TexasTerror
June 7th, 2005, 02:33 PM
From the Bearkats..
85 Tyrone Lee WR 5-8 165 Jr-Tr LaMarque

Also a stud on the track...

Tribe4SF
June 7th, 2005, 08:42 PM
Terror,

Is your roster still exclusively guys from Texas? I was amazed when I saw that last year.

TexasTerror
June 7th, 2005, 08:56 PM
Yep, all Texans. We got enough guys in Texas to go around and make for some solid teams...even the schools in Lousiana seem to be half-Texas.

kats89
June 7th, 2005, 09:11 PM
Terror,

Is your roster still exclusively guys from Texas? I was amazed when I saw that last year.

Nothing but the home boys. We have kids that leave to go out of state for a schollie and end up coming home. Our most recent is Moses Malone's son transferring from Virginia Tech. Nothing like the Lone Star State. We have plenty to share around the country.

kats89
June 7th, 2005, 09:12 PM
Yep, all Texans. We got enough guys in Texas to go around and make for some solid teams...even the schools in Lousiana seem to be half-Texas.

Especially along the La/TX border. It is amazing that our entire roster is made up of kids from Texas only. I think it shows just how big football is in this state.

Tribe4SF
June 7th, 2005, 09:47 PM
Nothing but the home boys. We have kids that leave to go out of state for a schollie and end up coming home. Our most recent is Moses Malone's son transferring from Virginia Tech. Nothing like the Lone Star State. We have plenty to share around the country.

Well at least with the Malone kid you're getting some Virginia blood. Moses is from Petersburg. Same hometown as Jerome Mathis who will be making you Texans happy.