PDA

View Full Version : 2013 College Sports Journal FCS Preseason All-America Team

Mr. C
August 22nd, 2013, 04:04 PM
College Sports Journal has announced its preseason FCS All-America team:

http://www.college-sports-journal.com/index.php/ncaa-division-i-sports/fcs-football/709-david-coulson

PHILADELPHIA—A pair of former freshman of the year, running back Terrance West of Towson and wide receiver Sean Price of Appalachian State, are among the headliners on the 2013 College Sports Journal Football Championship Subdivision Preseason All-America team.

West, now heading into his junior year, was the CSJ freshman of the year in 2011, while Price shared those honors last season with Villanova quarterback John Robertson.

eaglewraith
August 22nd, 2013, 04:57 PM
Looks pretty good, might wanna clean up the Southern Conference section though. Formatting is off.

blueballs
August 22nd, 2013, 05:15 PM
Consistently the best list....

One minor correction though, Swope of GSU is a JR.

Apphole
August 22nd, 2013, 05:45 PM
Jamal Jackson and Andrew Peacock not even third team?

Mr. C
August 22nd, 2013, 08:52 PM
Jamal Jackson and Andrew Peacock not even third team?

Both Jackson and Peacock were considered and fell just short.

Mr. C
August 22nd, 2013, 08:56 PM
Consistently the best list....

One minor correction though, Swope of GSU is a JR.

Thanks for finding this typo. It has been corrected.

Mr. C
August 22nd, 2013, 08:57 PM
Looks pretty good, might wanna clean up the Southern Conference section though. Formatting is off.

Thanks for pointing this out.

Houndawg
August 23rd, 2013, 03:30 AM
Oops. Whiffed on TE Mycole Pruitt

PaladinFan
August 23rd, 2013, 05:48 AM
Lost lost credibility with me when selecting Dakota Dozier as honorable mention.

thirdgendin
August 23rd, 2013, 06:05 AM
Lost lost credibility with me when selecting Dakota Dozier as honorable mention.

Not honorable mention but first team....as a guard. He has started at left tackle ever since the opening week of his R-Fr. season.

WrenFGun
August 23rd, 2013, 06:38 AM
Just FYI, R.J. Harris is a RS-JR, not a SR.

PaladinFan
August 23rd, 2013, 07:29 AM
Not honorable mention but first team....as a guard. He has started at left tackle ever since the opening week of his R-Fr. season.

Perhaps even more egregious an oversight. Most folks have him as a first team all american tackle. I guess he might be an honorable mention at guard. Hard to know, though, because he's never played that position.

NoDak 4 Ever
August 23rd, 2013, 09:35 AM
Our defensive line is getting grossly overlooked. That's ok though. We like being underhyped.

I've said Billy Turner is our best player by position, while Williams gets all the accolades.

Perry, Jirik, Lavoy, Emmanuel. Names you'll hear a lot this year.