PDA

View Full Version : N.C. Central Coach Frazier in trouble, again

kdinva
August 22nd, 2013, 02:22 PM
http://www.sportsnetwork.com/merge/tsnform.aspx?c=sportsnetwork&page=cfoot2/news/news.aspx?id=4618139

Bogus Megapardus
August 22nd, 2013, 03:14 PM
I really can't fathom how The Sports Network found this to be news-worthy. Here's to coach Frazier's success this season. xbeerchugx

WileECoyote06
August 22nd, 2013, 03:59 PM
Coach Frazier's contract was terminated today.

Mr. C
August 22nd, 2013, 04:01 PM
Amazing that such a letter would lead to an arrest and a suspension. I guess the Durham police don't have anything better to do with their time.

Mr. C
August 22nd, 2013, 04:02 PM

Is there more to the story than what was in the article?

WileECoyote06
August 22nd, 2013, 04:09 PM
Not really. I think that he was on a very, very short leash. On top of that, we have a female chancellor.

But I do not understand his ex-wife's motive at all. I'm thinking he had a morality clause and we aren't buying him out, thus now he doesn't have a job and since she doesn't work; there goes your alimony and child support.

Spitefulness is a sin, and their spitefulness and bitterness has cost the whole family.

Bogus Megapardus
August 22nd, 2013, 04:30 PM
Not really. I think that he was on a very, very short leash. On top of that, we have a female chancellor.

But I do not understand his ex-wife's motive at all. I'm thinking he had a morality clause and we aren't buying him out, thus now he doesn't have a job and since she doesn't work; there goes your alimony and child support.

Spitefulness is a sin, and their spitefulness and bitterness has cost the whole family.

And that, dear friends, is the rest of this story. Really, really sad to see.

Laker
August 22nd, 2013, 06:26 PM
And that, dear friends, is the rest of this story. Really, really sad to see.

Agreed. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. She cut off her own nose to spite him.

It seems extremely trivial to me but I'm not close to the situation. Heck, if I was close to the situation it would still seem trivial. I've seen crap like this happen over many years of teaching. Someone gets screwed over on some little item.

West Texas A&M's coach was fired today too- no new of why yet.

http://amarillo.com/news/local-news/2013-08-22

dgtw
August 23rd, 2013, 07:04 AM
Maybe if he hadn't been arrested for domestic violence in the first place none of this would have happened. A real man does not hit a woman.

Apphole
August 23rd, 2013, 07:35 AM
I guess the Durham police don't have anything better to do with their time.

Ha! I assure you they have plenty of work to do in Durham. Especially near the school.

kdinva
August 23rd, 2013, 09:15 AM
Maybe if he hadn't been arrested for domestic violence in the first place none of this would have happened. A real man does not hit a woman.

maybe the wife brow-beat him while at Prairie View, about the SWAC not being involved in the post season.......Frazier got angry about that.

WileECoyote06
August 23rd, 2013, 09:56 AM

The initial arrest and dispute was bizarre, but there is no proof he hit her; nor is their proof that he had malicious intent. That is why he was able to keep his job the first time.

http://www.heraldsun.com/news/x2042199384/NCCUs-Frazier-arrested-again-suspended

Lehigh Football Nation
August 23rd, 2013, 11:07 AM
1. You'd think that Frazier would know more about the terms of a restraining order, and to sometimes just let things go. A parking ticket? Really?

2. You'd think NCC would more try to work things out with him if this were the only incident. It was very technical in nature.

Mr. C
August 23rd, 2013, 03:20 PM

Why isn't the Durham Sun reporting there has been a termination? They are still referring to it as a suspension. Hope everything works out well for Coach Frazier (and his family). He is one of my favorite people in FCS.

RichH2
August 23rd, 2013, 04:42 PM
Asinine from start to end. Sympathy for him.

DSUrocks07
August 25th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Ha! I assure you they have plenty of work to do in Durham. Especially near the school.

Yeah those Dookies can get to be a bit outrageous at times.