PDA

View Full Version : Week 1 I-AA Attendance report

Hansel
September 3rd, 2006, 12:10 PM
NDSU (listed at the bottom) would have been 5th with 15,609

http://web1.ncaa.org/d1mfb/2006/Internet/attendance/IAA_AVGATTENDANCE.pdf

FlyYtown
September 3rd, 2006, 02:14 PM
Like I had said previously, YSU is #1 among non-black schools which aren't NAIA.

That list will change with the Montanas and Delawares of the world.

GSUISBACK
September 3rd, 2006, 02:34 PM
Like I had said previously, YSU is #1 among non-black schools which aren't NAIA.

What kind of backwards statement is that?
Pathetic

TxState_GO_CATS!
September 3rd, 2006, 02:35 PM
GO TEXAS STATE! BTW, that was our #5 top attendance ever and broke the record for opening game attendance.

th0m
September 3rd, 2006, 02:35 PM
Nice %'s for Samford and CCU!

AndrewFU21
September 3rd, 2006, 02:46 PM
11,000 for FU. Not too bad considering that the students don't come back till next week. On TV it looked like JSU brought a decent sized group.

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 3rd, 2006, 03:01 PM
Well, it's just after one week. If we had had our opening day this past weekend we would be at the top. I know we will have more than 21k. We probably won't even be the top among non-HBCU's at the end of the season, but I bet we have the most for a home season opener if those are the top games.

Why is Delaware State #28 with 29700 anyways?

GSUISBACK
September 3rd, 2006, 03:13 PM
Well, it's just after one week. If we had had our opening day this past weekend we would be at the top. I know we will have more than 21k. We probably won't even be the top among non-HBCU's at the end of the season, but I bet we have the most for a home season opener if those are the top games.

Neutral site

Hansel
September 3rd, 2006, 03:13 PM

Does YSU use separate Water Fountains too.... WTF???

Sly Fox
September 3rd, 2006, 03:15 PM
Liberty pulled 8500 despite the fury of Ernesto making conditions horrendous. It appears a number of schools got off to strong starts.

mainejeff
September 3rd, 2006, 03:29 PM
Does YSU use separate Water Fountains too.... WTF???

Isn't he referring to the MEAC/SWAC schools? Afterall, they separate themselves too.

GAD
September 3rd, 2006, 03:41 PM
Isn't he referring to the MEAC/SWAC schools? Afterall, they separate themselves too.
What has the MEAC separated itself from?

mainejeff
September 3rd, 2006, 03:46 PM
What has the MEAC separated itself from?

Are they not known as "Historically Black" colleges and play in special "Classic" games at NFL stadiums?

GSUISBACK
September 3rd, 2006, 04:01 PM
Are they not known as "Historically Black" colleges and play in special "Classic" games at NFL stadiums?
Is that a lie?

GAD
September 3rd, 2006, 04:09 PM
Is that a lie?
uh no but don't Florida and Goergia an Navy and Army do the same thing?
well the classic part anyway
Tulane, Northwestern State, and McNeese have done this to

gram4life
September 3rd, 2006, 05:58 PM

How does Historically Black college = separate? Just because someone gives a game a title how is the separate? If two teams have a history of playing each other does that make it separate?

McNeese75
September 3rd, 2006, 06:10 PM
uh no but don't Florida and Goergia an Navy and Army do the same thing?
well the classic part anyway
Tulane, Northwestern State, and McNeese have done this to

Done what?????? :confused:

gram4life
September 3rd, 2006, 06:12 PM

I'm still trying to figure out what the MEAC/SWAC has done?

GAD
September 3rd, 2006, 08:16 PM
Sorry I thought when McNeese played Prairie View it was at the Astrodome(an NFL stadium)

poly51
September 3rd, 2006, 08:56 PM
Cal Poly drew 5700 in the old half of the stadium with no end zone seating or west side seating. (Still under construction.) Students don't return for 3 weeks.

McNeese75
September 3rd, 2006, 09:52 PM
Sorry I thought when McNeese played Prairie View it was at the Astrodome(an NFL stadium)

No, my bad, I did not understand what you were saying. You are indeed correct, we did play PV in the Dome :nod:

WUTNDITWAA
September 3rd, 2006, 10:01 PM

If GSU has 21K for the opener and then the ASU game in October, you guys should be in for a bump in attendence. I'm not sure you guys will lead the subdivision in home opener attendance. Not against the ASU/JMU game anyway. Hopefully.