PDA

View Full Version : Is GoHens down again?

Tribe4SF
May 2nd, 2013, 05:19 AM
Can't access.

bluehenbillk
May 2nd, 2013, 07:40 AM
Yep, it's down. Many Hens fans have migrated.

http://fightinbluehens.proboards.com/

superman7515
May 2nd, 2013, 08:37 AM
Can't access.

Yes, unfortunately they have been experiencing technical difficulties for several days again. It seems access is sporadic, once or twice a day one person will actually make it in and be able to post, but the majority of us have not been able to get in. Feel free to stop by the new site though, although primarily focused on the Blue Hens we do have general CAA and sports discussions as well and I have branched out with a Twitter account and a Facebook page for the new site just launched last night. I'm trying to gather some steam and do a few giveaways, there will definitely be some tickets given away, looking into stuff like tshirts and beer koozies branded with the website.

ursus arctos horribilis
May 2nd, 2013, 11:46 AM
Seems like every year over the offseason the FCS sites get attacked now. This one was attacked last week with a "flood" of registrations and was difficult to get on for a few hours last week but the server company shut down registrations and correcetedd the problem before it got out of hand.

AppAlum2003
May 2nd, 2013, 11:47 AM
Hey look, the daily "is gohens.com down" thread!

tribe_pride
May 3rd, 2013, 06:57 AM
Yep, it's down. Many Hens fans have migrated.

http://fightinbluehens.proboards.com/

Do you need to register to even view posts? It's you guys board so you can do what you want but that seems excessive.

superman7515
May 3rd, 2013, 07:17 AM
Do you need to register to even view posts? It's you guys board so you can do what you want but that seems excessive.

Yes, because I pay out of pocket to have the site advertising free, and I pay based on page views. I don't mind paying for members to see the site, but (nothing personal) I'm not gonna pay for people who don't even bother to register and log-in.

93henfan
May 3rd, 2013, 07:17 AM
Hens football has been wildly inconsistent and extremely difficult to follow the past five years, so GoHens is simply matching the theme.

bluehenbillk
May 3rd, 2013, 08:42 AM
Hens football has been wildly inconsistent and extremely difficult to follow the past five years, so GoHens is simply matching the theme.

Expectations will be lower this year than in a long time. Will probably be 5 to 7 in the CAA preseason poll.

tribe_pride
May 7th, 2013, 10:00 AM
Yes, because I pay out of pocket to have the site advertising free, and I pay based on page views. I don't mind paying for members to see the site, but (nothing personal) I'm not gonna pay for people who don't even bother to register and log-in.

That's fair.