PDA

View Full Version : 12 games again next year (2014) for Gate

CFBfan
July 1st, 2013, 02:35 PM
Colgate has stepped up to the plate with 2 consecutive 12 games schedules.
2014 has ooc games with Albany, U Del, Ball State, Cornell, Princeton & Yale.
In 2015 that open up at Navy and then host NH.
this follows 2013's 12 game slate that has the opening game this year @ Air Force and other ooc with Albany, NH, Stony Brook plus Cornell, Yale

Way to step up Raiders!

PAllen
July 1st, 2013, 02:48 PM
this follows 2013's 12 game slate that has the opening game this year @ Air Force and other ooc with Albany, NH, Stony Brook plus Cornell, Yale

Way to step up Raiders!

That would be a great schedule for Lehigh if we could get it. Don't know how Andy would feel about coaching against Pete though.

Lehigh'98
July 1st, 2013, 04:10 PM
That would be a great schedule for Lehigh if we could get it. Don't know how Andy would feel about coaching against Pete though.

Andy would like nothing more, trust me!!!

Go Lehigh TU owl
July 1st, 2013, 04:18 PM

Way to step up Raiders!

Colgate has been very aggressive with their scheduling the last 2/3 years. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out for them.

I'm still not a fan of playing a FBS opponent every year. I'd like to see Lehigh do it once every 2 or 3 years.

CFBfan
July 1st, 2013, 04:23 PM
Colgate has been very aggressive with their scheduling the last 2/3 years. It'll be interesting to see how it plays out for them.

I'm still not a fan of playing a FBS opponent every year. I'd like to see Lehigh do it once every 2 or 3 years.

Air Force and Navy are GREAT venue, the players love it plus it gives Gate some expanded exposure, not a bad thing.....

Go Lehigh TU owl
July 1st, 2013, 04:27 PM
Air Force and Navy are GREAT venue, the players love it plus it gives Gate some expanded exposure, not a bad thing.....

The academies are great spots to spend a fall Saturday. With that said, Colgate is going to get crushed by the Falcons.

CFBfan
July 1st, 2013, 05:13 PM
The academies are great spots to spend a fall Saturday. With that said, Colgate is going to get crushed by the Falcons.

most likely, but ask LU players if they'd rather beat up on CCSU or fly to Co to play Air Force for their opener in 2013.....

Go Lehigh TU owl
July 1st, 2013, 05:21 PM
most likely, but ask LU players if they'd rather beat up on CCSU or fly to Co to play Air Force for their opener in 2013.....

I'm sure they'd want the path that best leads them to the playoffs....

CFBfan
July 1st, 2013, 05:24 PM
I'm sure they'd want the path that best leads them to the playoffs....

and history says that's the PL Title with the AQ
10 wins with your weak schedule did NOT help last year.....

Go...gate
July 1st, 2013, 05:58 PM

Way to step up Raiders!

Colgate is getting back to some of its old scheduling. This may mean fewer home games, but that is hardly unusual for the Red Raiders.

Pard4Life
July 1st, 2013, 05:59 PM

Way to step up Raiders!

Because Colgate has a real football program.

Go...gate
July 1st, 2013, 06:00 PM

Still a shame about the Big Ten embargo on FCS games. I would have enjoyed seeing Lehigh and Lafayette play Rutgers again.

Seawolf97
July 1st, 2013, 08:21 PM
Really good looking schedules going forward. Good luck !

danefan
July 1st, 2013, 09:27 PM
I would love for Albany to start the season vs Colgate into perpetuity.

DFW HOYA
July 1st, 2013, 09:32 PM
Where does everyone see PL non-conference schedules in a few years? Probably in four tiers:

I. Colgate, Fordham: At least one I-A every year, with more CAA than Ivy
II. Holy Cross, Lehigh: Try for a I-A game every few years, with more CAA than Ivy
III. Lafayete, Bucknell: Ivy and NEC, maybe a lower tier Big South team
IV. Georgetown: Davidson, Marist, and a couple of Ivies

Go Lehigh TU owl
July 1st, 2013, 10:24 PM
Where does everyone see PL non-conference schedules in a few years? Probably in four tiers:

II. Holy Cross, Lehigh: Try for a I-A game every few years, with more CAA than Ivy

Lafayette and Bucknell won't shy away from CAA teams. The Bison usually play sneaky good OOC schedules.

Lehigh's OOC schedule will look something like Princeton, UNH, Monmouth, W&M and Cornell.

IMO, FBS games mean the most to Fordham, Colgate and HC.

Go...gate
July 2nd, 2013, 01:16 AM
Colgate will continue to play as many games as possible against the Ivy.

Go...gate
July 2nd, 2013, 01:17 AM
I would love for Albany to start the season vs Colgate into perpetuity.

The game is a natural.

RichH2
July 2nd, 2013, 07:09 AM
Actually, Andy does not want a 12th game. Of course if Joe can get him with Army or navy I think he would welcome it.
What I would really like tho would be for LU SD to put future schedules on our site. Was a feature for yrs but no longer.

CFBfan
July 2nd, 2013, 07:28 AM
Actually, Andy does not want a 12th game. Of course if Joe can get him with Army or navy I think he would welcome it.
What I would really like tho would be for LU SD to put future schedules on our site. Was a feature for yrs but no longer.

not wanting a 12th game plus scheduling "weaker" ooc games seems to add up to Andy doesn't like to compete unless he knows he has a very good chance of winning (imo)

RichH2
July 2nd, 2013, 08:33 AM
Dont believe so fan. He has gone thru a few yrs w teams done in by a raft of injuries. He is not opposed to 12th as much as he wants to have a bye week. If he ould get both he would be fine.

CFBfan
July 2nd, 2013, 08:39 AM
Dont believe so fan. He has gone thru a few yrs w teams done in by a raft of injuries. He is not opposed to 12th as much as he wants to have a bye week. If he ould get both he would be fine.

rich i'm pretty confident that if her wanted both a 12th game and a bye he would have had it....every other team with 12 games opens up a week early than lehigh and if lehigh did so too they'd have 12 plus their bye. and....i won't but that they couldn't "find" a game for that weekend....if they wanted one they would have gotten one. again just my opinion.

The Maestro
July 2nd, 2013, 09:02 AM
if what you're saying about his "philosophy" is true, then we can't bitch when overlooked in november. makes me wonder if 10-2 last year that incl a loss vs one of the academies, rutgers, etc would have gotten us a spot....counter-intuitive i know, but maybe perception would have been different. the fact that gate was so late in year and at home was the real dagger

ps we all love college football but imo the season is getting way too long. ends up affecting quality of product on field, player safety, and most likely dampens avg attendance figures for season. too much of a grind, especially for teams that play 12 and then get deep into playoffs. not that hypocritical/thieving ncaa is concerned about scholar-athlete

RichH2
July 2nd, 2013, 09:20 AM
Yup, probably could have had one for this season. Andy said he wanted the extra week before 1st game as he is breaking in a new qb and a virtually new D unit. Doubt the plan is to schedule down long term. It hurt us badly last yr.

CFBfan
July 2nd, 2013, 10:08 AM
Yup, probably could have had one for this season. Andy said he wanted the extra week before 1st game as he is breaking in a new qb and a virtually new D unit. Doubt the plan is to schedule down long term. It hurt us badly last yr.

why wouldn't he "break in" his new qb and d with an early NON CONFERENCE game????

RichH2
July 2nd, 2013, 10:20 AM
OK 12th game only relevant vs FBS squad, SOS and $$. Not an ideal way to intro an inexperienced qb. An FCS squad we're back to risk-reward analysis. No bye wk and injuries. D-II squad back to SOS issue. A couple more yrs of schollies quality depth better the analysis alters in favor of 12th game.

Pard4Life
July 2nd, 2013, 12:15 PM

Not accurate; Tavani has said that we ideally would like to schedule an FBS team annually... we have been approached by Duke and Rutgers in the past but we turned them down. And, we have a CAA on the schedule every year for the forseable future, sometimes two games per year. We are seeing less Ivy games on the schedule i.e. no future dates with Harvard, Penn.

DFW HOYA
July 2nd, 2013, 12:46 PM
Not accurate; Tavani has said that we ideally would like to schedule an FBS team annually... we have been approached by Duke and Rutgers in the past but we turned them down.

Why would Frank turn Duke and Rutgers down?

I think even Kevin Kelly would take those calls...except that Georgetown doesn't get those calls in the PL.

Pard4Life
July 2nd, 2013, 01:03 PM
Why would Frank turn Duke and Rutgers down?

I think even Kevin Kelly would take those calls...except that Georgetown doesn't get those calls in the PL.

Did not have the equivalencies. Not sure if those programs were aware of that, and I don't think he'd want us to get killed.

Engineer86
July 2nd, 2013, 06:01 PM
Good job Gate, but this thread is annoy in that it points out how weak Lehigh's schedule is. I can't believe I am pointing this out before P4L, but Lafayette has a much better schedule than Lehigh. I would rather see us compete. I am hoping with scholarships we start to see more than just one CAA team in our best scheduling years

CFBfan
July 2nd, 2013, 06:17 PM
Good job Gate, but this thread is annoy in that it points out how weak Lehigh's schedule is. I can't believe I am pointing this out before P4L, but Lafayette has a much better schedule than Lehigh. I would rather see us compete. I am hoping with scholarships we start to see more than just one CAA team in our best scheduling years

Yes, that's my point with Rich, it just seems like your coach does not want to step up and compete ooc

Lehigh Football Nation
July 2nd, 2013, 06:35 PM
rich i'm pretty confident that if her wanted both a 12th game and a bye he would have had it....every other team with 12 games opens up a week early than lehigh and if lehigh did so too they'd have 12 plus their bye. and....i won't but that they couldn't "find" a game for that weekend....if they wanted one they would have gotten one. again just my opinion.

IMO, there's no doubt that Lehigh could have had a 12th game had they wanted it. Stony Brook and Lehigh had 8/31 open and nobody bit.

The Maestro
July 2nd, 2013, 07:00 PM

If Hawks want to be taken seriously and also expand football "rep" then can't continue to have two (2) Monmouth-Sacred Heart-CCSU type games each year. Need to replace one of them. my initial inclination is never to admit the pards are doing things at a higher level but have to agree that their schedule the past few years has been more challenging.

For "political" playoff seeding reasons I think it'd be smart to limit CAA to only 1/year preferably Nova, UD, UR, WM, then an Academy, or an academically serious schools like Northwstrn, Duke, Vandy, Rice, Tulane, Wake, etc (or rutgers). Keep 1-2 Ivies/davidson.

schedule the toughie "step-up" school right out of the gate and follow-up with the relatively soft "recovery" game or a bye week.

But lu's shown no inclination to go that way and maybe expanded playoffs gets us in now if thats all we want is to be a participant. but football footprint is certainly not being expanded and probably shows that being a true nat'l player with nc aspirations at fcs level is not one of the goals. that's probably the case now and i just don't want to admit it to myself.

heath
July 2nd, 2013, 07:05 PM
IMO, there's no doubt that Lehigh could have had a 12th game had they wanted it. Stony Brook and Lehigh had 8/31 open and nobody bit.

With both teams only having 5 home games, which team was willing to play 7 away games? SB would have opened the season with 4 straight away games and your team would have had only 1 home game in the first 4. Neither was willing to budge Chuck .Coulda ,Woulda ,Shoulda. The Penn scrimmage is nice for SB. Just try to make all 11 games and not worry about that 12thxnodx

RichH2
July 2nd, 2013, 07:23 PM
Agree, even with expanded playoffs, LU needs to raise the level of the OOC games. Given Andy's opposition to a 12th game,I hope that Joe is pursuing better OOC opponents for future yrs. Of course we'll have to rely on those schools' SID for any info on those games.xsmhx

RichH2
July 2nd, 2013, 07:59 PM
The next 2 12 game yrs are 14 and 19. If Challenge starts 12 game season for the participating teams as it is exempt.

Andy
July 2nd, 2013, 11:51 PM
Lafayette this year plays the 2nd game of a 4 game series with William & Mary. (Along with H, Y, P and Penn). Wagner and Harvard are both on the '14 and '15 schedules. LC begins a 2 game home and away with Delaware in 2015. Army is scheduled in the future per Tavani, years not disclosed. He has estimated the Leopards would reach the 57 equivalency level in 2015.

I'm disappointed LC has so far declined to play 12 games in '13 and '14. Good job by Colgate to step up to 12 games and to schedule some impressive opponents. Tavani has stated the Colgate equivalency total was 62 in 2012.

carney2
July 3rd, 2013, 10:38 AM
Lafayette this year plays the 2nd game of a 4 game series with William & Mary. (Along with H, Y, P and Penn). Wagner and Harvard are both on the '14 and '15 schedules. LC begins a 2 game home and away with Delaware in 2015. Army is scheduled in the future per Tavani, years not disclosed. He has estimated the Leopards would reach the 57 equivalency level in 2015.

I'm disappointed LC has so far declined to play 12 games in '13 and '14. Good job by Colgate to step up to 12 games and to schedule some impressive opponents. Tavani has stated the Colgate equivalency total was 62 in 2012.

Sorry, Andy, but "Y" has been replaced by Sacred Heart. I'd be interested to know what happened there. Is it because, as some WAG has proposed, the Eli suddenly found themselves playing Lafayette and Cornell on the same day in stadiums 150 miles apart? Not something that normally occurs in D-1 football offices, but I suppose the dictates of Ivy scheduling could have forced this into a reality for a day or two.

As for 12 games at Lafayette, I too am disappointed. The Pards have one of the best FCS facilities in the east, get decent support at the gate, yet continue to schedule 5 home and 6 away year after year. Back in February Tavani and crew placed an ad looking for a 12th game. They supposedly received a supply of offers and were evaluating them. But, nothing.

One more disappointment: Traditional opponent, Pennsylvania (around 90 games played), is off the schedule after this year. Yet one more "What happened?!"

CFBfan
July 3rd, 2013, 11:20 AM
Sorry, Andy, but "Y" has been replaced by Sacred Heart. I'd be interested to know what happened there. Is it because, as some WAG has proposed, the Eli suddenly found themselves playing Lafayette and Cornell on the same day in stadiums 150 miles apart? Not something that normally occurs in D-1 football offices, but I suppose the dictates of Ivy scheduling could have forced this into a reality for a day or two.

As for 12 games at Lafayette, I too am disappointed. The Pards have one of the best FCS facilities in the east, get decent support at the gate, yet continue to schedule 5 home and 6 away year after year. Back in February Tavani and crew placed an ad looking for a 12th game. They supposedly received a supply of offers and were evaluating them. But, nothing.

One more disappointment: Traditional opponent, Pennsylvania (around 90 games played), is off the schedule after this year. Yet one more "What happened?!"

To your point, i know several kids on other FCS teams (including PL) and they all love to play at your stadium. It's also a great place to watch a game.

DFW HOYA
July 3rd, 2013, 11:57 AM

With its facilities, Lafayette could legitimately schedule 7-8 home games a year, except that a couple of them would have to be guarantee games to Pioneer or PSAC teams to get them to do so. Few, if any, Ivy or NEC teams would willingly give up home games without compensation these days.

As far as I know, all Patriot teams fully agree to play conference games home and away--if they did not, Georgetown would probably become a barnstorming team. But if Lafayette could buy out the annual game in Washington or New York for an extra home game each season, would it do so?

The Maestro
July 3rd, 2013, 12:14 PM

Agree that stadium is first-rate setting, but if NCAA numbers are accurate you average 1/3 capacity/less than 5k. I'm sure this comes from a year when The Game was in Bethlehem, so LU's numbers are skewed more favorably than what a true average would be. How many nite games do you guys play? Are the crowds bigger? Always wondered what impact would be if Goodman added lights for a couple games or even moved to a 4:00 Sat kickoff. Maybe a Thursday night opener or leading into a holiday weekend.

RichH2
July 3rd, 2013, 01:38 PM
Lu has done cost estimates for lights a couple of times. Apparently the cost is staggering. Small mind syndrome,IMHO.

carney2
July 3rd, 2013, 04:10 PM
With its facilities, Lafayette could legitimately schedule 7-8 home games a year, except that a couple of them would have to be guarantee games to Pioneer or PSAC teams to get them to do so. Few, if any, Ivy or NEC teams would willingly give up home games without compensation these days.

As far as I know, all Patriot teams fully agree to play conference games home and away--if they did not, Georgetown would probably become a barnstorming team. But if Lafayette could buy out the annual game in Washington or New York for an extra home game each season, would it do so?

I can't imagine that "buying out" games to have them at home is a viable economic option for all but a select few FCS teams - none of them in the Patriot League. As for "home and home," it is the meat and potatoes of college football. Generally, the contract allows the home team to keep almost everything. I am at a loss as to how Lafayette comes up with 5 home, 6 away year after year after year. There almost has to be some accession to an Ivy opponent or two to keep them on the schedule.

As for Maestro's comments about attendance, my experience says that 8,000+ is a normal game if the weather cooperates. It is true however, that in the year that the Squawks travel to Easton the numbers are larger. Expecting a smallish turnout this year for Sacred Heart and a well above average crowd for W&M. They should average out.

RichH2
July 3rd, 2013, 05:39 PM
Also, some FCS would only do 2-1 contracts with PL teams. UD did so with us. Altho, last offer a few yrs back UD would only agree to 0-2. I hope with a few yrs of schollies more equitable H-H deals can be made.

Andy
July 3rd, 2013, 08:03 PM
Agree that stadium is first-rate setting, but if NCAA numbers are accurate you average 1/3 capacity/less than 5k. I'm sure this comes from a year when The Game was in Bethlehem, so LU's numbers are skewed more favorably than what a true average would be. How many nite games do you guys play? Are the crowds bigger? Always wondered what impact would be if Goodman added lights for a couple games or even moved to a 4:00 Sat kickoff. Maybe a Thursday night opener or leading into a holiday weekend.

Leopards being nocturnal creatures, LC has gone hog wild for night games. The lights arrived with the new stadium, so its difficult to say if the boost in attendance (I concur with C2 that an average crowd on a pleasant evening is now around 8k) is due to the stadium or the night schedule. In any event, 1:00 pm starts have gone the way of frats at LC - few and far between. Last year's late season 6pm starts have become 3:30p starts (three games), something new. We open with a pair of 6p starts.

Carney, is Penn cycling off, to return after 2015? Scholarships reaction? With Pard wins in 5 of the last 6, I hate to see them go. ;)

ngineer
July 3rd, 2013, 11:30 PM
Lu has done cost estimates for lights a couple of times. Apparently the cost is staggering. Small mind syndrome,IMHO.

The cost is staggering because you are talking about the need to install lighting all over the Goodman Campus that currently does not have it--the fields north of the stadium where the students tailgate, the fields south of the stadium where the event tents, kids activities, as well as south and east of the paved Stabler lot where many tailgate. Add to that needed paved walkways due to nighttime pedestrians. The liability related to having 8-10,000 people wandering all over these areas in the dark,(and more than a few 'under the influence'), in today's world, is significant.

DFW HOYA
July 3rd, 2013, 11:52 PM
The cost is staggering because you are talking about the need to install lighting all over the Goodman Campus that currently does not have it--the fields north of the stadium where the students tailgate, the fields south of the stadium where the event tents, kids activities, as well as south and east of the paved Stabler lot where many tailgate. Add to that needed paved walkways due to nighttime pedestrians. The liability related to having 8-10,000 people wandering all over these areas in the dark,(and more than a few 'under the influence'), in today's world, is significant.

Significant, but not overwhelming. Night parking at Notre Dame, especially on the open field north of campus, is a remarkable exercise in "what row were we in?"

carney2
July 4th, 2013, 09:25 AM
Also, some FCS would only do 2-1 contracts with PL teams. UD did so with us. Altho, last offer a few yrs back UD would only agree to 0-2. I hope with a few yrs of schollies more equitable H-H deals can be made.

You are correct, Rich. Lafayette's upcoming series with Delaware is a 2-1 deal.

carney2
July 4th, 2013, 09:36 AM
Carney, is Penn cycling off, to return after 2015? Scholarships reaction? With Pard wins in 5 of the last 6, I hate to see them go. ;)

I have no knowledge and no firm opinions here, which is why I brought it up. Penn seems on the verge of "opening up" their schedule from the same old, same old. Case in point is this year and last when they have (at least) a home and home with W&M. Perhaps they're just tired of the losing. Despite having superior teams on paper, the Quackers have not done well against Lafayette in recent years. I attribute it to the game always being Penn's opener, while the Leopards have a game or two under their belts, but what do I know. I recall a time 20-25 years ago however, when the Ivy League revised their schedules to have a League opener to avoid this.

I have neither a love nor a hate for the Blue and Red. I do, however, object to not continuing a series with this much tradition. Penn is the third most played opponent in Lafayette history, behind only Lehigh and Bucknell. I will feel the loss, even if it's only for a few years.

Engineer86
July 4th, 2013, 11:23 AM

something does not seem right earlier in this thread it was mentioned that Lafayette has an up coming 1-1 series coming with UD, but Lehigh, who has a much longer history with UD only gets offered an 0-2. Anyone know why UD would do that? is it Delaware or more a LU down scheduling, or Lafayette information wrong?

Edit: Never mind, I should have read the entire string. xbangx

RichH2
July 4th, 2013, 12:44 PM
OK, it was UD that altered series FWIW

Go Lehigh TU owl
July 4th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Yes, that's my point with Rich, it just seems like your coach does not want to step up and compete ooc

Lehigh's OOC schedules, in general, have been good. In 2010 they had both UNH and Villanova and in 2011 UNH/Liberty. In 2009 it was Villanova, Harvard, Yale, Princeton and CCSU. That's about as close to perfect as you can get imo.

Last year was really the first schedule without a "traditional" Top 25 team. I'd give this years slate a B. 2010 would be an "A".

Not having Harvard and/or Penn on the schedule hurts. I'm not sure why Harvard has disappeared recently.

CFBfan
July 4th, 2013, 02:38 PM
Lehigh's OOC schedules, in general, have been good. In 2010 they had both UNH and Villanova and in 2011 UNH/Liberty. In 2009 it was Villanova, Harvard, Yale, Princeton and CCSU. That's about as close to perfect as you can get imo.

Last year was really the first schedule without a "traditional" Top 25 team. I'd give this years slate a B. 2010 would be an "A".

Not having Harvard and/or Penn on the schedule hurts. I'm not sure why Harvard has disappeared recently.

I'm not really impressed by Liberty, Yale, Princeton or CCSU and it's far from "as good as it gets" imo. LU had 3 "good" FCS team: UNH, Nova and Harvard period, imo.

Go Lehigh TU owl
July 4th, 2013, 02:47 PM
I'm not really impressed by Liberty, Yale, Princeton or CCSU and it's far from "as good as it gets" imo. LU had 3 "good" FCS team: UNH, Nova and Harvard period, imo.

"Good" is Top 40 imo...

Liberty is a solid "second" game imo, especially down there. In 2011 the Flames served as a good compliment to UNH. Princeton is Lehigh's most played IL opponent so there's nostalgic value.

The "as good as it gets" comment was in reference to the 2009 slate. Villanova, Harvard, Yale, Princeton and CCSU is a very attractive OOC schedule

Something like this would be ideal...
@ Monmouth
Villanova
Princeton
@ Richmond
Yale

Switch out @ Monmouth for a FBS game every other year or so....

RichH2
July 4th, 2013, 03:42 PM
Good sched. I would drop Yale and re start Penn. Hate Penn with a passion, dont give a cr*p about elis.

van
July 4th, 2013, 03:51 PM
Good sched. I would drop Yale and re start Penn. Hate Penn with a passion, dont give a cr*p about elis.

Agree about Penn, although I do have some bad memories about Franklin Field.

Go Lehigh TU owl
July 4th, 2013, 03:52 PM
Agree about Penn, although I do have some bad memories about Franklin Field.

Like Marshall Faulk's cousin scoring on a hook & lateral right before half?

RichH2
July 4th, 2013, 05:04 PM
One other wish that our SID would again publish future scheds for all to peruse, regardless of current gaps.

heath
July 5th, 2013, 08:00 PM

How many lights are needed for 3,000 people? You would only play the early season games at night to beat the heat and create atmosphere. If they play basketball and Lax at night,why not football? Excuses excusesxbawlingx
P.S. the students don't tailgate anymore. Rumor has it they ride the school bus back at halftime.

RichH2
July 5th, 2013, 08:07 PM
ginerr has a valid point fields are large and would require lighting. I believe Goodman can be done for a reasonable amt, leave the rest for a yr or 2 down the line. heath's point well taken ,do late afternoon early season games for a few yrs. Not ideal but doable.

carney2
July 5th, 2013, 09:24 PM
Lehigh's OOC schedules, in general, have been good.

Yes, very tasty. Just hop on down to the local bakery and pick up half a dozen cupcakes.

RichH2
July 5th, 2013, 10:20 PM
lol trying to cut back but realized we would have to drop Lafayettexnodx, certainly our easiest win every year.:D