PDA

View Full Version : NDSU LB Travis Beck Felony Charged Dropped

BisonHype!
June 14th, 2013, 08:10 AM
http://www.inforum.com/event/article/id/402976/

He is still facing resisting arrest charges, but seems to be a big relief for Bison fans. Sure glad we gave him his day in court......isn't that right Darrell?:D

Mattymc727
June 14th, 2013, 08:18 AM
I thoroughly enjoyed that video

Thundar
June 14th, 2013, 08:59 AM
another thread??

Houndawg
June 14th, 2013, 09:44 AM
going to be tough to get 35 pages

AmsterBison
June 14th, 2013, 10:41 AM

Heh, North Dakota is pretty small place. In any dispute, you are probably only one or two connections away from the people involved. And that's what didn't compute. Beck is said to be just a super-laid-back guy. He's sitting in the back of the car and thinks his football career is over and what's he most broken up about? Not being able to work with kids at a football camp.

344Johnson
June 14th, 2013, 10:57 AM

Some of it was hilarious and some of it was really sad. I can say for sure that if I found myself in that situation where I was facing felony charges and losing a scholarship at my local D-I university, I would not have handled myself that well. There would have been tears, urine, vomit, fear of my dad killing me.

BisonFan02
June 14th, 2013, 11:03 AM
Some of it was hilarious and some of it was really sad. I can say for sure that if I found myself in that situation where I was facing felony charges and losing a scholarship at my local D-I university, I would not have handled myself that well. There would have been tears, urine, vomit, fear of my dad killing me.

Aren't you still grounded? :D

ursus arctos horribilis
June 14th, 2013, 11:34 AM

Sounds like an average Saturday night for ya though doesn't it 344?

Thundar
June 14th, 2013, 11:57 AM

lol.........xlolx

344Johnson
June 14th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Aren't you still grounded? :D

Ouch!

I usually don't get arrested but other than that....yeah, typical saturday night.

lol.........xlolx

I get shat on a lot. oofda.

UNDColorado
June 14th, 2013, 03:19 PM
I just watched the videos and I am glad the truth came out. In fact the other guys should be getting charged.