View Full Version : ETSU from May 23 Johnson City Press

catamount man
May 24th, 2013, 09:50 AM
http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/article/108000/etsu-on-track-to-rejoin-socon

Welcome back boys!!! xbowxxthumbsupx

GO CATS!

Lehigh Football Nation
May 24th, 2013, 09:55 AM
ETSU’s football plans do figure prominently in consideration for membership in the SoCon.

“I think it’s safe to say that without them bringing back football, East Tennessee would be further down the list of schools we’ve targeted,” said Iamarino. “It makes them more attractive.”

xthumbsupx

ETSUfan1
May 24th, 2013, 01:23 PM
http://www.johnsoncitypress.com/article/108000/etsu-on-track-to-rejoin-socon

Welcome back boys!!! xbowxxthumbsupx

GO CATS!

Thanks. Our long nightmare if finally ending.

catamount man
May 25th, 2013, 07:37 AM
Thanks. Our long nightmare if finally ending.

Yes it is! I hope both WCU and ETSU will soon become FCS powers and rivals. Heading to JC on a crisp November morning to tailgate will be awesome and I know you guys enjoy the trip down to Cullowhee. GO CATS!

Horseshoe App
May 25th, 2013, 04:15 PM
Yes it is! I hope both WCU and ETSU will soon become FCS powers and rivals. Heading to JC on a crisp November morning to tailgate will be awesome and I know you guys enjoy the trip down to Cullowhee. GO CATS!
Your comments hit close to the heart strings. I remember staying at the Sig Ep house on the floor to watch a game and have a good time with friends. That was when I was young and didn't mind those sleeping arrangements. That was at both ETSU and WCU. I am going to miss those fun times. I guess ASU and GSU got the big fish in the small pond attitude. I know it is a money thing, but I personally am going to miss these local rivalries.

The Cats
May 25th, 2013, 04:36 PM
Your comments hit close to the heart strings. I remember staying at the Sig Ep house on the floor to watch a game and have a good time with friends. That was when I was young and didn't mind those sleeping arrangements. That was at both ETSU and WCU. I am going to miss those fun times. I guess ASU and GSU got the big fish in the small pond attitude. I know it is a money thing, but I personally am going to miss these local rivalries.

I'm sure one day in the future, you'll get just as excited about Louisiana-Monroe and UT-Arlington.

ThompsonThe
May 25th, 2013, 05:35 PM
Welcome back ETSU. Used to be one of my favorite trips, even after you decided to play in that dang dome.
Wish East Tennessee well and look forward to your return to football and the SoCon. Hope to see you guys in Boone soon
as well as our Catamount friends.

Horseshoe App
May 25th, 2013, 05:45 PM
That is pretty funny. The only true rivalry that remains is GSU and hopefully Marshall. I think they will start playing us now. Also, UNCC and ECU would be fun, but I figure UNCC will avoid us like the plague.