PDA

View Full Version : Lehigh/Albany Monday Morning QB

Lehigh Football Nation
September 5th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Available exclusively on

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com

Ruler 79
September 5th, 2006, 01:28 PM
According to some of the columnists in PA I think UA LOST! Anyway I love Lehigh's committment and COVERAGE of their home town team. I am actually jealous. If UA knocked off Penn State I don't think it would make headlines in that area. If does not involve Siena basketball then it is not news worthy. Maybe someday UA will have some coverage.

Lehigh showed UAQ nothing but class and respect when they crushed us in 2004. Their players were respectful and gracious winners. They did so on Sat as well. we have a tradition at UA but nothing like Lehigh.I only wish we had the historical tradition like you guys. I am pulling for you guys the rest of the way. Besides my best friend's brother was a TE for you guys in the early 90's.

BTW you could do us a favor and send a embarrassing letter to the Times Union and remind them that we have a team. That would make agreat impact coming from from another journalist.

Ruler 79
September 5th, 2006, 01:30 PM
Sorry for the spelling errors I was in a hurry. Besides I am only an Albany grad...LOLOLOL...just kidding everyone.

cosmo here
September 5th, 2006, 01:37 PM
Sorry for the spelling errors I was in a hurry. Besides I am only an Albany grad...LOLOLOL...just kidding everyone.

you know you can go back and edit your posts :D