PDA

View Full Version : Is it just me?

eaglesrback
August 21st, 2013, 04:50 PM
Or is it kinda "lackluster" around here with no App St. or Georgia Southern to B**ch about?

Sam_Kats
August 21st, 2013, 04:56 PM
Actually makes it tolerable :D

FCSfan
August 21st, 2013, 04:57 PM
Or is it kinda "lackluster" around here with no App St. or Georgia Southern to B**ch about?

c'mon blue #10....we can have a interesting battle of typing skills w/o b**ching or bashing or bamboozling any school. I for one don't despise either of your fine institutions (or any other for that matter) but I do wish you were staying in the socon for competition purposes. anyway, my question to you is which road game do you see the eagles losing (if any)?....florida lizards not included...

dbackjon
August 21st, 2013, 05:01 PM

Just you

citdog
August 21st, 2013, 05:12 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Ees0HMS8I

eaglesrback
August 21st, 2013, 05:20 PM
c'mon blue #10....we can have a interesting battle of typing skills w/o b**ching or bashing or bamboozling any school. I for one don't despise either of your fine institutions (or any other for that matter) but I do wish you were staying in the socon for competition purposes. anyway, my question to you is which road game do you see the eagles losing (if any)?....florida lizards not included...

I'm gonna have to say App. Rock has always been a tough place for us. That said, Georgia Southern has a chip on thier shoulder for this year. Goal is to go undefeated, (include Florida), and break all the socon records on the way out.

eaglesrback
August 21st, 2013, 05:28 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50Ees0HMS8I

1 week until the 2013 Football season. How long will you hold on to 2012?

citdog
August 21st, 2013, 05:31 PM
1 week until the 2013 Football season. How long will you hold on to 2012?

Until we beat y'all in pig's ass this season......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0n4izWmWug

eaglesrback
August 21st, 2013, 05:45 PM
Until we beat y'all in pig's ass this season......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0n4izWmWug

Hey now, u should'nt talk about my hometown like that. Are u coming to the game? If so, come by my tailgate. I have a Citadel Col that will be joining me. It's gonna be fun to send you both back to Carolina with your tails between your legs and your signature deleted.

citdog
August 21st, 2013, 05:55 PM
Hey now, u should'nt talk about my hometown like that. Are u coming to the game? If so, come by my tailgate. I have a Citadel Col that will be joining me. It's gonna be fun to send you both back to Carolina with your tails between your legs and your signature deleted.

exhibition games don't count

eaglesrback
August 21st, 2013, 06:07 PM
So. Are u coming to the game ? and gonna to keep that sig forever?

WM2001
August 21st, 2013, 09:21 PM
GSU and ASU were good for the FCS but both needed to move on.

Apphole
August 21st, 2013, 09:46 PM
How long will you hold on to 2012?

Until the end of his days when he overdoses on Goulash.

fmrbearkat
August 21st, 2013, 11:29 PM
I'm gonna have to say App. Rock has always been a tough place for us. That said, Georgia Southern has a chip on thier shoulder for this year. Goal is to go undefeated, (include Florida), and break all the socon records on the way out.

Good luck with that!! You may beat Florida but you forgot you play the 14 time national championship host town in Chatanooga!! No shot!

tourguide
August 22nd, 2013, 06:03 AM

totally forgot you were ever here. Say high to MTSU and North Texas and see ya in a couple years when the Big 5 separate and you are forced to move back down

The Eagle's Cliff
August 22nd, 2013, 06:54 AM
totally forgot you were ever here. Say high to MTSU and North Texas and see ya in a couple years when the Big 5 separate and you are forced to move back down

More like see you in a couple years when NDSU moves up. The separation won't be any greater than it was in the BCS system, but NDSU's 8 (or more) NC's will still be ignored by ESPN.

Go Green
August 22nd, 2013, 07:48 AM

The PL guys seem to be picking up the slack in almost every thread.

:)

ASUMountaineer
August 22nd, 2013, 07:49 AM

Did you mean "say hi," or "stay high?" Those two phrases have very different meanings.

ASUMountaineer
August 22nd, 2013, 07:50 AM
So. Are u coming to the game ? and gonna to keep that sig forever?

Citdog is all bark and no bite. He won't be at the game, or any road game...pusses out every time.

http://www.postandcourier.com/storyimage/CP/20111029/PC20/310299938/AR/0/AR-310299938.jpg&maxw=640&q=100

FCSfan
August 22nd, 2013, 08:19 AM
how about you boonies.....any road losses?
or are both you AND the eagles going undefeated in 2013?

walliver
August 22nd, 2013, 10:42 AM

It has been a little quiet lately with many of the GSU posters having migrated to the SunBeltBBS to begin annoying those people.

Now, when the current SunBelt fans begin posting about their games versus Auburn, Arkansas and other SEC teams and begin laughing about GSU's games with Savannah State and Saint Francis and the Sisters of the Poor, the annoying eagle fans will migrate back to AGS and annoy us.

walliver
August 22nd, 2013, 10:55 AM
how about you boonies.....any road losses?
or are both you AND the eagles going undefeated in 2013?

The unofficial SoCon title will be shared by ASU, GSU, and UTC all of which will finish with 8-0 conference marks.

UTC would have soundly defeated both ?SU's in every possible way, except the final score.
ASU will appear to have beaten GSU, but a review of a game-deciding penalty will show the call should have been overturned. ASU will claim an FCS win, and GSU will claim a FBS win.

Chatty will win moral victories all the way through the playoffs and cap their triumphant year with a moral thrashing of NDSU. This feat will be even more amazing considering Chatty will not play a down against NDSU when the NCAA fails to recognize the Mocs moral victory in the round of 16.