PDA

View Full Version : Best Backup QB You Saw In The 3rd Quarter Of A Game Against Your Team From 2007-2010

AppAlum2003
June 13th, 2013, 08:25 AM
:D

AmsterBison
June 13th, 2013, 08:28 AM
Hands down... Reno Hightower.

813Jag
June 13th, 2013, 08:35 AM
:D
it was in 2012 amd the 4th quarter, so it doesn't count xlolx but Frank Rivers from Grambling was a much better QB than the starter.

Nova09
June 13th, 2013, 09:55 AM
Chris Whitney in 08. Or Antwon Young in 08. Oh wait it says against my team. Well they were both "backups" when the other one started, and they both played in the 3rd quarter, so I say they count.

walliver
June 13th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Terrell Robinson in 2012.
Life can be tough when the coach's boy comes to play, but I think Robinson is the better QB.

Fordham
June 13th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Hilarious thread title

IBleedYellow
June 13th, 2013, 11:37 AM
Such a specific thread title...lmfao.

AppAlum2003
June 13th, 2013, 11:48 AM
awww... it cut off the end of the thread title.

Thanks, Obama.

ASUMountaineer
June 13th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Life can be tough when the coach's boy comes to play, but I think Robinson is the better QB.

Nah, he's just the best athlete on the field. xlolx

PaladinFan
June 13th, 2013, 12:29 PM

I imagine Georgia Southern fans would be about the only group that could really answer this question truthfully. Robinson ran all over them his first duty on the front lines.

I like Robinson as a receiver. I've been critical of the UTC coaching staff because it appears they try to get too many touches to both Robinson and Husemann. One needs to be the QB. One needs to be the receiver. I think UTC hurts their chances of winning football games with all the "whose gonna get it?" nonsense. You can either be a good receiver, or a good quarterback, but you'll be mediocre if you try to do both.

EKU-n-GSU
June 13th, 2013, 01:43 PM
I imagine Georgia Southern fans would be about the only group that could really answer this question truthfully. Robinson ran all over them his first duty on the front lines.

I like Robinson as a receiver. I've been critical of the UTC coaching staff because it appears they try to get too many touches to both Robinson and Husemann. One needs to be the QB. One needs to be the receiver. I think UTC hurts their chances of winning football games with all the "whose gonna get it?" nonsense. You can either be a good receiver, or a good quarterback, but you'll be mediocre if you try to do both.

Though I know the thread title is a bit tongue in cheek, I would concur w/PaladinFan AND ASUmountaineer. By far one the most gifted all-around athletes I've seen at any level. Even w/the father-son thingy at UTC I was really surprised when he left the program; I thought he had QB starter written all over him. Not saying that little H was a slouch, but Robinson has all the tools to make it to the next level.

PaladinFan
June 13th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Though I know the thread title is a bit tongue in cheek, I would concur w/PaladinFan AND ASUmountaineer. By far one the most gifted all-around athletes I've seen at any level. Even w/the father-son thingy at UTC I was really surprised when he left the program; I thought he had QB starter written all over him. Not saying that little H was a slouch, but Robinson has all the tools to make it to the next level.

Who am I to complain if they want to give the most dynamic player in the SoCon fewer touches per game?

heath
June 13th, 2013, 07:43 PM
Hope someone mentions your son(or favorite player)

EKU-n-GSU
June 14th, 2013, 06:13 AM
Hope someone mentions your son(or favorite player)

Don't know if you were pointing that towards me, but G-man is an OT, not a QB. 'preciate it, though!

Who am I to complain if they want to give the most dynamic player in the SoCon fewer touches per game?

I know...seems like a page from their overall playbook...do just enough to look good doing it, but don't finish the drill.