PDA

View Full Version : Is NC State-App Completely Sold Out?

spoogemcgee18
September 1st, 2006, 03:07 PM
I know the App State allotment is gone, but does anybody know if I'll have a chance of getting tickets if I make the drive to Raleigh tomorrow? Think there will be any scalpers?

ASU Kep
September 1st, 2006, 04:19 PM
I've got an extra.

ASU Kep
September 1st, 2006, 04:20 PM
I'll PM you my personal info because I'm heading out in just a few minutes.

ASU Kep
September 1st, 2006, 04:47 PM
Well, I'm heading on down to Raleigh.

I've been looking forward to this drive for MONTHS. Best of luck to all my I-AA brethren. I think tomorrow really might be a great day for I-AA.

"A great day for I-AA." that rhymes. ralph should put it on something. anyway...

I'll have a report to post when I get back (probably on Sunday/Monday). peace out. kick some ass.

AppGuy04
September 1st, 2006, 05:16 PM
There are no more tickets available for sale, but there are always scalpers at State games. Usually though, most scalpers only have the higher priced tickets.

FCS_pwns_FBS
September 1st, 2006, 09:09 PM
Good luck. Be really loud.

I wonder if you will have people with ASU tickets that will show up wearing NC State crap. There sure were plenty of people that bought GSU tickets for GSU UGA that showed up in red and black.

ASU Kep
September 1st, 2006, 10:27 PM

I wonder if you will have people with ASU tickets that will show up wearing NC State crap. There sure were plenty of people that bought GSU tickets for GSU UGA that showed up in red and black.

The only way to get these tickets was to either:

1) Have season tickets @ ASU (they got the first available)

or

2) Stand in line at the ticket center.

Appdad
September 1st, 2006, 10:36 PM

That made me sick! Oh well, I see it at every game.