PDA

View Full Version : Congrats to the Cats!!!!

GtFllsGriz
September 2nd, 2006, 05:45 PM
Awesome win for the Cats. They may be for real. It may be a great year in Montana!

Congratulations!!!!!

ISUMatt
September 2nd, 2006, 05:46 PM
Hell Yea!!!!!! I want in on the Congrats'in!!!

CatFan22
September 2nd, 2006, 05:46 PM
Thank you! Great win for us and I hope we can continue the play all season! GREAT JOB CATS!!!

TulsaBobcat
September 2nd, 2006, 05:49 PM
Our receivers, and Carpenter, looked tremendous. WOW!!!

blukeys
September 2nd, 2006, 05:50 PM
Great win for the Cats. Your QB was as poised as anyone I have seen. Very great team win and a big thanx is owed to MSU from all of I-AA. :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

griz37
September 2nd, 2006, 05:50 PM
I agree Tulsa, your WRs looked really sharp. I especially like Jefferson. Congrats on a HUGE win! :thumbsup:

mainejeff
September 2nd, 2006, 05:51 PM
Congrats!!! Has to be one of the more impressive I-AA wins over a I-A in recent years.

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

SO ILLmatic
September 2nd, 2006, 05:51 PM
Good job MSU players and congrats to the fans. Big time win today.

OSRacer
September 2nd, 2006, 05:52 PM
Awesome game MSU....Big-time win. Huge time win...

twentythreeOh4
September 2nd, 2006, 05:54 PM
Game wasn't as close as the score might indicate. I-AA MSU dominated Big 12 CU. Good win for a Big Sky Conference team.

Chi Panther
September 2nd, 2006, 05:54 PM
Congrats!!! Has to be one of the more impressive I-AA wins over a I-A in recent years.

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

IF MSU would have scored the TD when it was 2nd and goal from the 1 inch line.....instead of being stuffed.....this game would have been EXTEMELY IMPRESSIVE!!!! The MSU Kicker deserves to be I-AA player of the WEEK!! Should have been 26 to 10...

ThreadStopper
September 2nd, 2006, 05:56 PM
The better team on the field today by far was MSU. Without sound (listening to Cal Vs Tenn) they looked impressive over an expected to contend Big 12 team. You want to bet this is not the only 1AA over a 1A tean this year? Congratualtions Bobcats!

Ronbo
September 2nd, 2006, 05:57 PM
They are calling for Hawkins head on the Buffs board. LOL

CatFan22
September 2nd, 2006, 05:58 PM
IF MSU would have scored the TD when it was 2nd and goal from the 1 inch line.....instead of being stuffed.....this game would have been EXTEMELY IMPRESSIVE!!!! The MSU Kicker deserves to be I-AA player of the WEEK!! Should have been 26 to 10...

It very well could have, too. The no TD call was pretty close to being a tossup. And later, there was a catch on the goalline that looked like it could have been called a TD as well. But who cares. GO CATS!!!

Hoo-ah
September 2nd, 2006, 06:01 PM
Great win Cats!!!! Lots of tears in Boulder tonight!:bow: :bow: :bow:

mainejeff
September 2nd, 2006, 06:04 PM
We're gonna see more wins like this in the future as the 12 game season means more I-As scheduling I-AAs therefore more chances for upsets. The real pain for Colorado will be when they have to send that big $check$ to the Montana State athletic department........:nod: xlolx xlolx xlolx

CatFan22
September 2nd, 2006, 06:06 PM
We're gonna see more wins like this in the future as the 12 game season means more I-As scheduling I-AAs therefore more chances for upsets. The real pain for Colorado will be when they have to send that big $check$ to the Montana State athletic department........:nod: xlolx xlolx xlolx

I love getting paid to win. :nod: :nod: :nod:

RadMann
September 2nd, 2006, 06:07 PM
Congratulations Montana State!

ucdtim17
September 2nd, 2006, 06:08 PM
Not as good as UC Davis.

CatFan22
September 2nd, 2006, 06:10 PM
Not as good as UC Davis.

I'll see you in 2 weeks. :)

P2TheB
Congrats MSU from the Panther Nation!

ucdtim17
I'll see you in 2 weeks. :)

That was my buddy - congrats!

CatFan22
September 2nd, 2006, 06:13 PM
That was my buddy - congrats!

Thanks. You coming up to Bozeman for the game?

UNH_Alum_In_CT
September 2nd, 2006, 06:14 PM
Alright, we got one and a real meaningful one too!!!!! Congratulations Bobcats!!!!!!! :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

You instilled some more hope that my Wildcats can wreak some havoc in Evanston next Saturday!!

Dane96
September 2nd, 2006, 06:16 PM
NICE WIN!!!! Stick it to the "I-whatever" boys

GOKATS
September 2nd, 2006, 06:22 PM
Great day for the Bobcats!. Thanks to AGS members for the congrats! I'm drained after the game, but rehydrating with cold beer. Go 'Cats!!

Husky Alum
September 2nd, 2006, 06:36 PM
Congrats on the win.

My wife just said to me "Montana beat Colorado" and I said to her, "no, Montana lost to Iowa", and she said "well some school from Montana beat Colorado", so I ran to my laptop to check who beat whom.

Great win for the Bobcats!!

Mountaineer
September 2nd, 2006, 06:37 PM
Kick ass Bobcats! Congrats to all the folks up there in Bozeman! :rotateh: :bow:

elkmcc
September 2nd, 2006, 06:38 PM
:hurray: Big win for the bobcats. Congrats! See ya in Chatty!

Frosty The Snowbuff
September 2nd, 2006, 06:40 PM
Being the COLORADO fan that witnessed this upset. :mad:

Congrats to da Cats...

Now if you excuse me.....I must jump in the Mississippi River Now.

:bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

Dallas Demon
September 2nd, 2006, 06:52 PM
Congrats Cats, one of the biggest I-AA over I-A wins ever.

Umass74
September 2nd, 2006, 07:05 PM
Way to go Cats! :bow: :bow: :bow:

GSU Eagle
September 2nd, 2006, 07:24 PM
This is a great win for 1AA-- beating the Big12 North champion of last year.

Congrats to Montana St.

Tod
September 2nd, 2006, 07:31 PM
Just got back from the first sports bar, had a chance to hear about this outstanding win, and now I'm in another sports bar with my laptop.

Only sayin', I should have said congrats long ago. DAMN!!!!!!!

WhaHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

Nothin' but love, man! Absolutely ecstatic about this win!

:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

igo4uni
September 2nd, 2006, 07:41 PM
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Hansel
September 2nd, 2006, 08:05 PM
Woo Hoo!!!!!!!!!!!!! :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:
Watched the fourth quarter webcast, the Cat's dominated :hurray:

WMTribe90
September 2nd, 2006, 08:11 PM
Great win. I was sure MSU would keep it close as I was never sold on CU after last year's late season collapse and lack of a clear starter at QB, but I thought a win was still a long shot. Congrats to the Cats.

GOKATS
September 2nd, 2006, 08:11 PM
Not to over do it, but the game wasn't near as close as the score would indicate. :p

Golden Eagle
September 2nd, 2006, 08:21 PM
Very impressive.

Hansel
September 2nd, 2006, 08:32 PM
Cat's just got some love during the Notre Dame/GT game :)

McUMass
September 2nd, 2006, 08:33 PM
I was at the game... Colorado fans had no idea how to react to the loss. The Montana State defense was the most impressive part of the game (ZERO points the the second half). Congrats on the win... hope some of this mojo can translate to a win for us next week at Navy.

Congrats again.

Hansel
September 2nd, 2006, 08:34 PM
I was at the game... Colorado fans had no idea how to react to the loss. The Montana State defense was the most impressive part of the game (ZERO points the the second half). Congrats on the win... hope some of this mojo can translate to a win for us next week at Navy.

Congrats again.
Cat's really seemed to dominate- Downtown could be rockin' here in Bozeman tonight!

TheBisonator
September 2nd, 2006, 09:25 PM
CONGRATULATIONS to the team of the school I was planning on enrolling in before I decided for NDSU at the last minute!!!

MSU has ALWAYS been my favourite Big Sky team!! :):):):):):)

JALMOND
September 2nd, 2006, 09:32 PM
Congrats to the Cats. Any win in Boulder is impressive regardless of classification. And a great showing by the Big Sky. Good job Cats!!! (Party-Hardy, Bozeman heh heh).

skinny_uncle
September 2nd, 2006, 09:34 PM
Enjoy the win, MSU. The season has only just begun.
:thumbsup:

Henny
September 2nd, 2006, 10:56 PM
waty to go Cats !!!!!! its been a long time but welcome back, hope we get a chance to see you in the playoffs !

dbackjon
September 2nd, 2006, 11:13 PM
Wow - awesome win for the Cats!!

Go Big Sky!!

GaSouthern
September 2nd, 2006, 11:51 PM
ESPN JUST SCREWED UP! they said "Montana ranked #3 beat Colorado"

...MORONS!

Congratz Catz!

Mustang Man
September 3rd, 2006, 02:58 AM
Great Win MSU. Really looking forward to how the Big Sky shakes down this year.

eaglesrthe1
September 3rd, 2006, 08:26 AM
V I C T O R Y I S S W E E T !!!! C O N G R A T S !!!

TheValleyRaider
September 3rd, 2006, 11:59 AM
Another hearty congrats to the Bobcats:bow: :hurray:

TWO BCS Conference opponents in one day. Way to go I-AA!:hurray:

catbob
September 4th, 2006, 01:40 PM
Finally got back from Boulder and found a computer (seems my roomy f****** mine up), and I wana say thanks for all the I-AA love, especially from the Griz fans!

The second half was pure domination.

bozbobcat
September 4th, 2006, 07:00 PM
This has been a good weekend for us Bobcat fans, and thanks to all of the other I-AA fans who congratulated the Bobcats. Congratulations are also due to Richmond and Portland State.