PDA

View Full Version : guess who?

citdog
September 9th, 2006, 03:07 AM
Hello my I-AA bretheren! I am back! The Dogs looked pretty good against A&M last week and look forward to playing a game against a 65 scholly team this Sat. CSU has the best team they have ever had and will come into General Johnson Hagood, CSA Stadium this week looking for the upset but alas they will be run over by the Big Blue Machine. It is good to be back!

My sincere regrets to the GSU Folks on the loss of Erk Russell, quite a man.

blur2005
September 9th, 2006, 03:18 AM
All I can say is holy s***. Wow, despite my drunkeness I managed to censor myself. I just hope citdog starts busting on Coastal again. We should revive that incredible smack thread.

Tribe4SF
September 9th, 2006, 03:24 AM
Welcome back!:hurray:

What are the conditions of your parole?:D

September 9th, 2006, 04:27 AM
holy moly triple crimoly!!!!!!

rokamortis
September 9th, 2006, 05:13 AM
Is this really citdog or his girlfriend?

citdog
September 9th, 2006, 05:33 AM
I assure ya'll that it is me in the flesh. I hope all are well and look forward to some lively discussions as the year goes on.

rock how did ya'll lose to Elon?

Tribe4SF
September 9th, 2006, 05:55 AM
I assure ya'll that it is me in the flesh. I hope all are well and look forward to some lively discussions as the year goes on.

rock how did ya'll lose to Elon?

And it begins.:thumbsup:

Sly Fox
September 9th, 2006, 09:40 AM
I have to admit El Cid's starters looked fair against A&M's walk-ons. Lets see how they can compete against scholie players this week. Its nice to see this game mean something.

Good luck to our Big South brothers in Chucktown.

Mr. C
September 9th, 2006, 10:03 AM
One of the Icons of AGS is back in the fold. You have truly been missed, particularly those posts from THE STADIUM when your beloved Bulldogs are actually playing. AGS isn't the same when you're not here. Good luck as you open a refurbished Johnson-Hagood Stadium today.