PDA

View Full Version : WHO HAS DUH TUFFEST SKED?.............BRAWK!

MR. CHICKEN
August 11th, 2013, 09:03 AM
17986.....AS DUH CHICKEN HAS PERUSED......SOME...NOT ALL....1-AA TOUR DATES...FO' DIS SEASON.....IT APPEARS...AS DOUGH.....WEBER STATE....WHOSE AFFLETIC DICKTATOR....LIKES TA HAVE DUH DWEEBERS....OUTTAH DUH MIX EARLY...HAS NOT DISAPPOINTED AGIN'....WHIFF DUH LIKES O' UTAH....S.F. AUSTIN....MCNEESE STATE......7 ROAD TRIPS.....&...ADDITIONAL MEETIN'S... WHIFF.....E. WASH...CAL-PIE...GRIZZWOLDS....MONTANA STATE....SAC STATE.....etal........THINK YER SKOOL....HAS UH TOUGHERAH...ROAD.....TA FRISCO.....NOW'S DUH TIME....TA SAY......"ALAS....WOE IS ME"....xbawlingx......BRAWK-A-DOODLE-DOO!

Houndawg
August 11th, 2013, 10:28 AM
SIU - preseason #1 NDSU, #7 SDSU, #10 ISU, #15 UNI, #19 EIU, #23 YSU, Illinois, three of them on the road. A man's schedule for any FCS team. Plus, we're the only MVC team that doesn't get the gimme win against the 'Yotes.

If we can go 3-4 or better against the above teams and finish 7-5 or better we gotta have a strong argument in a 24 team field.

MR. CHICKEN
August 11th, 2013, 10:32 AM
17987...OUCH!....TALKIN' 'BOUT KICKIN' YER DAWG...........xeekx.....BRAWK!

Twentysix
August 11th, 2013, 10:44 AM
SIU - preseason #1 NDSU, #7 SDSU, #10 ISU, #15 UNI, #19 EIU, #23 YSU, Illinois, three of them on the road. A man's schedule for any FCS team. Plus, we're the only MVC team that doesn't get the gimme win against the 'Yotes.

If we can go 3-4 or better against the above teams and finish 7-5 or better we gotta have a strong argument in a 24 team field.

But you get the gimmie win against WIU, which we don't get nor did we get last year.

McNeese75
August 11th, 2013, 11:00 AM
McNeese does not have a walk in the park with the likes of

UCF
Ark PB (predicted as the top SWAC team)
SHSU
Central Ark
UNI
SELU (transfer QB from Oregon)
Weber State

MR. CHICKEN
August 11th, 2013, 11:15 AM

17988....JES' VISITED...VERMILLION.........YEOOOW!...........CUS TER HAD BETTERAH ODDS........SOUFF DAKOTA'S ITINERARY.......LEADS ONE TA BELIEVE......SUICIDE WATCHES....FER GLENN/PETRINO...ARE IN ORDERAH......KANSAS/N. ARIZON/MIZZ. ST/N. IOWA/ILL ST./YOUNGSTOWN/DUH MONTES/NORFF & SOUFF DAKOTA ST......SAY IT AIN'T SO..JOE........SKEDS LIKE DIS = PERENNIAL (DRAKES)DEVIL DOG DOORMATS......COYOTES...FAVORITE PLAY DIS SEASON...COOD BE DUH FAKE PUNT........xnodx.....AWK!

lionsrking2
August 11th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Southeastern Louisiana has preseason No. 4 Sam Houston, No. 6 UCA, No. 7 South Dakota State, underrated Samford, plus McNeese and SFA who are probably better than several teams who are ranked. Plus we have FBS top 25 TCU.

SFA has a tough sked too with No. 2 Montana St, No. 4 SHSU and No. 6 UCA

IBleedYellow
August 11th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Mr. Chicken is awesome, but man, sometimes it's hard to read his posts.

Anyone else have to read then re-read his posts? D'oh!

On Topic:

I'm thinking SIU has the hardest time for preseason.

Professor Chaos
August 11th, 2013, 12:19 PM
But you get the gimmie win against WIU, which we don't get nor did we get last year.
We get USD and they don't so it works out with SIU and NDSU. SDSU and Illinois St getting to avoid each other or Indiana St getting to avoid UNI is the bigger imbalance.

heath
August 11th, 2013, 12:51 PM
Tuffest Sked based upon what that team is used to playing? A team that may get overwhelmed with the competition of their non league opponents will be Colgate. They really put together a great schedule that includes Air Force, New Hampshire and Stony Brook. Hope others in the PL will follow. But Damn that SUI sked is tough.xbowx

geaux_sioux
August 11th, 2013, 01:09 PM
SDSU #7
Montana #22
Montana St #2
EWU #3
NAU #18

Also solid opponents Sac St, PSU, and a very much improved Northern Colorado.

Rabbit74
August 11th, 2013, 03:56 PM
I'm an SDSU fan, but the toughest schedule may be USD's. They face the following (preseason rankings in parenthesis):

(1) North Dakota State

(7) South Dakota State
(10) Illinois State
(16) Northern Iowa
(18) Northern Arizona
(22) Montana
(24) Youngstown State
and Receiving Votes
Indiana State
UC Davis
Missouri State

Plus FBS Kansas

The 12th game is Western Illinois

MR. CHICKEN
August 11th, 2013, 04:05 PM
I'm an SDSU fan, but the toughest schedule may be USD's. They face the following (preseason rankings in parenthesis):

(1) North Dakota State

(7) South Dakota State
(10) Illinois State
(16) Northern Iowa
(18) Northern Arizona
(22) Montana
(24) Youngstown State
and Receiving Votes
Indiana State
UC Davis
Missouri State

Plus FBS Kansas

YEAH....AH MENTIONED DAT...IN POST #6.......AWK!

darell1976
August 11th, 2013, 04:06 PM
SDSU #7
Montana #22
Montana St #2
EWU #3
NAU #18

All at home except NAU...that helps a lot!!!

underdawg
August 11th, 2013, 05:50 PM
17988....JES' VISITED...VERMILLION.........YEOOOW!...........CUS TER HAD BETTERAH ODDS........SOUFF DAKOTA'S ITINERARY.......LEADS ONE TA BELIEVE......SUICIDE WATCHES....FER GLENN/PETRINO...ARE IN ORDERAH......KANSAS/N. ARIZON/MIZZ. ST/N. IOWA/ILL ST./YOUNGSTOWN/DUH MONTES/NORFF & SOUFF DAKOTA ST......SAY IT AIN'T SO..JOE........SKEDS LIKE DIS = PERENNIAL (DRAKES)DEVIL DOG DOORMATS......COYOTES...FAVORITE PLAY DIS SEASON...COOD BE DUH FAKE PUNT........xnodx.....AWK!

A cogent analysis Mr. Chicken, Brawk!

Go...gate
August 11th, 2013, 06:18 PM
Tuffest Sked based upon what that team is used to playing? A team that may get overwhelmed with the competition of their non league opponents will be Colgate. They really put together a great schedule that includes Air Force, New Hampshire and Stony Brook. Hope others in the PL will follow. But Damn that SUI sked is tough.xbowx

Colgate is moving back in its traditional direction of playing stronger schedules (and more road games) after years of Dave Roach's watering things down.

Engineer86
August 11th, 2013, 06:49 PM

(1) North Dakota State

(7) South Dakota State
(10) Illinois State
(16) Northern Iowa
(18) Northern Arizona
(22) Montana
(24) Youngstown State
and Receiving Votes
Indiana State
UC Davis
Missouri State

Plus FBS Kansas

Yea, but they are ducking the Patriot League this year. xlolx xlolx xlolx

bluehenbillk
August 11th, 2013, 08:39 PM
Here's your answer: ask yourself where you had EWU ranked in your preseason poll. Now ask yourself where you'll have them ranked, if at all when they're 1-3 and that 1 is a D2? Yea, they basically scheduled themselves out of post Thanksgiving football.

Southern Bison
August 11th, 2013, 10:05 PM
SDSU #7
Montana #22
Montana St #2
EWU #3
NAU #18

Montana State & Ewww are overrated for this season...that being said, the Whioux still only go 1-4 at best against those teams.

MarkyMark
August 11th, 2013, 10:59 PM
How about EWU?
2 good FBS teams and Sam Houston to start the season.

at (20) Oregon State 6:00 pm --
Sat, Sep 7 Western Oregon 7:05 pm --
Sat, Sep 14 at Toledo 7:00 pm --
Sat, Sep 28 at Sam Houston State 4:00 pm --
Sat, Oct 5 Weber State 7:05 pm --
Sat, Oct 12 at North Dakota 3:30 pm --
Sat, Oct 19 Southern Utah 8:05 pm --
Sat, Oct 26 at Montana 3:30 pm --
Sat, Nov 2 at Idaho State 5:05 pm --
Sat, Nov 9 Montana State 3:00 pm --
Sat, Nov 16 at Cal Poly 3:30 pm --
Sat, Nov 23 Portland State 5:30 pm

MUHAWKS
August 11th, 2013, 11:05 PM
I am not even trying to insinuate Monmouth has the toughest schedule or even close to it- However for the mid majors of FCS I would say we are right up there. Not only do we play 12 games with 8 of them being on the road. We open @ #2 Montana State and follow it up on the road with a solid receiving votes Liberty Team on the road. From there, we head home to take on # 17 ranked Lehigh, or whatever they are ranked. The following week we go on the road again to take on what I am hearing from some here is gonna be a sneaky good and improved Holy Cross team (someone even said they could finish top 2 in Patriot- not sure if that is legit or not, just saying)... From there we go to NYC to take on Columbia, than return home for Robert Morris. After a horrible road trip to an improved St Francis PA team, we return home to face Cornell for homecoming. After a bye we take on Sacred Heart on the road than travel to Staten Island to face top 20 ranked (in some polls) Wagner ,a playoff game winning team from last year. The season closes out by playing at Bryant and home for Duquesne. Now I am not saying that some of these NEC and IVY teams are great, but the NEC is clearly much improved and there are rarely any easy games. When you couple that with the fact that we play 8 road games and play 4 teams that were ranked at one point last year, the # 2 team in the nation and the # 17 team and # 20 team, plus a very close Liberty team- I would say this qualifies as one of the toughest mid major schedules out there...Of course, this is mostly due to being an IND this year before our move to The Big South. As a dreamer, I would love to see us compete with Montana State for a bit,, and than go 3-1 against Lehigh, Liberty, HC and Columbia---Columbia is winnable, we had Lehigh beat last yr before a late mistake, and we can beat either Liberty or HC.. Looking forward to it..

MR. CHICKEN
August 12th, 2013, 07:35 AM
I am not even trying to insinuate Monmouth has the toughest schedule or even close to it- However for the mid majors of FCS I would say we are right up there. Not only do we play 12 games with 8 of them being on the road. We open @ #2 Montana State and follow it up on the road with a solid receiving votes Liberty Team on the road. From there, we head home to take on # 17 ranked Lehigh, or whatever they are ranked. The following week we go on the road again to take on what I am hearing from some here is gonna be a sneaky good and improved Holy Cross team (someone even said they could finish top 2 in Patriot- not sure if that is legit or not, just saying)... From there we go to NYC to take on Columbia, than return home for Robert Morris. After a horrible road trip to an improved St Francis PA team, we return home to face Cornell for homecoming. After a bye we take on Sacred Heart on the road than travel to Staten Island to face top 20 ranked (in some polls) Wagner ,a playoff game winning team from last year. The season closes out by playing at Bryant and home for Duquesne. Now I am not saying that some of these NEC and IVY teams are great, but the NEC is clearly much improved and there are rarely any easy games. When you couple that with the fact that we play 8 road games and play 4 teams that were ranked at one point last year, the # 2 team in the nation and the # 17 team and # 20 team, plus a very close Liberty team- I would say this qualifies as one of the toughest mid major schedules out there...Of course, this is mostly due to being an IND this year before our move to The Big South. As a dreamer, I would love to see us compete with Montana State for a bit,, and than go 3-1 against Lehigh, Liberty, HC and Columbia---Columbia is winnable, we had Lehigh beat last yr before a late mistake, and we can beat either Liberty or HC.. Looking forward to it..

17991......DON'T FO'GET...DUH TOOF-BRUSH.....&.....CAB FARE........AWK!

Smitty
August 12th, 2013, 07:58 AM
@Middle Tennessee
@Virginia Tech
Citadel
Mars Hill
@Samford
@(25)Chattanooga
@Auburn
(5)Wofford
Elon
@Georgia Southern
Furman
@Appalachian State

Bolded games are of course going to be tough just going by past games... Can't exactly rank GSU and App

skinny_uncle
August 12th, 2013, 08:01 AM
17987...OUCH!....TALKIN' 'BOUT KICKIN' YER DAWG...........xeekx.....BRAWK!

Wow! A post from Mr. Chicken that I understood.

xcoolx

MR. CHICKEN
August 12th, 2013, 08:35 AM
@Middle Tennessee
@Virginia Tech
Citadel
Mars Hill
Samford
(25)Chattanooga
@Auburn
(5)Wofford
Elon
@Georgia Southern
Furman
@Appalachian State

Bolded games are of course going to be tough just going by past games... Can't exactly rank GSU and App

17992.......UH-OH......DAT'S UH TOUGH SLATE...xnodx...BRAWK!

Ivytalk
August 12th, 2013, 09:04 AM
Wow! A post from Mr. Chicken that I understood.

xcoolx

I understand him perfectly. I grew up watching Foghorn Leghorn, Miss Prissy and Henery Hawk.

Sandlapper Spike
August 12th, 2013, 09:08 AM
@Middle Tennessee
@Virginia Tech
Citadel
Mars Hill
Samford
(25)Chattanooga
@Auburn
(5)Wofford
Elon
@Georgia Southern
Furman
@Appalachian State

That's the answer. Western Carolina (which won only one game last season) is playing three FBS schools (two from BCS conferences), and has two other schools on its schedule that are transitioning to FBS. All five of those games are on the road. It also plays two FCS schools ranked in the preseason top 25 and two others that won seven games last year.

Go Lehigh TU owl
August 12th, 2013, 11:40 AM
That's the answer. Western Carolina (which won only one game last season) is playing three FBS schools (two from BCS conferences), and has two other schools on its schedule that are transitioning to FBS. All five of those games are on the road. It also plays two FCS schools ranked in the preseason top 25 and two others that won seven games last year.

WCU scedule is more idiotic than difficult. Their motive is not difficulty, rather money. WCU should be embarrassed.

crusader11
August 12th, 2013, 11:45 AM
Western Carolina was 1-10 last year with their only win coming in the season opener against Mars Hill. On average, they were outscored by 16.5 points per game.

Like was already said in the preceding post, this is an idiotic and shameful schedule. Western Carolina isn't "challenging themselves" like some schools do when they put together a difficult schedule.

MR. CHICKEN
August 12th, 2013, 12:01 PM
Western Carolina was 1-10 last year with their only win coming in the season opener against Mars Hill. On average, they were outscored by 16.5 points per game.

Like was already said in the preceding post, this is an idiotic and shameful schedule. Western Carolina isn't "challenging themselves" like some schools do when they put together a difficult schedule.

17996.....UH COMMON THREAD....AMONGST......MANY..DOORMATS........xsigh x......AWK!

NoDak 4 Ever
August 12th, 2013, 12:03 PM
hey, if you're going to get whipped, might as well make some money from it.

OL FU
August 12th, 2013, 04:30 PM
Mr. Chicken is awesome, but man, sometimes it's hard to read his posts.

Anyone else have to read then re-read his posts? D'oh!

On Topic:

I'm thinking SIU has the hardest time for preseason.

I want to meet him. I think he really talks that way. Too natural.

Go...gate
August 13th, 2013, 01:16 AM

Monmouth's path is ambitious. I think it is great!

MR. CHICKEN
August 13th, 2013, 08:34 AM
17999.....C'MON 'GATE......WHAT WAS IT........ACID INDIGESTION......BAD DREAM.......WIFEY...SENT YA COUCHIN'.....NEW HAMPSHIRE GAME......GOT YA WORRIED........2:16 AM......xconfusedx.....AWK!

Smitty
August 13th, 2013, 09:10 AM
WCU scedule is more idiotic than difficult. Their motive is not difficulty, rather money. WCU should be embarrassed.

Honestly football and our men's basketball is the only thing keeping our athletics afloat. With bad coach contracts and a terrible football team we have to schedule like this to fund not only our football team, but all of the other teams...

Sucks, but until you win what can you do?

cmaxwellgsu
August 13th, 2013, 12:50 PM
I understand him perfectly. I grew up watching Foghorn Leghorn, Miss Prissy and Henery Hawk.

Me too. In fact, the entertainment value goes up exponentially when you read them in Foghorn's voice!

cmaxwellgsu
August 13th, 2013, 12:52 PM
It's a tie between every SoCon team except for Chattanooga. Cause y'all know what we're up against there.....

Go...gate
August 13th, 2013, 04:12 PM
17999.....C'MON 'GATE......WHAT WAS IT........ACID INDIGESTION......BAD DREAM.......WIFEY...SENT YA COUCHIN'.....NEW HAMPSHIRE GAME......GOT YA WORRIED........2:16 AM......xconfusedx.....AWK!

Thanks for your concern, Mr. Chicken. I was late night de-compressing after a zoning board meeting.

MR. CHICKEN
August 13th, 2013, 04:41 PM
Thanks for your concern, Mr. Chicken. I was late night de-compressing after a zoning board meeting.

18005.....HEY.....WHAT'S...ONE MO'..WALMART...IN DUH SCHEME O' THIN'S........VOTE AYE...AN' GIT ON WHIFF IT....xrotatehx...BRAWK!

T-Dog
August 13th, 2013, 06:33 PM
After this year, I'm going to miss Mr Chicken more than anyone else.

And to understand, all you have to do is read his posts slowly.

Screamin_Eagle174
August 13th, 2013, 10:27 PM
How about EWU?
2 good FBS teams and Sam Houston to start the season.

Sat, Aug 31 at (#20 BCS) Oregon State
Sat, Sep 7 Western Oregon
Sat, Sep 14 at FBS Toledo (9-4 in 2012)
Sat, Sep 28 at #3 Sam Houston State
Sat, Oct 5 Weber State 7:05 pm --
Sat, Oct 12 at North Dakota 3:30 pm --
Sat, Oct 19 Southern Utah 8:05 pm --
Sat, Oct 26 at #20 Montana 3:30 pm --
Sat, Nov 2 at Idaho State 5:05 pm --
Sat, Nov 9 #2 Montana State 3:00 pm --
Sat, Nov 16 at #14 Cal Poly 3:30 pm --
Sat, Nov 23 Portland State 5:30 pm

Pretty much.

2 Good FBS
7 Road Games
4 Ranked FCS Teams (3 On The Road)
Early BYE Week... 9 Straight Weeks Heading Into Playoffs...

MR. CHICKEN
August 14th, 2013, 07:30 AM
18009..........LOOKIN' LIKE.....HOME FO' DUH HOLIDAYS....IGGLES............AWK!

Screamin_Eagle174
August 14th, 2013, 12:05 PM
18009..........LOOKIN' LIKE.....HOME FO' DUH HOLIDAYS....IGGLES............AWK!

Lookin' like 8-4 or 9-3 and battle tested. xnodx

Grizalltheway
August 14th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Lookin' like 8-4 or 9-3 and battle tested. xnodx

http://jaysolomon.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/delusions.jpg?w=402

Screamin_Eagle174
August 14th, 2013, 01:41 PM
http://jaysolomon.files.wordpress.com/2009/06/delusions.jpg?w=402

Pipe down, 5-6. xcoffeex

Nickels
August 14th, 2013, 02:58 PM
Pipe down, 5-6. xcoffeex
Hey Ruger, how many douchebag alter egos are we going to see this year? O/U is at 4.5

I've seen enough BSC teams in the past two years to know that EWU has the least amount of talent, poorest coaching, worst defense(& by far the trashiest fan base) compared to UM/MSU/CP. If it wasn't for MSU, EWU would take the title of most overrated team in the BSC, which is saying a lot.

URMite
August 14th, 2013, 03:00 PM
@Middle Tennessee
@Virginia Tech
Citadel
Mars Hill
Samford
(25)Chattanooga
@Auburn
(5)Wofford
Elon
@Georgia Southern
Furman
@Appalachian State

Why are your only road games in the Socon GSU & ASU? xchinscratchx

Smitty
August 14th, 2013, 03:02 PM
Why are your only road games in the Socon GSU & ASU? xchinscratchx

Forgot to add it when I was bolding

@Samford
@Chattanooga

Go...gate
August 14th, 2013, 06:44 PM
18005.....HEY.....WHAT'S...ONE MO'..WALMART...IN DUH SCHEME O' THIN'S........VOTE AYE...AN' GIT ON WHIFF IT....xrotatehx...BRAWK!

Usually, NJ planning and zoning boards don't meet in August - like the State's courts, August was when EVERYBODY took vacation. Not so much these days, especially since the big storms up this way last fall. Pending applications mean economic development, and economic development means jobs, so a lot of boards are not taking August off and trying to move these applications. Good to have work in the pipeline, though 2:00am is a little late (except on AGS, however, where the coffee is always hot and the discussion interesting). :)

Screamin_Eagle174
August 14th, 2013, 07:12 PM
Hey Ruger, how many douchebag alter egos are we going to see this year? O/U is at 4.5

I've seen enough BSC teams in the past two years to know that EWU has the least amount of talent, poorest coaching, worst defense(& by far the trashiest fan base) compared to UM/MSU/CP. If it wasn't for MSU, EWU would take the title of most overrated team in the BSC, which is saying a lot.

xlolx

I don't have any accounts on here aside from this one. If I did have more than one account though, I'd make them SHSU fans exhibiting a profound lack of intelligence, class, or creativity. xthumbsupx

Just kidding, I wouldn't want to take away your sole purpose in life. xcoffeex

Southern Bison
August 14th, 2013, 10:41 PM

xlolx

I don't have any accounts on here aside from this one. If I did have more than one account though, I'd make them SHSU fans exhibiting a profound lack of intelligence, class, or creativity.

CAT FIGHT!!!

Nickels and Creamin' Beagle goin' at it!!

http://www.gistreel.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/404008_10151999904865191_420905827_n.jpg