PDA

View Full Version : Albany/Lehigh on TV?

Ruler 79
August 31st, 2006, 12:51 PM
I have Direct TV and I remember seeing Lehigh games on channel 628 will that be the case on Sat? I hope so as I can't make the trip from NY this weekend.

Lehigh Football Nation
August 31st, 2006, 01:13 PM
It will be carried on SE2 in the Lehigh Valley and the AM stations around here. If you have the Lehigh Broadcast sports package (at $5 a month), you can get audio and video of Lehigh games live online. For me, it's an invaluable tool - I plan to watch the game off the internet.

Retro
August 31st, 2006, 01:38 PM
TV GAMES:

http://www.anygivensaturday.com/forum/showthread.php?t=12827

ngineer
August 31st, 2006, 08:20 PM
I have Direct TV and I remember seeing Lehigh games on channel 628 will that be the case on Sat? I hope so as I can't make the trip from NY this weekend.

yes, according to the media guide, Lehigh's game will be on DirecTV, channel 628 as well as Fox College Sports and Service Electric Cable, Channel 2 out of the Lehigh Valley. But why not come on down and get soaked liked me!:D

Go Lehigh TU owl
September 1st, 2006, 01:14 AM
I'm still a little perplexed as to what it's going to be like on Saturday. The weather outlook for Bethlehem still looks pretty bleek but when i check for Philly they have the sun out by 2 PM with a chance of thunderstorms. Being that Philly is only about 45 miles that's an encouraging sign since the storm is moving due north. If i were to guess it's going to be ugly until around 11 am. and then the rain will slowly wind down. I don't think this will be like HC, the field might be a mess but the torrential rain is expected to fall from late Friday night untill mid morning Saturday. I believe this is going to be more like the Fordham game in '03.