PDA

View Full Version : Hey FCS_PWNS_FBS

dbackjon
April 3rd, 2013, 11:25 AM
Please answer the question

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?130308-Since-Georgia-Southern-is-going-FBS&p=1950628&viewfull=1#post1950628

Thank you!!!!!!!!!!!

IBleedYellow
April 3rd, 2013, 11:28 AM
I answered for him:

FBS_PWNS_BCS

Only logical step up for him.

FCS_pwns_FBS
April 3rd, 2013, 11:51 AM
Short Answer: No.

As I have said before, I hate it that we are leaving this division, but I still see it as the right decision for the program. It's sort of like moving away from a town you have always loved to a town you don't like as much to take a new job that offers better pay and advancement opportunities. This division has a fair playoff that the FBS probably won't have for a while and a purity that that the FBS will probably never have again. The only way my opinion has changed about the two divisions since I've registered here is about it being the right fit for programs like GSU and App. State. I know I'm not the only GSU or App fan that feels this way.

BTW, count on me sticking around on this board after we've moved out of the SoCon. I registered my name not long before the beginning of the worst four-year stretch that Georgia Southern football ever had and accumulated several thousand posts in a time when there weren't as many GSU fans on the board. That should give you an idea of how much I like FCS football.

-Pwns

ASUMountaineer
April 3rd, 2013, 11:59 AM
Come on now...how about my suggestion: GSU_PWNS_GSU?

CID1990
April 3rd, 2013, 12:01 PM
Short Answer: No.

As I have said before, I hate it that we are leaving this division, but I still see it as the right decision for the program. It's sort of like moving away from a town you have always loved to a town you don't like as much to take a new job that offers better pay and advancement opportunities. This division has a fair playoff that the FBS probably won't have for a while and a purity that that the FBS will probably never have again. The only way my opinion has changed about the two divisions since I've registered here is about it being the right fit for programs like GSU and App. State. I know I'm not the only GSU or App fan that feels this way.

BTW, count on me sticking around on this board after we've moved out of the SoCon. I registered my name not long before the beginning of the worst four-year stretch that Georgia Southern football ever had and accumulated several thousand posts in a time when there weren't as many GSU fans on the board. That should give you an idea of how much I like FCS football.

-Pwns

You should keep your handle as is, Bubba.

Sent from the center of the universe.