PDA

View Full Version : Week 3: TV Games !

Retro
September 13th, 2006, 07:27 PM
OK, Now that the site is back up................:bang:

Here are this weeks TV games.. Lot to choose from depending on the service you have and where you live...

WEEK 3

Thursday, September 14th

Tennessee Tech at Middle Tennessee State, ESPNU, 7pm

Saturday, September 16th

UMass at Villanova, CN8, 1pm

Princeton at Lehigh, Service Electric Sports 1pm

Dartmouth at Colgate, Time Warner - Central NY, 1pm

Penn at Lafayette, Lafayette Sports, 1pm

Murray State at Indiana State, WFXW, 1pm

UC-Davis at Montana State, Montana Sports Net, 3pm

Youngstown State at Penn State, ESPNU, 3:30pm

Bowie State at Morgan State, MASN, 3:30pm

Southeast Missouri State at Jacksonville State, CSS, 3:30pm

Southern Illinois at Indiana, Mediacom - S. Illinois, 4pm

Idaho State at Idaho, Vandals Sports, 5pm

Arkansas - Pine Bluff at Alabama State, CSTV, 6pm

Portland State at California, Comcast - West, 6pm

Furman at North Carolina, ESPNU, 7pm

Nicholls State at Louisiana Tech, Cox / Altitude / Gameplan, 7pm

Wofford at South Carolina, ESPN Gameplan, 7pm

Jackson State vs Tennessee State (Memphis), Fox - South, 7pm

Coastal Carolina at Georgia Southern, CSS, 7pm

Northeastern at North Dakota State, ABC - North Dakota, 7pm

Stephen F. Austin at Arizona, Fox - Arizona, 10pm

Retro
September 14th, 2006, 03:41 PM
Bump for TV game tonight!

goasu984Life
September 14th, 2006, 03:45 PM
That sound you hear coming out of Chapel Hill will be fans throwing their televisions out the window after Furman beats the crap out of them again this year. God, that team is bad. The Heels suck. Only four more weeks until basketball practice starts.

GeauxColonels
September 14th, 2006, 03:51 PM
OK, Now that the site is back up................:bang:

Here are this weeks TV games.. Lot to choose from depending on the service you have and where you live...
Nicholls State at Louisiana Tech, Cox / Altitude / Gameplan, 7pm

Woooo Hoooo!!!! :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

I'm hoping for a decent performance out of the Colonels on Saturday. Let's see if we can run the ball and keep the LaTech offense off the field (oh yeah, NO TURNOVERS) then we may have a chance.

FUwolfpacker
September 14th, 2006, 07:04 PM
That sound you hear coming out of Chapel Hill will be fans throwing their televisions out the window after Furman beats the crap out of them again this year. God, that team is bad. The Heels suck. Only four more weeks until basketball practice starts.

I hope you're right. We have to find something resembling an offense before Saturday. I'll be there, and hopefully I'll have some good pics from field level to post when I get back.

Good luck to Portland State, Wofford, Youngstown State, Stephen F. Austin, Southern Illinois, Nicholls State, and any other I-AA's playing I-A's this week. Hopefully most of us will pull off an upset.

SoCon48
September 14th, 2006, 07:09 PM

That should make the Heel fans feel some better, but as an App fan I could care less about the black feet. Heck, I'm starting not to care much about App hoopball. Well, at least not to worry about it anyway.:(

SoCon48
September 14th, 2006, 07:12 PM
I hope you're right. We have to find something resembling an offense before Saturday. I'll be there, and hopefully I'll have some good pics from field level to post when I get back.

Good luck to Portland State, Wofford, Youngstown State, Stephen F. Austin, Southern Illinois, Nicholls State, and any other I-AA's playing I-A's this week. Hopefully most of us will pull off an upset.

I hope you're right. We have to find something resembling an offense before Saturday

Hmm. With wolfpacker in your name, I have to wonder which one you're talking about, NC State or Furman? or both.:)
Can't see how the Furms could have offensive probs with Felton and Gibson in the lineup?:eyebrow:

blukeys
September 14th, 2006, 08:47 PM
Thank You Retro!!! Are there internet feeds on any of these. I would really like to see the NDSU - Northeastern game and I don't think ABC will be broadcasting this game to the EAST. AGS'ers we need to keep bumping this to the first page.

ucdtim17
September 14th, 2006, 09:00 PM
UCD-MSU is on Comcast Sports Net tape-delay after the Cal-PSU game

Demonguy
September 14th, 2006, 11:18 PM
Add this one...

Delaware State at Northwestern State - CSTV 11 pm (Tape Delay)

Uncle Buck
September 15th, 2006, 07:44 AM
All i know is that cablevision in NY sucks, why the hell they don't carry ESPNU is beyond me when they offer every other ESPN channel.

GeauxColonels
September 15th, 2006, 10:44 AM
All i know is that cablevision in NY sucks, why the hell they don't carry ESPNU is beyond me when they offer every other ESPN channel.
I feel your pain all the way down here in Louisiana Uncle Buck! :bang: :bang: :bang:

I have no idea why Cox doesn't offer ESPNU, CSTV, the Fox college channel or even the NFL Network. Strange thing is.....they offer the NFL Network in the New Orleans market less than 80 miles down the road! xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

scribe62
September 15th, 2006, 01:59 PM
Hate to miss a chance to pull against La. Tech on TV, but I will be at the Demon - Del. State game.

Guess I can still say Geaux Colonels!!

Retro
September 15th, 2006, 09:53 PM
I feel your pain all the way down here in Louisiana Uncle Buck! :bang: :bang: :bang:

I have no idea why Cox doesn't offer ESPNU, CSTV, the Fox college channel or even the NFL Network. Strange thing is.....they offer the NFL Network in the New Orleans market less than 80 miles down the road! xidiotx xidiotx xidiotx :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Probaby because of the same reason Cox doesn't allow their sports station on Satellite.. Their idiots! This is the problem when cable companies also own certain networks or vice versa.. :mad: