PDA

View Full Version : GoDemons.com Analysis

Dallas Demon
September 6th, 2006, 09:51 PM
Just to let everyone know I'm keeping up the Analysis part of GoDemons.com each week. This is real-time analysis of data with regards to the games of the previous week. There are literally hundreds of options/possibilities - for example, if you want to find out which I-AA team scored the most points in the 3rd quarter against a I-A team then that's easy to do. Also, if you want to find out how one conference is doing against another - no problem.

To use, go to www.godemons.com and click on the Analysis button.

NOTE: Please pardon the loading performance - it might take 15-30 seconds, I'm looking into this to see what I can do. This is a self-funded thing, lots of complex code, lots of time to enter the data, and a pretty good-sized database behind it. At least I'm having a little fun in the process from week to week. :) There's also lots of other good information in the site such as team information, conference information, etc. I'll also be adding other new features soon. Constructive feedback on new analysis reports, etc. would be appreciated. Enjoy!