3. Cal Poly

Go Lehigh TU owl
April 29th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Now that the draft is over....

for the CAA 2013 I'd go:

1- Villanova
2- New Hampshire
3- Towson

Villanova is the hands down favorite. Then I would go with Richmond second and Towson in third. UNH has to fix their problems on defense to be taken seriously imo.

Twentysix
April 29th, 2013, 12:42 PM
MVFC

1. NDSU
2. SDSU
3. UNI

This, SDSU and UNI could switch spots, tough call.

344Johnson
April 29th, 2013, 01:01 PM

NDSU
UNI
SDSU

Sammy94
April 29th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Southland League

1) SHSU
2) Central Arky
3) SELA

NoDak 4 Ever
April 29th, 2013, 01:03 PM

I don't disagree, I just put them that way because UNI has such a long road back. I just can't figure them out.

tribefan40
April 29th, 2013, 01:14 PM
Villanova is the hands down favorite. Then I would go with Richmond second and Towson in third. UNH has to fix their problems on defense to be taken seriously imo.

Hard to say there's ever a hands-down favorite in the CAA. I would expect all those teams to be in the mix, but I would say:

1. UR
2. Nova
3. Towson/UNH

CAA should be improved as a whole, particularly JMU and W&M.

TheRevSFA
April 29th, 2013, 01:22 PM
Southland.

UCA
Sammy
SFA/SELA/McNeese...not sure on the order of 3-5 in conference.

lionsrking2
April 29th, 2013, 02:03 PM
Southland.

UCA
Sammy

That's a good way to list it heading into the fall though I think we're going to see huge improvement from year one to year two under Ron Roberts. Not saying we'll make the exact same leap Sam Houston did from 2010 to 2011, but there are similarities ... we have a tough schedule and will have to win some difficult road games to achieve our goals but the pieces are in place to have a great year.

BEAR
April 29th, 2013, 02:11 PM
Southland.

UCA
Sammy

Sounds about right. Can't tell about UCA yet. Lots of talent coming back and some good transfers, but the high school talent we're using to plug some holes hasn't arrived yet... Fall will be interesting BEFORE the season starts.

UNHFootballAlum
April 29th, 2013, 02:16 PM
Even with defensive issues, UNH has consistently finished in the top 3-4 in the CAA. This year will be no different.

BEAR
April 29th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Southland is a rotating conference.

Who will be on top is up for grabs. Sometimes it takes a push off or a lucky bounce on an onside to win it. Other times its pure domination.

Who will be second or third is typically not a big surprise.

RichH2
April 29th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Fordham
Lehigh
Colgate

Tealblood
April 29th, 2013, 02:35 PM
Big South

1. CCU
2. Liberty

nobody else even close

BigHouseClosedEnd
April 29th, 2013, 03:50 PM
Hard to say there's ever a hands-down favorite in the CAA. I would expect all those teams to be in the mix, but I would say:

1. UR
2. Nova
3. Towson/UNH

Not trying to be a homer. But this.

Richmond has the returning talent and the motivation from how last season ended to put together a big campaign this fall.

That said, the great thing about the CAA is how a team or teams predicted at the bottom always finish at the top.

Watch out for Delaware under their new leadership to be a team that surprises.

darell1976
April 29th, 2013, 04:00 PM
Big Sky:

MSU
EWU
Cal Poly

bjtheflamesfan
April 29th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Big South

1. CCU
2. Liberty

nobody else even close

I would have to agree with my teal clad friend but of the remaining teams Id say either PC or CSU getting to 3 wins for third

carney2
April 29th, 2013, 04:17 PM
Patriot League:

1) Fordham
2) Lafayette
3) Lehigh

That is the correct order, bearing in mind that Fordham is eligible for neither the championship trophy nor the autobid.

FORDHAM - All O and suspect D, but 4 years of scholarships finally begin to show.

LAFAYETTE - The only team in the League where you begin with the positives instead of the holes: the persistent o-line problem will finally be solved, and the Pards begin what I believe will be 4 years of outstanding quarterbacking with Zweizig for two and then Reed.

LEHIGH - Nothing to get excited about, but the best of the rest.

With the Rams not eligible for much of anything, I'll throw in number 4:

COLGATE - McCarney and a huge grab bag of questions does not promise a repeat championship. Still, better than the remaining three.

CID1990
April 29th, 2013, 04:21 PM
1. UTC
2. El CID
3. Wofford
4. Sammy

2-4 can be considered a tie in my mind.

Add in GSU and ASU:

1. GSU
2. UTC
3. El Cid (or Sammy or Wofford)
4. ASU

Sent from the center of the universe.

Go Green
April 29th, 2013, 04:46 PM
And since we think we belong... Ivy League:

1) Harvard
2) Dartmouth
3) Penn

Fixed that for you. :)

Pard4Life
April 29th, 2013, 05:28 PM
Fixed that for you. :)

xlolx Tough to see Princeton not breaking into that triumvirate, though you did have a solid year. When was the last time you finished in the top three? 1997?

bonarae
April 29th, 2013, 06:22 PM

1) Harvard
2) Princeton
3) Penn

Seems that is also right, in my opinion.

xlolx Tough to see Princeton not breaking into that triumvirate, though you did have a solid year. When was the last time you finished in the top three? 1997?

Dartmouth last finished in the top three in 1997, placing second.

danefan
April 29th, 2013, 06:47 PM
I think SBU will compete in the CAA right away. Coker is a beast.

While we looked very good in our spring game on Saturday, I think Albany is probably in for a 6 win season. I just don't think we have enough depth on defense to hold teams down the entire season.

IBleedYellow
April 29th, 2013, 07:08 PM
NDSU
SDSU
ISUr

Bisonator
April 29th, 2013, 07:18 PM
NDSU
SDSU
ISUr

Have to see how ISUr transfers pan out. I would put UNI in their spot right now. I think SIU and YSU will be good too, but who knows once we start Valley play. It's a meat grinder!

Seawolf97
April 29th, 2013, 08:40 PM

While we looked very good in our spring game on Saturday, I think Albany is probably in for a 6 win season. I just don't think we have enough depth on defense to hold teams down the entire season.

Considering we beat Villanova in 2012 at our place with a back up QB. We will be fine.

Twentysix
April 29th, 2013, 10:24 PM
Big Sky:

MSU
EWU
Cal Poly

The Griz have the guy accused of rape, again, right? I can't imagine they will be down for too long.

ngineer
April 29th, 2013, 11:16 PM
1. Fordham*
2. Lehigh
3. Lafayette
4. Colgate

If our incoming freshman KICKER is not up to starting this year, then I drop us to #4.

Southern Bison
April 29th, 2013, 11:16 PM
Have to see how ISUr transfers pan out. I would put UNI in their spot right now. I think SIU and YSU will be good too, but who knows once we start Valley play. It's a meat grinder!

NDSU
SDSU
YSU

ISUr's success will depend on replacing their QB. ISUb might surprise a few this year also. This means that UNI still stays out of the playoffs come Thanksgiving.

ndsubison
April 30th, 2013, 02:03 AM
NDSU
SDSU
YSU

ISUr's success will depend on replacing their QB. ISUb might surprise a few this year also. This means that UNI still stays out of the playoffs come Thanksgiving.

I have NDSU, then Youngstown, Ill St red, Ind St blue, maybe UNI. SDSU COULD BE A DARKHORSE. SIU may put it together finally. MOVu will be strong again this year. Too much of a toss-up...

Bison Fan in NW MN
April 30th, 2013, 06:23 AM
NDSU
SDSU
SIU

NoDak 4 Ever
April 30th, 2013, 06:40 AM
NDSU
SDSU
SIU

I just don't get SIU, something is holding them back and I'm not sure what it is.

SpeedkingATL
April 30th, 2013, 08:33 AM
1-Choo Choo
2-El Cid
3-Ankle-Biters

Nova09
April 30th, 2013, 08:46 AM
UR
Nova
JMU

Maybe I'm psychologically damaged from the years I was at Nova, but I always expect Mickey to blow it when JMU has lofty expectations and the Dukes to pull out wins when they're down.

Go Green
April 30th, 2013, 08:53 AM

2011. Granted, it was a four-way tie for second place, but let's not split hairs.

We're bringing back our entire defense, most of our offenssive skill players, and our key special teams guys. Offensive line and TE are admittedly a concern.

We beat Princeton by two touchdowns in New Jersey last year. How do you see them leapfrogging us in 2013? Sure, **** can happen. We lost four projected starters over the summer before the 2010 season, and as a result, underperformed that year. But at this point in time, optimism in Hanover is not without basis.

Go Green
April 30th, 2013, 08:54 AM
Dartmouth last finished in the top three in 1997, placing second.

Short memories, indeed. :)

darell1976
April 30th, 2013, 08:54 AM
The Griz have the guy accused of rape, again, right? I can't imagine they will be down for too long.

I thought about putting Montana in their but so many good teams and just 3 spots. I could put NAU in there or even UND with their favorable schedule (too many ?? on defense prevents me from putting them in there), so I decided to go with Cal Poly.

dgreco
April 30th, 2013, 09:07 AM
NEC

1. Wagner
2. Duquesne
3. CCSU

FCS_pwns_FBS
April 30th, 2013, 09:12 AM
1. Ankle Biters
2. Da Cid
3. Train Birds

Saint3333
April 30th, 2013, 09:19 AM
I just don't see Citadel being a top team throughout the year. They can upset anyone, but I question their depth.

Apphole
April 30th, 2013, 09:28 AM
Add in GSU and ASU:

1. GSU
2. UTC
4. ASU

Sent from the center of the universe.

xlolx

What on earth, besides your anti-App bias, would ever make you think this was even remotely possible. Have you seen what we bring back?

Sammy94
April 30th, 2013, 10:10 AM
I thought about putting Montana

How about SHSU? Wait we are talking about regular season.

Ivytalk
April 30th, 2013, 10:19 AM

1) Harvard
2) Princeton
3) Penn

Not sure about the order, but that may be the top 3. I've given up on picking Cornell as my "dark horse." They'll just continue to suck.

Go Green
April 30th, 2013, 10:37 AM
Not sure about the order, but that may be the top 3. I've given up on picking Cornell as my "dark horse." They'll just continue to suck.

If you're giving up on Cornell, you should give up on Princeton as well.

Most people based predicted Cornell would be good in 2012 becasue they beat Penn in 2011. I suspect Princeton is getting similar love for 2013 because they beat Harvard in 2012.

But... it didn't work out for Cornell, did it? I don't think it will for Princeton either. I think that Princeton lucky to finish in the top four in 2013, let alone three.

Griz_are_Beta_AF
April 30th, 2013, 12:16 PM

The year off from playing kept me from putting them there, I expect them to be running on all cylinders by the end of the year, but I expect them to take a couple of games to get back into the swing of things.

Bison Fan in NW MN
April 30th, 2013, 12:19 PM
I just don't get SIU, something is holding them back and I'm not sure what it is.

Ya, definitely a Jeckle-Hyde team. They looked decent in Fargo last year. I just have a feeling that they are going to be pretty tough this year.

IBleedYellow
April 30th, 2013, 12:20 PM

NoDak 4 Ever
April 30th, 2013, 12:21 PM

He'd be better for them.

BluBengal07
April 30th, 2013, 01:27 PM
Not many will care. but this is not for them.

1) Jackson State
2) Alabama State
3) UAPB

Pard4Life
April 30th, 2013, 02:37 PM

Most people based predicted Cornell would be good in 2012 becasue they beat Penn in 2011. I suspect Princeton is getting similar love for 2013 because they beat Harvard in 2012.

But... it didn't work out for Cornell, did it? I don't think it will for Princeton either. I think that Princeton lucky to finish in the top four in 2013, let alone three.

Princeton may be in a different boat but I have not seen Cornell. I was feeling a bit high on the Tabbies after seeing them play us and Lehigh. They are a very aggressive, disciplined bunch who play with energy and tenacity on every down. They have the "it" factor if you believe in such things. Plus, I have to believe that Saucre's system is finally ready to gel this year. The up pace tempo certainly brought them back from the brink against Harvard.

Who else could be in the top three? I'd rule out Columbia and Yale automatically... don't know much about Brown or Dartmouth. And Cornell disappointed last year (and I think they lose some key offensive guys).

Go Green
April 30th, 2013, 02:53 PM
Who else could be in the top three? I'd rule out Columbia and Yale automatically... don't know much about Brown or Dartmouth. And Cornell disappointed last year (and I think they lose some key offensive guys).

You want my prediction?

Harvard/Penn/Dartmouth/Brown is anyone's guess depending on luck, injuries, playmakers, rising to the occasion in fourth quarter, etc. Of those four teams, I believe Dartmouth brings back the most starters. Harvard and Penn deserve the benefit of the doubt based upon sustained success. Dartmouth-Brown has gone down to the wire three straight years.

Then Princeton. Obviously much improved. They beat Harvard, but they also lost to Georgetown. They lose two excellent defenders although they bring back arguably the best defender. They keep playing musical chairs at QB.

Then Columbia. May have the the FCS's best QB talent with the Nottingham transfer from Stanford. But they need more help elsewhere.

And Yale/Cornell at the bottom. Yale is excited about their incoming recruits, but they will be freshmen. Great RB in Varga, but their QBs don't scare anyone. Cornell can't expect to get any more production from Mathews than what he's given them the past two years. Their defense blows, and no one is really expecting improvments. They also have a 25-year old head coach (or something) who is a rookie and will likely experience growing pains.

frozennorth
April 30th, 2013, 03:19 PM
poly
ewu
um

ndsu
sdsu
ISUr

ngineer
April 30th, 2013, 10:31 PM
1. Fordham*
2. Lehigh
3. Lafayette
4. Colgate

If our incoming freshman KICKER is not up to starting this year, then I drop us to #4.

My lightning fast fingers missed a key word...so reposting my ranking reasoning.

seantaylor
May 1st, 2013, 05:44 AM
1. GSU
2. Wofford
3. Appy
4. Citadel
5. Samford
6. Chatty
7. Furman
8. WCU
9. Elon

ElCid
May 1st, 2013, 05:53 AM
1. UTC
2. El CID
3. Wofford
4. Sammy

2-4 can be considered a tie in my mind.

Add in GSU and ASU:

1. GSU
2. UTC
4. ASU

Interesting your view on our dearly departing brethren. I have been wondering how they will do. I have a feeling that their move will impact their play. One or both may try and overachieve as a parting hoorah. Or they could throttle back without much tangible incentive. It will be interesting how the coaches and players react. The whole situation could be a distraction.

I think it is too close to call without them in the mix. However, I think Wofford will not be as good as most think. I think my Bulldogs will be better than most think.

walliver
May 1st, 2013, 06:14 AM
Interesting your view on our dearly departing brethren. I have been wondering how they will do. I have a feeling that their move will impact their play. One or both may try and overachieve as a parting hoorah. Or they could throttle back without much tangible incentive. It will be interesting how the coaches and players react. The whole situation could be a distraction.

I think it is too close to call without them in the mix. However, I think Wofford will not be as good as most think. I think my Bulldogs will be better than most think.

ASU has a new coach with something to prove, so the motivation will be there. GSU maybe not quite as much, but they won't take a year off and will show up ready to play every week.

ASU and GSU each lost 2 games last year, and there were a few other close calls. I don't think they will be head-and-shoulders above the rest of the league: at the top, but not really separated from the others.

Saint3333
May 1st, 2013, 07:56 AM
If App's offense can replicate it's numbers from last year people may be surprised. I have a feeling our defense will be much improved under Wofford's old DC.

Citadel will perform favorably in the first half of the year.

THE HERD
May 1st, 2013, 09:08 AM
I thought about putting Montana in their but so many good teams and just 3 spots. I could put NAU in there or even UND with their favorable schedule (too many ?? on defense prevents me from putting them in there), so I decided to go with Cal Poly.

With Johnson back under center the Griz will challenge for the BSC title, they are a whole different animal with Johnson at QB.

asumike83
May 1st, 2013, 09:13 AM
If App's offense can replicate it's numbers from last year people may be surprised. I have a feeling our defense will be much improved under Wofford's old DC.

I agree. Never want to read too much into practices and scrimmages but from what I've seen, the defense does look to be improved. Woody really simplified the approach, which I like. I think Dale Jones tried to mix up the looks so much that the kids were thinking more than reacting. Will be very interesting to see how that side of the ball progresses.

With 10 starters returning, I think the offense will be just fine. Granted, Steven Miller is a huge loss. I don't see one single back on the roster that can fill his shoes but there is enough talent there to be productive on the ground. Really like what I've seen from Magloire so far, reminds me a bit of Travaris Cadet.

Babar
May 1st, 2013, 01:53 PM

We'll see. We lost a few nailbiters last year that could easily have gone the other way. Obviously the comeback against Harvard was statistically improbable, but we deserved the 5 wins we had. Anybody who watched the team saw things gelling after a few years in the wilderness. Player development and good recruiting are paying dividends. Morale is high.

Losing Catapano's a big deal, but keeping Caraun Reid is an even bigger deal, I think. Our lines on both sides of the ball will be stout. We get DiBilio back, which is huge, and having multiple quality QBs is definitely the sort of problem we want.

So. We'll see.

GannonFan
May 1st, 2013, 04:37 PM
Considering we beat Villanova in 2012 at our place with a back up QB. We will be fine.

This.

Anyone who says nova is the runaway favorite to win the CAA this year didn't watch that playoff game last year. Stony Brook manhandled nova that day, up and down the field. Considering what they have returning, I wouldn't think it would be shocking for Stony Brook to be perhaps the CAA favorite in their first year.

ExpandSpanos
May 1st, 2013, 07:18 PM
Big Sky:

1. Montana State
2. Montana
3. Eastern Washington

eaglemachine
May 1st, 2013, 09:25 PM
ASU has a new coach with something to prove, so the motivation will be there. GSU maybe not quite as much, but they won't take a year off and will show up ready to play every week.

ASU and GSU each lost 2 games last year, and there were a few other close calls. I don't think they will be head-and-shoulders above the rest of the league: at the top, but not really separated from the others.

Moken has already stated he is not red shirting players and he will put the best players on the field every week. Stated his goal is for this team to become GSU's 3rd undefeated regular season team

ngineer
May 1st, 2013, 09:59 PM
We'll see. We lost a few nailbiters last year that could easily have gone the other way. Obviously the comeback against Harvard was statistically improbable, but we deserved the 5 wins we had. Anybody who watched the team saw things gelling after a few years in the wilderness. Player development and good recruiting are paying dividends. Morale is high.

Losing Catapano's a big deal, but keeping Caraun Reid is an even bigger deal, I think. Our lines on both sides of the ball will be stout. We get DiBilio back, which is huge, and having multiple quality QBs is definitely the sort of problem we want.

So. We'll see.

is the return of Debilio a done deal? I had heard that the "jury" was still out on that.

knucklehead
May 2nd, 2013, 07:59 AM
Big South

1. CCU
2. Liberty

nobody else even close

Got the Order wrong!

hoyapigskin
May 3rd, 2013, 01:59 PM
Patriot
1-Fordham
2-Colgate
3-Georgetown

Go Green
May 3rd, 2013, 02:47 PM
is the return of Debilio a done deal? I had heard that the "jury" was still out on that.

While everyone's rooting for the kid to come back, I, too, will believe it when I see it.

Go Lehigh TU owl
May 3rd, 2013, 02:48 PM
Patriot
1-Fordham
2-Colgate
3-Georgetown

Georgetown will fair pretty well in their OOC games but will struggle big time in league play.

Babar
May 3rd, 2013, 03:09 PM

I don't have any inside info, but he's on campus and participating in team activities. And I believe he's received a physician's clearance for contact, though that could obviously change.

AmsterBison
May 3rd, 2013, 03:19 PM
Easier to pick the bottom 3 in the Missouri Valley: South Dakota, Western Illinois, and Missouri State. Any of the other 6 could make the playoffs, and the bottom 3 could surprise some teams.

Right now, I'd say NDSU, YSU, and UNI. Sorry SDSU, and ISU-red/blue.

CID1990
May 3rd, 2013, 04:54 PM
xlolx

What on earth, besides your anti-App bias, would ever make you think this was even remotely possible. Have you seen what we bring back?

Have you seen what we bring back?

That's why we play the games, I guess.

kittiekop
May 3rd, 2013, 05:12 PM
Big Sky:

1. Montana State
2. Montana
3. Eastern Washington

Montana has a lot of built up respect in the Big Sky, but last year there were many, many dents in the armor. I think for me, they have to prove it this year on the field:

1. Montana State
2. Eastern
3. Poly

Even being a homer, I could flip-flop 1 & 2. UM would be a close 4th in a tight race with 2 or 3 others.

TheBoyWhoSeaWolf
May 3rd, 2013, 10:26 PM

For Stony Brook, we've lost our best 2 defensive players in Reyes and Coats, our quarterback who had the highest FCS passing rating in Essington, the greatest wide receiver we've ever had in Norrell, and the greatest player in the history of our program in Maysonet. Knowing absolutely nothing about our new recruits, this year could be a serious struggle.

mmiller_34
May 3rd, 2013, 10:50 PM
1. NDSU
2. UNI
3. ILL St
4. SDSU
5. SIU
6. IND St
7. YSU
8. MSU
9. USD
10. WIU

eiu1999
May 3rd, 2013, 11:47 PM
OVC-
EIU
EKU UT-Martin

underdawg
May 4th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Ya, definitely a Jeckle-Hyde team. They looked decent in Fargo last year. I just have a feeling that they are going to be pretty tough this year.

Part of it was lack of Running game--usually our strength. Well we've got two, three-star (6' 238 Mika'il McCall from Iowa and 5'11" 218 Malcom Agnew from Oregon State) and one four star RB (Ken Malcome 6' 235 from Georgia) and one JUCo who runs 4.4 (Tay Willis)--- so if we can't get any yardage on the ground this year it's either the OL or Offensive Coordinators faultxlolx

We'll be running a Two TE set (6'7" 269 pound kid and a 6'3" 248 Returning All-American) and trying to pound people

Defense may be even quicker than last year's. Also brought in three transfer CB's to shore up coverage---but everyone else in the MVFC got better too--if we have no injuries, we could finish third.

hoyapigskin
May 5th, 2013, 12:10 AM
The Hoyas have a lot of talent coming back on both side of the ball and regardless of not offering scholarships they are bringing in some talented freshman.

They will surprise in league play...You heard it here first.
Georgetown will fair pretty well in their OOC games but will struggle big time in league play.

CFBfan
May 5th, 2013, 07:12 AM
The Hoyas have a lot of talent coming back on both side of the ball and regardless of not offering scholarships they are bringing in some talented freshman.

They will surprise in league play...You heard it here first.

You need good coaches to coach the talent and that is something that has gone backwards at GU

Bossanova
May 5th, 2013, 12:14 PM
Gannon Fan;

20-10 in not exactly manhandling.

Now 41-10 down at the pig farm in Newark, now that's what I call opening up a can of whoop ***....

LuckyKat
May 5th, 2013, 12:45 PM
1. Sam Houston State University

and next is probably one of them schools that wear purple

OUT

Oldschool Colonel
May 5th, 2013, 05:27 PM
1.UCA
2.Nicholls ST.
3.Mcneese

Stubbs turning things around in Colonel Country but we lose a close one to UCA.

Nickels
May 5th, 2013, 05:38 PM
1.UCA
2.Nicholls ST.
3.Mcneese

Stubbs turning things around in Colonel Country but we lose a close one to UCA.
xlolx
"I'll believe ya when me **** turns purple and smells like rainbow sherbet."
The all-time Southland cellar dweller to the top 3 one season. xholyx

Nicholls should worry about beating Lamar and possibly getting good enough to beat IW, HBU, and ACU when they arrive.
When was the last time Nicholls won a conference game? 3 years ago? xlolx

Thanks; with the stress of finals, I needed a good laugh.

Go Lehigh TU owl
May 5th, 2013, 05:53 PM
xlolx

Nicholls should worry about beating Lamar and possibly getting good enough to beat IW, HBU, and ACU when they arrive.

I actually remember when Nicholls State had some good teams. Likewise with Northwestern State.....

Oldschool Colonel
May 5th, 2013, 06:27 PM
xlolx

When was the last time Nicholls won a conference game? 3 years ago? xlolx

Thanks; with the stress of finals, I needed a good laugh.

Glad I could make your day. But remember where you heard it first!

I remember when Sam was the cellar dweller. And that wasn't that long ago. I wonder if you'll still be a fan when that happens again.... and it will

Nickels
May 5th, 2013, 06:48 PM
Glad I could make your day. But remember where you heard it first!

I remember when Sam was the cellar dweller. And that wasn't that long ago. I wonder if you'll still be a fan when that happens again.... and it will
and it took Sam a season to turn around and they weren't at the absolute bottom the season before.

It's Lamar delusional to think you can be at the top of this conference after being so bad in just one season. Nicholls didn't show any improvements last year, so what makes you think this is the year?

Nicholls hasn't won one conference game in years. Predicting the playoff after little progress is silly. Plain and simple. I don't care who your team is.

$500 bet Nicholls doesn't make the playoffs. You in?

edit- oops Nicholls cant the playoffs, your AD scheduled you completely out of it.

edit2- new bet, $500 Nicholls doesn't win 4 conference games (0 wouldn't surprise me at all, honestly). You in?

clenz
May 5th, 2013, 07:37 PM
Got the Order wrong!
Until Liberty wins an outright title, doesn't **** the bed from massive preseason hype, or makes the playoffs I disagree with you

WestCoastAggie
May 5th, 2013, 07:54 PM
MEAC

1. Bethune-Cookman

2. Howard

3. A&T

Oldschool Colonel
May 5th, 2013, 07:59 PM
and it took Sam a season to turn around and they weren't at the absolute bottom the season before.

It's Lamar delusional to think you can be at the top of this conference after being so bad in just one season. Nicholls didn't show any improvements last year, so what makes you think this is the year?

Nicholls hasn't won one conference game in years. Predicting the playoff after little progress is silly. Plain and simple. I don't care who your team is.

$500 bet Nicholls doesn't make the playoffs. You in?

edit- oops Nicholls cant the playoffs, your AD scheduled you completely out of it.

edit2- new bet, $500 Nicholls doesn't win 4 conference games (0 wouldn't surprise me at all, honestly). You in?

I'll take it! We should have 3 slc wins when we get to Huntsville. So I guess I'll collect after the game. You shouldn't be hard to find. I'll just ask all 15 people there.

Nickels
May 5th, 2013, 08:43 PM
I'll take it! We should have 3 slc wins when we get to Huntsville. So I guess I'll collect after the game. You shouldn't be hard to find. I'll just ask all 15 people there.
xrotatehxxlolx LOL OK

We both send $500 to Rev or Ursus (I'll throw one of them some cash for a holding fee if one them wouldn't mind doing it. I don't trust anyone else on this site) by 10/11/2013, the day before conference starts.
Since you only have a handful of post, and more than likely going disappear by October this is the only way to be fair.

Deal?

edit- After I win, I will buy as many NC tickets on each sideline as possible and hope the Bison make it back. I will then charge $200+ for tickets and net some major $$$ in this whole deal.

Cocky
May 5th, 2013, 09:46 PM
JSU
EKU
Tenn St

IBleedYellow
May 5th, 2013, 09:59 PM
edit- After I win, I will buy as many NC tickets on each sideline as possible and hope the Bison make it back. I will then charge $200+ for tickets and net some major $$$ in this whole deal.

What's new, we fund the entire FCS playoffs as long as we host 3 games.

WestCoastAggie
May 6th, 2013, 07:28 AM
JSU
EKU
Tenn St

Hmm...

I'd go with

1. JSU

2. EKU

3. Tenn. Tech