PDA

View Full Version : ELON @ COASTAL CAROLINA TAILGATE #1

MarkCCU
September 1st, 2006, 05:49 PM
The Gadfly and I are saddling up in the Sebring heading up to Conway. If you are going to be at the game, we'll be tailgating by the bell tower. Look for a blue tent and/or a Gadsden flag with the Letters of Lamdba Epsilon Omega on it. LALALALALALALALALA! GO COASTAL. WE'LL TAKE PICTURES AND POST THEM HERE SUNDAY/MONDAY MORNING!
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

AppGuy04
September 1st, 2006, 08:38 PM
Have fun fellas, but if you lose to Elon, I'm gonna give you serious hell

Jaques
September 1st, 2006, 10:22 PM
whatever...win or lose you give us hell anyway:mad:

Jaques
September 1st, 2006, 10:23 PM
The Gadfly and I are saddling up in the Sebring heading up to Conway. If you are going to be at the game, we'll be tailgating by the bell tower. Look for a blue tent and/or a Gadsden flag with the Letters of Lamdba Epsilon Omega on it. LALALALALALALALALA! GO COASTAL. WE'LL TAKE PICTURES AND POST THEM HERE SUNDAY/MONDAY MORNING!
:cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :cool: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

...and perhaps some video:cool:

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 1st, 2006, 11:14 PM
These Lehigh eyes will be keeping up with this game. A lot of Lehigh fans are very interested in Lembo's transgressions this year.

AppGuy04
September 2nd, 2006, 12:22 AM
whatever...win or lose you give us hell anyway:mad:

if you lose 30-3, then yes:nod:

MarkCCU
September 2nd, 2006, 10:15 AM
Update: Razzle Dazzled until 4 am and it was great! Gadfly is always a riot. The boys had a great time. We'll be tailgating soon, now I gotta go get some food to cure this haze in my head!

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 2nd, 2006, 01:04 PM
I'm watching this one to see what kind of a game we might be in for on the 16th. I don't want a fight for our second game this season. It'll be interesting to see how this one comes out.