have played the option a lot. I'm just saying a lot of Woody's recent success can be attributed to having adequate assistants. He didn't have the right assistants and we didn't play well defensively (see: Halloween 2007). I'm not saying he's bad, rather, we'll have to see his overall effect after this season from both Wofford and App perspectives.

With all of that said though, every team in the Socon knows "how to stop the option" (with the exception of Western). All of them have done it at one point or another. It's not a matter of strategy, it's a matter of execution.

Southern Bison
August 26th, 2013, 04:31 PM
Idk what you're talking about? If you're talking about my avatar, it's been that of Matt Nelson since like 2009, after being tired of Wofford playing piss poor secondary defense for like 3 years straight.

In turn they've improved.

greatly.

Was thinking of woffordgrad94...much better avatar.

UNHWildcat18
August 26th, 2013, 06:50 PM

I'd rather listen to them then see all of your confederate decorations everywhere LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

citdog
August 27th, 2013, 01:48 AM
I'd rather listen to them then see all of your confederate decorations everywhere LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOLLOLOLOLOL

I understand that the sun belt conference has a board.

Apphole
August 27th, 2013, 07:42 AM
I'm just saying a lot of Woody's recent success can be attributed to having adequate assistants..

Do you mean to imply that App does not have adequate assistants?

FCS_pwns_FBS
August 27th, 2013, 10:13 AM

There is a difference between having a DC familiar with the option and having a defense that constantly lines up against that offense in practice. App. State has been gradually throwing the ball more and more every year and IMO will continue to struggle against the option teams. It's the same reason that you have had a deluge of scoring in both GSU-ODU games.

Personally, I think Woody is a good hire but think some App. fans are counting their chickens before they hatch. Woody was at Wofford for a long time, and while he had some good defensive units there others were very "meh".

ASUMountaineer
August 27th, 2013, 10:27 AM

xlolx

ASUMountaineer
August 27th, 2013, 10:28 AM

You like to post about history a lot. Unfortunately, history has shown that Citadel had their one-win-a-decade over App State last season. This season, all will be back to normal.

citdog
August 27th, 2013, 01:50 PM
You like to post about history a lot. Unfortunately, history has shown that Citadel had their one-win-a-decade over App State last season. This season, all will be back to normal.

Appy States special option only defense.

http://www.hcpress.com/img/DSC_0859.jpg

Reign of Terrier
August 27th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Do you mean to imply that App does not have adequate assistants?

No? I mean, if you want to reach on analyzing a single sentence, you can believe but you want, but idk where you go that from....

ASUMountaineer
August 28th, 2013, 08:37 AM
Appy States special option only defense.

http://www.hcpress.com/img/DSC_0859.jpg

They look manlier than this Nancy cadet...

http://op-for.com/VMI%20Cheerleader.JPG

Apphole
August 28th, 2013, 07:21 PM
No? I mean, if you want to reach on analyzing a single sentence, you can believe but you want, but idk where you go that from....

Come on, kid. You got this.

In all honesty, don't bank too much on Woody being amazingly good. .

I'm just saying a lot of Woody's recent success can be attributed to having adequate assistants.

Reign of Terrier
August 28th, 2013, 07:46 PM
Come on, kid. You got this.

I'm just saying, don't expect him to by Monty Kiffin, as that's the impression I get from your posts xcoffeex and what you quoted doesn't conclude with the conclusion you're making it out to be, regarding App's assistants.

Do words better Glenn Beck.