PDA

View Full Version : More PSU fans at AGS

JALMOND
September 14th, 2006, 01:49 AM
What a great sight to see. I noticed I've got some more Viking fans that it looks like they've just joined AGS. Welcome aboard tfarrell and RobsPics. Hope you enjoy it here as much as I have. You'll find that this is a great place to learn about I-AA football and the Big Sky. A bit of advice, if you go toe to toe with a Griz fan, make sure you've got your facts straight. Griz fans are very knowledgable, but they do like to stretch the truth a little.

GGASU
September 14th, 2006, 02:11 AM
What a great sight to see. I noticed I've got some more Viking fans that it looks like they've just joined AGS. Welcome aboard tfarrell and RobsPics. Hope you enjoy it here as much as I have. You'll find that this is a great place to learn about I-AA football and the Big Sky. A bit of advice, if you go toe to toe with a Griz fan, make sure you've got your facts straight. Griz fans are very knowledgable, but they do like to stretch the truth a little.

But they usually do not have to stretch the truth too much...with the best I-AA stadium (hell one of the best home atmospheres in the country) you don't have to stretch the truth very often.:bow:

Grizo406
September 14th, 2006, 02:12 AM
What a great sight to see.

http://www.egriz.com/GrizPics2/albums/grizpics/2005/football/psu/normal_10-29-05-025.jpg

Yes it was, JALMOND, and thank you!

Some Griz fans do stretch the truth, but not me!

Welcome to all PSU'er!;)

dbackjon
September 14th, 2006, 10:02 AM

That is encouraging. Now, to get some more NAU fans on-line.

blukeys
September 14th, 2006, 10:33 AM
Welcome aboard tfarrell and RobsPics and all the other PSU fans.

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Jalmond has been doing a great job pretty much holding the fort on his own. It's good to see him get some company. :nod: :nod:

Eaglegus2
September 14th, 2006, 10:42 AM
Welcome to all of the PSU fans.

Don't pay any attention to Georgia Southern fans. They are all on sucidial watch until the saturday game with Coastal Carolina. Should the Eagles lose that game..........the Jim Jones saga will be miniscule in comparison.;)

RobsPics
September 14th, 2006, 12:10 PM
Thanks for the welcome guys ;)

GaSouthern
September 14th, 2006, 12:40 PM
I love their jerseys!