PDA

View Full Version : Predicting Georgia Southern's Season

SU DOG
July 19th, 2013, 03:15 PM
Not to be confused with Ga State, now the Macon man has predicted this season's game-by-game outcome for Georgia Southern.

http://www.macon.com/2013/07/18/2556491/predicting-georgia-southerns-football.html

GaSouthern
July 19th, 2013, 03:26 PM
I doubt we go undefeated into the UF game, I think a 2 loss season is to be expected though. I would not be surprised with three losses either, but more than that at we may have a meltdown in Statesboro.

EKU-n-GSU
July 19th, 2013, 03:27 PM
I agree w/the 9-2 overall record, but the lone SoCon loss could be @ App, or vs. El Cid or Chatty. I actually think we'll reverse the score in Boone, and the loss will come from one of the other two - gasp - at home.

Appaholic
July 19th, 2013, 03:28 PM
At least he got Oct 26 correct....

chattanoogamocs
July 19th, 2013, 05:02 PM
Chattanooga won't be able to score more than 14 against GaSu, but they are going to score 42 in Statesboro?

This guys logic...oh what I am thinking, he isn't using logic. He's just pulling it out of his hind quarters.

xcrazyx

blueballs
July 19th, 2013, 06:27 PM
That dude is higher than a popcorn fart, and I am a GSU Fan. It is almost as if he didn't watch the games last year and has no clue of what GSU's opponents have.

cmaxwellgsu
July 19th, 2013, 08:02 PM
Yeah, I'm pretty sure Western will put up a better fight than Savannah St. I would reverse those scores. If SSU stays within 40, I'm a little bit worried.

Apphole
July 19th, 2013, 08:13 PM
I agree w/the 9-2 overall record, but the lone SoCon loss could be @ App, or vs. El Cid or Chatty. I actually think we'll reverse the score in Boone, and the loss will come from one of the other two - gasp - at home.

No effing way you beat the Apps at The Rock this year. But hell, you're over due for a win against us. Anything can happen in an App/Stink game.

seantaylor
July 20th, 2013, 01:46 AM
We score as many points as we want in the first two games. I would not be surprised if both went over 60. This team has a real chip on their shoulder. I think we avenge both losses from 2013, and the one against Citadel in blowout fashion.