PDA

View Full Version : App State will now be owned by Georgia Southern

chattownmocs
March 26th, 2013, 09:56 AM
Georgia Southern has a better recruiting base and less competition for the types of players they will need to compete. App state is going to be an Also-ran in the sun Belt. Georgia Southern has a much better chance to succeed.

asumike83
March 26th, 2013, 10:02 AM
In looking at our roster and our 2013 recruiting class, it really makes me wish that App could recruit in Georgia too! xlolx

But look on the bright side... third place is the SoCon is up for grabs. Go Mocs!

chattownmocs
March 26th, 2013, 10:06 AM
In looking at our roster and our 2013 recruiting class, it really makes me wish that App could recruit in Georgia too! xlolx

But look on the bright side... third place is the SoCon is up for grabs. Go Mocs!

Your roster sucks and it will get destroyed in the Sun Belt. Neither team is anywhere near ready for a team like Arkansas State.

FCS_pwns_FBS
March 26th, 2013, 10:10 AM
Your roster sucks and it will get destroyed in the Sun Belt. Neither team is anywhere near ready for a team like Arkansas State.

I like our chances in a league that has had two top teams lose to non-playoff FCS teams for the past two years.

GSU and App. are easily the strongest football programs to make the move up since Marshall. Most of the other teams that made the jump were just "meh" as a program when they jumped.

Won't make any guarantees as far as the future of the GSU-ASU series, but I think the two programs will be among the top more quickly than many seem to think.

ASUG8
March 26th, 2013, 10:13 AM
Georgia Southern has a better recruiting base and less competition for the types of players they will need to compete. App state is going to be an Also-ran in the sun Belt. Georgia Southern has a much better chance to succeed.

Given your recent ability to prognosticate, I'm just gonna see how things pan out. xlolx

The Magic 8 ball says "try again later".

AshevilleApp2
March 26th, 2013, 10:15 AM

Maybe so, but we'll never be owned by Chattanooga.

BEAR
March 26th, 2013, 10:20 AM

Ark. State's 15 minutes of fame is over. That's their first two real winning seasons in 30 years. New Qbs etc..they're not going to be bad, but to win the Sunbelch again...NOT gonna happen. Scholly difference at first may help them but not after both teams go full scholly.

chattownmocs
March 26th, 2013, 10:23 AM
Maybe so, but we'll never be owned by Chattanooga.

It will look awfully bad when chattanooga blows you out in your last year.

ASUG8
March 26th, 2013, 10:33 AM

Deja vous all over again. xrolleyesx

You get to leave the friendly confines of Finley this season to face a more experienced squad than the one that doubled you up last year. Hope to see you Nov. 2.

asumike83
March 26th, 2013, 10:35 AM

How would it look if Chattanooga soiled themselves in the 4th quarter for the fourth straight year?

IBleedYellow
March 26th, 2013, 10:36 AM
Can you guys take Chattown with you, please?

pike51
March 26th, 2013, 10:59 AM
Chattown is, was, and always be an ignorant blowhard. Best part of this move is we no longer have to ses UTC continue with so much FAIL.

smallcollegefbfan
March 26th, 2013, 11:02 AM

I think both GSU and App will do well in the Sun Belt but man you realize you are putting your own team down don't you? You said App's roster "sucks" yet they beat you. So if they "suck" what would you say about UTC's roster considering as you said, "App State is our daddy". xchinscratchx

And I'm still waiting on the posting rights bet. If Demetrius McCray is drafted higher than BJ Coleman I'll leave AGS for a year but if he is not, you leave AGS for a year. Are you going to take that?

Disclaimer: I'm not saying whether or not McCray will be a star in the NFL but just saying he will go higher.

Still waiting. xcoffeex

Come on take the bet. It's friendly, fun, and you are always right so lets do it! :)

With all this said, I wish Chattanooga were a good team who could fill the stadium and I'm not bashing or being sarcastic here at all. Think about it. If Chatty won like App or GSU, had the same attendance in football, they could move up. They have a beautiful stadium, in a big city like Chatty and close to Atlanta, great recruiting 3-4 hour radius around them, and it's not a bad weather area. I'm hoping Chattanooga attendance rises and they become a good program in FCS that the Sun Belt will one day invite.

ASUMountaineer
March 26th, 2013, 11:53 AM

I see that you have come to grips with reality (kind of), and will now be trying to live vicariously thought GSU. Kudos.

Mountaineer
March 26th, 2013, 11:56 AM
Can you guys take Chattown with you, please?

Nope, he's yours forever. Enjoy. xsmugx

chattownmocs
March 26th, 2013, 11:59 AM
#chattanoogastime2013 #takeyourbeatingsandGTFO

ASUMountaineer
March 26th, 2013, 12:03 PM
#chattanoogastime2013 #takeyourbeatingsandGTFO

chattownmocs is 0-3 in predictions of Chatty vs. App State games. Keep up the good work! xthumbsupx

TheRevSFA
March 26th, 2013, 12:05 PM
chattownmocs is 0-3 in predictions of Chatty vs. App State games. Keep up the good work! xthumbsupx

He's 2-0 in using hashtags when not appropriate as well

Eaglesrus
March 26th, 2013, 12:12 PM

I, for one, have always known that you are actually a GA Southern fan. Glad you'll be able to watch us on TV now.xthumbsupx

chattownmocs
March 26th, 2013, 12:14 PM
What smallcollegefbfan? We havent been whoring ourselves out for 5+ years. If we wanted to move up we could have taken you chumps with us years ago. We have what you would call a marketable brand and a tradition of excellence throughout our entire athletic department. What we dont have is delusions of grandeur on a national stage. We understand that moving up would hurt us. Not help. We certainly dont want to create a conflict of interest for our fans. GTFO.

Mountaineer
March 26th, 2013, 12:18 PM
We certainly dont want to create a conflict of interest for our fans. GTFO.

Translation: I don't want to see UTC on the same stage as my first love, UTK. :)

smallcollegefbfan
March 26th, 2013, 12:19 PM
What smallcollegefbfan? We havent been whoring ourselves out for 5+ years. If we wanted to move up we could have taken you chumps with us years ago. We have what you would call a marketable brand and a tradition of excellence throughout our entire athletic department. What we dont have is delusions of grandeur on a national stage. We understand that moving up would hurt us. Not help. We certainly dont want to create a conflict of interest for our fans. GTFO.

Well I would be interested to see it. App, GSU, Liberty, Delaware, Montana, Chatty, JMU, etc are all programs I have thought could have potential in the FBS to win because they are all win because they are all in good recruiting areas, have nice facilities, and are right in the heart of areas where they will take any top FCS player they want such as a Marc Mariana, Armanti Edwards, etc who chose those programs and clearly were good enough to be FBS stars by their senior years.

However, right now Chatty can't move up because of lack of money, attendance, and if you can't at least be a top 25 or 30 team in FCS it's tough to become that in FBS. I think if Chatty starts doing those things the program will look at a move up. That's likely 10 years away but I could see it happen one day.

I see you are ignoring our bet because of your past success in predicting where guys go who you predict. I'm serious about not posting here for a year. I don't post as much as you anyway lately but still I would be glad to have that fun bet.

chattownmocs
March 26th, 2013, 12:27 PM
We have no bet and never did. Demetrius McCray cant play and he proved he doesnt have the skills for the position further at the combine. If someone drafts him they are an idiot and it is on them.

Apphole
March 26th, 2013, 12:29 PM
And I'm still waiting on the posting rights bet. If Demetrius McCray is drafted higher than BJ Coleman I'll leave AGS for a year but if he is not, you leave AGS for a year. Are you going to take that?

Not a fair bet since Chattown disappears 4 games into the season every year already.

Apphole
March 26th, 2013, 12:32 PM
I think GaSo will be more successful in the SBC conference initially for the same reason they were so successful in the FCS initially: No one is going to know how to defend the triple option.

I expect the head-to-head series to be as compelling as it has been the last 4 years with teams trading wins and rankings/records being meaningless.

Baldy
March 26th, 2013, 12:35 PM
Given your recent ability to prognosticate, I'm just gonna see how things pan out. xlolx

The Magic 8 ball says "try again later".

So much win in that post. xlolx

SpeedkingATL
March 26th, 2013, 12:36 PM
I personally would like to see UTC in the Sunbelt in the future. They could start by actually making the playoffs this year now that App and GaSo aren't allowed to play. If they do I will root for them the way I would any SoCon team. Actually could see UTC, Wofford and Citdogs making the playoffs this year.

ursus arctos horribilis
March 26th, 2013, 12:48 PM
Won't make any guarantees as far as the future of the GSU-ASU series, but I think the two programs will be among the top more quickly than many seem to think.

I don't think there are too many people that don't expect the two newcomers to fair quite well in the SBC.

Apphole
March 26th, 2013, 12:51 PM
I don't think there are too many people that don't expect the two newcomers to fair quite well in the SBC.

ULL fans.

mountaineer in Cane Land
March 26th, 2013, 12:51 PM
I dont think there is a University in the FCS, that has so much potential, but has done less with it than Chatt. If they had any kind of leadership, planning, and drive the last 20 years, they probably would have won multiple SC championships, maybe even a few NC, probably would have been one of the premire programs in the FCS, and would have beem on everyones short list of teams to move up. Its amazing, App and GS do not have half the potential resources that Chatt has (mainly a great tv market), but yet our athletic programs are many, many years ahead of them, pathetic. Well, if there is any positve in the move for Chatt, is that they finally might finish in the top 3 of the SC.

bjtheflamesfan
March 26th, 2013, 12:53 PM
Chattown...brother...lets sit down for a minute and think about this...

Every year you talk about the Mocs turning the corner or what not and though there have been some very good victories, the one thing they have not been able to do (at least in the majority of my conscious lifetime (4 wins in my 30 almost 31 years living by God's grace on this Earth). With App getting ready to make the move, youll probably have one more shot to get that elusive victory before they move up to FBS and join the ranks of teams that will destroy you so you can make a few extra bucks for your athletic department

chattownmocs
March 26th, 2013, 12:57 PM
I dont think there is a University in the FCS, that has so much potential, but has done less with it than Chatt. If they had any kind of leadership, planning, and drive the last 20 years, they probably would have won multiple SC championships, maybe even a few NC, probably would have been one of the premire programs in the FCS, and would have beem on everyones short list of teams to move up. Its amazing, App and GS do not have half the potential resources that Chatt has (mainly a great tv market), but yet our athletic programs are many, many years ahead of them, pathetic. Well, if there is any positve in the move for Chatt, is that they finally might finish in the top 3 of the SC.

Your athletic.programs cant hold our jock.

bjtheflamesfan
March 26th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Also its tough to beat your chest about your athletic programs when I cant even find the last time most of your Olympic sports went to an NCAA tournament, much less the "Big 3" sports

ASUMountaineer
March 26th, 2013, 01:26 PM

I suggest our AD's get together and create a trophy for our annual hate games. I suggest the trophy be a field goal post. In the few times GSU actually wins, it will go easily in the bus. :D

Apphole
March 26th, 2013, 01:28 PM

App out performed UTC in men's sports last year by a total of 6-2 in the 8 sports that UTC sponsors. 8-2 if you include the sports UTC doesn't sponsor and you certainly should include them if we're talking about whole athletic departments.

Either your men's golf and wrestling teams have red wood's for jocks or you're wrong.....again....

asumike83
March 26th, 2013, 01:30 PM

How's baseball season going?

chattownmocs
March 26th, 2013, 01:33 PM
Also its tough to beat your chest about your athletic programs when I cant even find the last time most of your Olympic sports went to an NCAA tournament, much less the "Big 3" sports

Sounds like you are an idiot.

smallcollegefbfan
March 26th, 2013, 01:35 PM

Furman wins the Germann cup more than anyone else in the SoCon and App has won the Commissioner's cup 32 of 35 times with UTC winning just 1. How do you get that you have a better athletics program than App or Furman? We know you don't have better football than GSU, App, Furman, and now Samford and Citadel are right on the same level.

chattownmocs
March 26th, 2013, 01:39 PM
App out performed UTC in men's sports last year by a total of 6-2 in the 8 sports that UTC sponsors. 8-2 if you include the sports UTC doesn't sponsor and you certainly should include them if we're talking about whole athletic departments.

Either your men's golf and wrestling teams have red wood's for jocks or you're wrong.....again....

Yeah those programs won the Socon championship and are nationally. You guys finishing 4th to our 5th in some random sport one year doesnt mean anything. How about the women btw? Lets here these stats. Lets here how many times yall have been to the NCAAs the last 15 years?

smallcollegefbfan
March 26th, 2013, 01:39 PM
We have no bet and never did. Demetrius McCray cant play and he proved he doesnt have the skills for the position further at the combine. If someone drafts him they are an idiot and it is on them.

I never said he would be a star but he has tools most don't have. Any good coach is going to take a gamble on that in the 5th-7th round because he has things you can't teach. Had Skrine boasted the arm length, height, and wingspan that McCray has (because he was a better corner than McCray) he would have been a 2nd or 3rd round pick.

We should have the bet. Why are you scared to do it? Come on. Others want it. It would be fun.

smallcollegefbfan
March 26th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Yeah those programs won the Socon championship and are nationally. You guys finishing 4th to our 5th in some random sport one year doesnt mean anything. How about the women btw? Lets here these stats. Lets here how many times yall have been to the NCAAs the last 15 years?

FACTS ACCORDING TO SOCONSPORTS.COM

Appalachian State has won the Commissioner’s Cup 32 times in the last 35 years, interrupted only by East Tennessee State in 1982-83, Furman in 1990-91 and Chattanooga in 2004-05.

Just five schools have ever won the Germann Cup. Appalachian State won the first six and has nine total, while Furman won 12 straight from 1992-2004. College of Charleston, the defending champion, won the first of its three titles in 2004-05, while Chattanooga won in 2007-08 and Samford in 2009-10.

#numbersneverlie

chattownmocs
March 26th, 2013, 01:47 PM
Furman wins the Germann cup more than anyone else in the SoCon and App has won the Commissioner's cup 32 of 35 times with UTC winning just 1. How do you get that you have a better athletics program than App or Furman? We know you don't have better football than GSU, App, Furman, and now Samford and Citadel are right on the same level.

Chattanooga has one of the best mid major women's basketball and softball programs in the country. Chattanooga has one of the best mid major golf and wrestling programs in the country. Chattanooga still has the best basketball program in Socon history. Chattanooga Still has the best football and basketball venue in the conference. Chattanooga still has this dominant market all to its own when it comes to Division 1 athletics. Back the F up before you get smacked the F up. This aint about who finished higher in the standings. It is about who has nationally relevant programs. We have as many as the rest of this conference combined. We carry this conference in so many ways. We are the big dog. We are the school this conference cannot afford yo lose. #GTFO

Saint3333
March 26th, 2013, 01:55 PM

I saved this from last year just in case you came back after your usual four month hibernation.

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/showthread.php?106014-Chattanooga-spring-outlook&p=1779954&viewfull=1#post1779954

ASUMountaineer
March 26th, 2013, 02:02 PM

Wait, you're relying on women's sports to make you nationally relevant? What an interest path of reason you follow, chattown. xlolx

chattownmocs
March 26th, 2013, 02:04 PM
Wait, you're relying on women's sports to make you nationally relevant? What an interest path of reason you follow, chattown. xlolx

If you think baseball is more NATIONALLY relevant than womens basketball you are an idiot.

smallcollegefbfan
March 26th, 2013, 02:06 PM
Chattanooga has one of the best mid major women's basketball and softball programs in the country. Chattanooga has one of the best mid major golf and wrestling programs in the country. Chattanooga still has the best basketball program in Socon history. Chattanooga Still has the best football and basketball venue in the conference. Chattanooga still has this dominant market all to its own when it comes to Division 1 athletics. Back the F up before you get smacked the F up. This aint about who finished higher in the standings. It is about who has nationally relevant programs. We have as many as the rest of this conference combined. We carry this conference in so many ways. We are the big dog. We are the school this conference cannot afford yo lose. #GTFO

I know the school has good programs in other sports but if they are as good as you make them out to be why aren't you winning the Germann or Commissioner's cups every year or even often? Bias against Chatty by the conference? Is it rigged? lol

But wait I'm sorry you know more than anyone and are always right. So what is your day job? You a GM in the NFL or recruiting coordinator or do you work for ESPN or what? You have more knowledge than anyone on this board, including Mr C and everyone. Haley can't hang with you. Neither can Dougherty and Moss when they were with TSN. I'm just trying to figure out what the smartest poster on this board who is never wrong does for their day job but I know you are a decision maker for a big time media outlet or pro team with your far superior knowledge to the rest of us.

ASUMountaineer
March 26th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Back the F up before you get smacked the F up.

I would love to see how you plan to smack him "the F up." xlolx

It is about who has nationally relevant programs. We have as many as the rest of this conference combined. We carry this conference in so many ways. We are the big dog. We are the school this conference cannot afford yo lose. #GTFO

xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx
xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx xlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolxxlolx

ASUMountaineer
March 26th, 2013, 02:09 PM
If you think baseball is more NATIONALLY relevant than womens basketball you are an idiot.

If you think UTC's women's sports are relevant, then you are an idiot. xlolx

Nice game, chattown.

chattownmocs
March 26th, 2013, 02:17 PM
If you think UTC's women's sports are relevant, then you are an idiot. xlolx

Nice game, chattown.

How relevant were we when we beat the most legendary program in the history of womens athletics. Its pretty simple really. Do these mid major conferences want someone who can win their conference, or finish higher in the socon? You might have more that finish higher in the socon. We have more that could be competitive in any conference.

Do they want a school that is located somewhere in the appalachian mountain range or with a brand name like Chattanooga? we could have moved up years ago. We dont want to. Get it Yet?

Apphole
March 26th, 2013, 02:18 PM
How about the women btw? Lets here these stats. Lets here how many times yall have been to the NCAAs the last 15 years?

Ok. So we can't hold your women's jocks?

Do you know what a 'jock' is? Lets "here" it.

****....Do you know what a woman is?

chattownmocs
March 26th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Ok. So we can't hold your women's jocks?

Do you know what a 'jock' is? Lets "here" it.

Athletic department as a whole. Do you know what a figure of speech is?

****....Do you know what a woman is?

asumike83
March 26th, 2013, 02:33 PM
we could have moved up years ago. We dont want to. Get it Yet?

Anyone could have moved up years ago, before all the current requirements were in place. Now, you couldn't move if you wanted to. You don't average 15K attendance in football, which is an NCAA requirement to move up. You don't sponsor baseball, which any conference in the Southeast looking for members would want.

I agree that your women's basketball, wrestling and golf teams will continue to have great success in the SoCon.

ASUMountaineer
March 26th, 2013, 02:35 PM
How relevant were we when we beat the most legendary program in the history of womens athletics. Its pretty simple really. Do these mid major conferences want someone who can win their conference, or finish higher in the socon? You might have more that finish higher in the socon. We have more that could be competitive in any conference.

Do they want a school that is located somewhere in the appalachian mountain range or with a brand name like Chattanooga? we could have moved up years ago. We dont want to. Get it Yet?

xlolx That is good stuff, man. Women's sports and no baseball. xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

pike51
March 26th, 2013, 02:42 PM
What exactly is an "F" and why do people back and smack it?

AppChicago
March 26th, 2013, 02:53 PM
I heard that Chattanooga was totally going to move to FBS, but blew it in the 4th quarter.

pike51
March 26th, 2013, 02:54 PM
I heard that Chattanooga was totally going to move to D1, but blew it in the 4th quarter.

Technically they are D1... just sayin'

(why do I have to keep correcting Appy posters today?)

AppChicago
March 26th, 2013, 02:56 PM
I IMMEDIATELY corrected myself. You are way too quick on the draw.

pike51
March 26th, 2013, 02:57 PM
I IMMEDIATELY corrected myself. You are way too quick on the draw.

Hey, we're going to FBS. We gotta step up our game! :)

bjtheflamesfan
March 26th, 2013, 03:01 PM
Sounds like you are an idiot.

Well let's see some information about when UTC last was in the NCAA postseason (as in not counting the NIT, CBI or CIT) for any sport...save track and wrestling

chattownmocs
March 26th, 2013, 03:07 PM
Well let's see some information about when UTC last was in the NCAA postseason (as in not counting the NIT, CBI or CIT) for any sport...save track and wrestling

Saturday

bjtheflamesfan
March 26th, 2013, 03:12 PM
Well whaddaya know...women's basketball...and they did something the vaunted UTC football team hasnt done in 9 years...beat App in a game that mattered...

dgtw
March 26th, 2013, 03:20 PM
When and why did Chatty drop baseball? Has there ever been a push to revive it?

AppMan
March 26th, 2013, 04:04 PM

Yet another idiotic statement by someone famous for making dimwitted and wrong predictions.

AppMan
March 26th, 2013, 04:39 PM

The Commissioner's Cup and German Cup are symbolic of overall athletic achievement in the SoCon? Commissioner's Cup: ASU 33 - UTC 1, German Cup ASU 9 - UTC 1

chattownmocs
March 26th, 2013, 04:42 PM
The Commissioner's Cup and German Cup are symbolic of overall athletic achievement in the SoCon? Commissioner's Cup: ASU 33 - UTC 1, German Cup ASU 9 - UTC 1

No it isnt. It is a symbol of participation and consistent mediocrity and 4 championships for track.

ASUG8
March 26th, 2013, 05:54 PM
No it isnt. It is a symbol of participation and consistent mediocrity and 4 championships for track.

Wouldn't you love to be that mediocre?xlolx

straightshooter
March 26th, 2013, 07:44 PM

They said that the last time GSU played Arkansas State, who had the #1 defense in the nation. Final - GSU 48 Arkansas State 21

chattownmocs
March 26th, 2013, 08:26 PM
They said that the last time GSU played Arkansas State, who had the #1 defense in the nation. Final - GSU 48 Arkansas State 21

CID1990
March 26th, 2013, 08:28 PM

More recent than the last UTC SoCon title.

Sent from the center of the universe.

CID1990
March 26th, 2013, 08:30 PM
Saturday

Are you talking about El Cid with 2 All Americans at the NCAAs in wrestling last week?

chattownmocs
March 26th, 2013, 08:31 PM
More recent than the last UTC SoCon title.

Exactly. Equivalent to me saying UTC winning the socon this year would have anything to do with their last.

DoWe
March 26th, 2013, 08:49 PM
Oh Lord, I have read a whole thread started by a 14 year old posting from his parents' basement.

smallcollegefbfan
March 26th, 2013, 09:14 PM
Oh Lord, I have read a whole thread started by a 14 year old posting from his parents' basement.

I was going to guess 12 or 13. You think he could be 14 or 15? xlolx

Just ignore him from now on. He'll either go away or or cry and rant for us ignoring him. Time for the adults to starts to start talking amongst themselves. Just think of it like after hours at the bar and only those 21 and older can drink so those of us drinking should ignore the kid getting begging for a sip in the corner. Okay guys officially time to ignore Chattownmocs.

xbeerchugx

ASUMountaineer
March 27th, 2013, 08:42 AM

Then why doesn't the awesome and unstoppable UTC step up and compete in all sports? xconfusedx

chattownmocs
March 27th, 2013, 09:47 AM
Then why doesn't the awesome and unstoppable UTC step up and compete in all sports? xconfusedx

Aren't you the only ones that compete in all sports?

ASUMountaineer
March 27th, 2013, 10:32 AM
Aren't you the only ones that compete in all sports?

Does that matter? Furman/WoCo/El Cid/etc. fans aren't on here griping like you have been.

Field more teams, or at least baseball, if you want to claim athletic superiority. xlolx

ThompsonThe
October 27th, 2013, 01:34 AM

So another chattownmocs prognosis shot down.

DJKyR0
October 27th, 2013, 02:26 AM
Remember when chattownmocs had that one day of clarity after the UTM loss and we all thought "Hey, maybe there's a logical football in there after all." Then a few wins later he reverts back to the mean with the force of a thousand suns and we're right back where we started.

If anyone watches Adventure Time, it's not unlike the transformation of Simon Petrikov to the Ice King when he puts on the ice crown. Every time he puts it on to defend Marcy and himself, he loses a little bit of his sanity but manages to come back every time, until finally there was presumably a point of no return and he stayed crazy and completely forgot himself. Here we see chattown taking that last step into madness, plunging off the cliff of insanity only to leave the rest of us wondering what the shattered pieces on the ground will be.

citdog
October 28th, 2013, 09:28 PM
If anyone watches Adventure Time, it's not unlike the transformation of Simon Petrikov to the Ice King when he puts on the ice crown. Every time he puts it on to defend Marcy and himself, he loses a little bit of his sanity but manages to come back every time, until finally there was presumably a point of no return and he stayed crazy and completely forgot himself. Here we see chattown taking that last step into madness, plunging off the cliff of insanity only to leave the rest of us wondering what the shattered pieces on the ground will be.

hand over your lunch money......NERD

MSUBobcat
October 28th, 2013, 10:01 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZEdDMQZaCU

ALPHAGRIZ1
October 29th, 2013, 12:10 AM
If this site didn't have chatmocs we would have to create one. He is the AGS version of Super Hornet on CS.

PhillyApp1
October 29th, 2013, 08:22 AM
If this site didn't have chatmocs we would have to create one. He is the AGS version of Super Hornet on CS.

I agree, Chattownmocs is great...who else gives us that vision from afar.

How do you know your sane, if everyone is sane?

Embrace le difference !!

DSUrocks07
October 29th, 2013, 11:08 AM

xpissedx

Hey! Adventure Time is a good show! xcoolx

Skjellyfetti
October 29th, 2013, 02:52 PM
We've now won 7 of our last 9 against Georgia Southern. And 3 of 4 against Monken.

Not bad. xnodx