PDA

View Full Version : 2013 NCAA Bracket Challenge

superman7515
March 18th, 2013, 08:33 AM
Anyone interested in playing, here is the link:
http://anygivensaturday.mayhem.cbssports.com/

Can't let another left coast guy win, between North Dakota and Montana they have everything just about wrapped up this year, so some guys on the east side need to step it up this time!

The password is sunbeltwho but if it gives you any trouble, just shoot me a message with an email I can send your invite to. It's a free league, just for bragging rights among the guys. Costs nothing to play, and heck, if you are adamant that you don't want to sign up for a CBS Sports user ID, I can even manually enter a bracket for you so that you don't have to. Doesn't get much easier, haha.

BisonFan02
March 18th, 2013, 09:59 AM
Anyone interested in playing, here is the link:
http://anygivensaturday.mayhem.cbssports.com/

Can't let another left coast guy win, between North Dakota and Montana they have everything just about wrapped up this year, so some guys on the east side need to step it up this time!

The password is sunbeltwho but if it gives you any trouble, just shoot me a message with an email I can send your invite to. It's a free league, just for bragging rights among the guys. Costs nothing to play, and heck, if you are adamant that you don't want to sign up for a CBS Sports user ID, I can even manually enter a bracket for you so that you don't have to. Doesn't get much easier, haha.

May need invites Supe. It gives me the below when I click the link.

Error

This is a private fantasy league. You are logged in with userid 'b60b5809d4ba', which does not have access to this league. If you think this is wrong, please contact the league commissioner and ask for an invite.
To log in as another user, click here.

superman7515
March 18th, 2013, 11:59 AM
Sent you the invite to the email you provided.

frozennorth
March 18th, 2013, 12:01 PM
This is a private fantasy league. You are logged in with userid 'cb10fee4380f', which does not have access to this league. If you think this is wrong, please contact the league commissioner and ask for an invite.
To log in as another user, click here.

sent you my email

Lehigh Football Nation
March 18th, 2013, 12:04 PM
Love the password. I'll sign up tonight.

ursus arctos horribilis
March 18th, 2013, 12:42 PM
Sent my email to ya supey.

knucklehead
March 18th, 2013, 12:54 PM
Make sure you all pick Liberty to beat NC A&T and Louisville. FCS Faithful. lol

Lehigh Football Nation
March 18th, 2013, 01:23 PM
Sent you my email.

superman7515
March 18th, 2013, 01:41 PM
Sent the invites to Ursus, LFN, and frozennorth.

superman7515
March 18th, 2013, 01:42 PM
Make sure you all pick Liberty to beat NC A&T and Louisville. FCS Faithful. lol

You in knucklehead? Didn't get an email for ya bud.

superman7515
March 18th, 2013, 04:07 PM
Sent you an invite IBleedYellow.. D@mn NDSU fans trying to win another... PAllen, check your PM's.

superman7515
March 18th, 2013, 04:09 PM
I think this link might work now if you want to join.

http://anygivensaturday.mayhem.cbssports.com/e?ttag=13_cbspaste

BisonFan02
March 18th, 2013, 04:11 PM
Sent you an invite IBleedYellow.. D@mn NDSU fans trying to win another... PAllen, check your PM's.

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m9hd15iyjZ1rv5qp4o1_400.jpg

:D

superman7515
March 18th, 2013, 04:46 PM
Easy Ringo, that's just my game.

frozennorth
March 18th, 2013, 04:54 PM
bracket sumbitted, i think

superman7515
March 19th, 2013, 11:26 AM
There was a question on the basketball forum if someone's bracket saved, so just in case you don't read that one, there are a few people who joined that don't have completed brackets. Not really a big deal until games start, but it's something you might wanna double check. Only frozennorth and myself changed our names on there to match our names here, so I'm not sure who has/hasn't filled one out (although I do know that LFN did not fill his out). There are three total who have blank brackets right now.

ASU_Fanatic
March 19th, 2013, 12:07 PM
D
U
K
E

ursus arctos horribilis
March 19th, 2013, 12:08 PM
There was a question on the basketball forum if someone's bracket saved, so just in case you don't read that one, there are a few people who joined that don't have completed brackets. Not really a big deal until games start, but it's something you might wanna double check. Only frozennorth and myself changed our names on there to match our names here, so I'm not sure who has/hasn't filled one out (although I do know that LFN did not fill his out). There are three total who have blank brackets right now.

Can you change my name to match the board or can I still do it?

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 19th, 2013, 01:20 PM
I'm in...

superman7515
March 19th, 2013, 02:00 PM
Can you change my name to match the board or can I still do it?

I can't do it, but if you go to the link at the top of this page (page 2) and click the link, you'll see a blue bar at the top of your screen with tabs like Group Home, Brackets, Options, etc. Select Options and in the Personal section you can change your display name and whether you want your email to be public or private.

ursus arctos horribilis
March 19th, 2013, 02:44 PM
I can't do it, but if you go to the link at the top of this page (page 2) and click the link, you'll see a blue bar at the top of your screen with tabs like Group Home, Brackets, Options, etc. Select Options and in the Personal section you can change your display name and whether you want your email to be public or private.

Thanks for the tip. One thing I noticed is that if you click submit it keeps you right on that page cuz I wasn't filling in the phone number but it did change the name. Still shows the email but maybe that's just for me. Don't really care about that anyway but I did click the "hide" button.

IBleedYellow
March 19th, 2013, 04:04 PM

Have to defend my AGS Playa! xsmiley_wix

BisonFan02
March 19th, 2013, 10:39 PM
Have to defend my AGS Playa! xsmiley_wix

http://i.imgur.com/usrKO.jpg

superman7515
March 20th, 2013, 11:47 AM
Up to about 20 guys playing, so feel free to get them in before the first games that matter start tomorrow night, if for no other reason than can you imagine what will happen to this place if another NDSU guy, or worse, Chattownmocs wins this thing?

ursus arctos horribilis
March 20th, 2013, 12:44 PM
Up to about 20 guys playing, so feel free to get them in before the first games that matter start tomorrow night, if for no other reason than can you imagine what will happen to this place if another NDSU guy, or worse, Chattownmocs wins this thing?

Just to double check cuz I'm known to forget some little thing and mess things like this up. Did I complete it correctly and am all ready to go?

superman7515
March 20th, 2013, 01:05 PM
Yeah, yours is all filled out. I see you have Montana winning the whole thing. Good choice.

ursus arctos horribilis
March 20th, 2013, 05:04 PM
Yeah, yours is all filled out. I see you have Montana winning the whole thing. Good choice.

Yeah. Once they got to the final four I couldn't see anybody standing in their way at that point. Kareem & Cherry are just gonna be too much. Hell I wasn't even thinking about the 3 ability but that saves em' in any close contest as well. Seems even more solid now that I think about it.

IBleedYellow
March 20th, 2013, 05:26 PM

Welp, we know that Ursus isn't defending his Playa Title....

Still think the original four should just always keep em. xninjax

superman7515
March 21st, 2013, 07:00 AM
Last chance to fill out your bracket, CBS locks all the brackets at 11:00 am Eastern this morning.

Hambone
March 21st, 2013, 07:14 AM
I'm in.......

Lehigh Football Nation
March 21st, 2013, 02:06 PM
Supe and I both have Kansas winning it all, with the only difference in Final Fours being:

Me: Gonzaga, Michigan State in champ game
Supe: Ohio State, Ohio State in champ game

Gonna be interesting, Supe.

superman7515
March 21st, 2013, 02:19 PM
Ohio State vs Ohio State?

superman7515
March 21st, 2013, 02:23 PM
Had to look it up, you had me worried I had done something crazy. I have Kansas over Ohio State.

We've gotta good group. 20 people isn't bad considering it's the offseason. I'm trying to get more people to stick around year-round, hence the basketball forum this year.

Lehigh Football Nation
March 21st, 2013, 02:24 PM
Let me rephrase that:

LFN: FF: Michigan State, Gonzaga, Indiana, Kansas, Final: Michigan State, Kansas, National Champ: Kansas
LFN: FF: Michigan State, Ohio State, Indiana, Kansas, Final: Ohio State, Kansas, National Champ: Kansas

superman7515
March 21st, 2013, 02:25 PM
In the early standings, 8 guys have lost Bucknell from their brackets.

superman7515
March 21st, 2013, 02:29 PM
I tried to follow as many rules as possible. I don't have a #1 vs #1 in the final, didn't pick an initials team (CCNY, UCLA, UNLV and UTEP are the only ones to win it all), didn't pick a team with a human mascot (only Michigan State since 1990), didn't pick a school with a good football team, team has blue in the uniform (past 9 champs had blue), no team with double-digit losses (last was Kansas in 1988).... So we shall see.

TheRevSFA
March 21st, 2013, 02:46 PM
I meant to fill a bracket here too but slipped

I have Louisville winning it

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 21st, 2013, 02:46 PM
In the early standings, 8 guys have lost Bucknell from their brackets.

The Bison did not play well but for a quick spurt in the second half. You have to credit Stevens though. Butler had a great defensive gameplan.

I had Bucknell losing to Marquette in the next round so no harm no foul. Granted, Davidson looks good right now.

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 21st, 2013, 02:47 PM
My FF is Louisville, Gonzaga, Miami and Kansas...

Louisville 71 Miami 68 in the Final...

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 21st, 2013, 02:55 PM
Pitt doing their usual tourney flop....

Dixon, Brey and Dunphy are brutal in the tournament.

clenz
March 21st, 2013, 02:57 PM
I didn't get my bracket turned in, only did 1 this year in a work pool.

So far so good for me...all games in progress the winning team is the team I picked, and I'm perfect so far...including PIGs.

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 21st, 2013, 03:22 PM
FCS'er Davidson is beating Marquette 25-23 at the half...

Southern and Gonzaga will be starting shortly...

BisonFan02
March 21st, 2013, 03:25 PM
FCS'er Davidson is beating Marquette 25-23 at the half...

Southern and Gonzaga will be starting shortly...

Pablo Torres took Southern over the Zags on ATH yesterday....that would be crazy.

superman7515
March 21st, 2013, 03:56 PM
Pitt doing their usual tourney flop....

Dixon, Brey and Dunphy are brutal in the tournament.

I would take Brey back any day of the week.

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 21st, 2013, 04:06 PM
Southern going toe-to-toe so far with the Zags...

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 21st, 2013, 04:14 PM
Davidson 47 Marquette 40 at the under 8 Timeout....

superman7515
March 21st, 2013, 04:45 PM
Thank you Marquette!

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 21st, 2013, 04:47 PM
Marquette rallies late and beats Davidson 58-57. The Golden Eagles scored with 1 second left.

Davidson lost this game at the foul line.

Lehigh Football Nation
March 21st, 2013, 04:47 PM
Davidson lost this game on awful officiating down the stretch.

ursus arctos horribilis
March 21st, 2013, 04:53 PM
Thank you Marquette!

BS!

I had a good day going until that happened.

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 21st, 2013, 04:59 PM
Southern's athleticism is giving Gonzaga fits...

asumike83
March 21st, 2013, 05:01 PM
Davidson lost this game on awful officiating down the stretch.

You can't put that kind of collapse on the refs. Davidson was up 7 with 1:30 left. In the last 90 seconds, Marquette hit three 3-pointers. Davidson missed a free throw, threw the ball out of bounds with 6 seconds left and then gave up an easy lay-up coming out of a timeout to seal their fate.

Davidson came in as the best free throw shooting team in the country and went 14-22 at the line. They lost because they choked.

Lehigh Football Nation
March 21st, 2013, 05:05 PM
You can't put that kind of collapse on the refs. Davidson was up 7 with 1:30 left. In the last 90 seconds, Marquette hit three 3-pointers. Davidson missed a free throw, threw the ball out of bounds with 6 seconds left and then gave up an easy lay-up coming out of a timeout to seal their fate.

Davidson came in as the best free throw shooting team in the country and went 14-22 at the line. They lost because they choked.

Two non-call fouls against Marquette when Davidson's up by 9 points, and a basket handed to Marquette based on - at best - incidental net contact on the shot. I dunno. You tell me.

asumike83
March 21st, 2013, 05:07 PM
Two non-call fouls against Marquette when Davidson's up by 9 points, and a basket handed to Marquette based on - at best - incidental net contact on the shot. I dunno. You tell me.

Non-call on a couple travels, trips to the line on very minimal contact, Davidson got their share of calls too. They choked.

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 21st, 2013, 05:10 PM
Southern is playing great.

Gonzaga is playing well but the Juguars are right there at every turn so far...

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 21st, 2013, 05:19 PM
Southern has resorted to jacking up 3's and Olynyk has taken over for the 'Zags.

GU 49-41 10:13 left..

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 21st, 2013, 05:32 PM
FCS'ers tonight

North Carolina A&T vs Louisville
SDSU vs Michigan
Montana vs Syracuse
Harvard vs New Mexico

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 21st, 2013, 05:32 PM
Southern has no quit...

GU 54 SU 52 5:12 left....

Olynyk has carried GU this half....

frozennorth
March 21st, 2013, 05:48 PM
gonzaga escapes at the end. welp.

IBleedYellow
March 21st, 2013, 05:56 PM
Went and looked at everyone's brackets: Lots of hard-ons for Louisville from the AGS crowd.

clenz
March 21st, 2013, 06:32 PM
Went and looked at everyone's brackets: Lots of hard-ons for Louisville from the AGS crowd.
#2 to start the season...won 13 of last 14 including last 10, only loss was 5 OT's to Notre Dame...ran through the Big East tourney...

Likely most consistent team all season in the NCAA.

IBleedYellow
March 21st, 2013, 06:36 PM
#2 to start the season...won 13 of last 14 including last 10, only loss was 5 OT's to Notre Dame...ran through the Big East tourney...

Likely most consistent team all season in the NCAA.

The year of the upsets. I agree it's a good pick, but time will tell!

clenz
March 21st, 2013, 06:42 PM
I know they are playing NCAT....but...40-19 with 5 min left in first half.

I see this as a year with few upsets. Wichita State is the one team I'd put money on a run that isn't "chalk" or near so

IBleedYellow
March 21st, 2013, 06:46 PM
I know they are playing NCAT....but...40-19 with 5 min left in first half.

I see this as a year with few upsets. Wichita State is the one team I'd put money on a run that isn't "chalk" or near so

Yessir. Creighton also.

clenz
March 21st, 2013, 07:26 PM
Yessir. Creighton also.
No.

I realize I hate Creighton with a passion that burns very very deep for stealing our prized recruit that had a signed LOI after his father was hired away from Iowa State and likely brought his son as part of tha package deal that single handedly set UNI back a couple years and cost UNI it's likely shot at having 5 or 6 straight conference titles and multiple S16s and maybe an EE right now...I'll give you one guess who that is.

But, being that they are in our conference I watch them a lot. They might win one game but I don't see them going further than that. They are a dead tired team right now, that is how McDermott coaches - find 7 guys and run them into the ground. It's why his record in Feb and March is complete ****.

They very much live and die by the three....they are dieing a lot lately due to their legs being tired.

Lehigh Football Nation
March 21st, 2013, 07:29 PM
You may hate Creighton but I hate Duke more.

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 21st, 2013, 07:48 PM
Belmont can't hit a shot, down 12 to 'Zona.

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 21st, 2013, 08:02 PM
Michigan has dominated SDSU in the second half.

heath
March 21st, 2013, 08:07 PM
Michigan has dominated SDSU in the second half.

Damn...............thanks for the info. Wish we had TV over younder:(

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 21st, 2013, 08:14 PM
Damn...............thanks for the info. Wish we had TV over younder:(

Michigan 71 SDSU 54 F

Michigan looked really good. Robinson was lights out...

superman7515
March 21st, 2013, 08:18 PM
Michigan 71 SDSU 54 F

Michigan looked really good. Robinson was lights out...

In case you missed it, here's how the game went down...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZtxBZ9D5sI

IBleedYellow
March 21st, 2013, 11:23 PM
I did 3 brackets....

This one is BY FAR the best one...Ugh. Bad year.

Lehigh Football Nation
March 21st, 2013, 11:29 PM
Soooo who had New Mexico?

I had them going down in the Sweet 16, and I'm OK with that.

IBleedYellow
March 21st, 2013, 11:37 PM
Props to Harvard for ruining 96% of America's brackets....

Nexus 4

superman7515
March 22nd, 2013, 08:37 AM
Props to Harvard for ruining 96% of America's brackets....

Now if we could just get them into the FCS playoffs...

gotts
March 22nd, 2013, 08:44 AM
/pats self on back for picking Oregon and Harvard to the second round in same bracket pool

/realizes it's not this bracket pool

/pouts

BisonFan02
March 22nd, 2013, 08:44 AM
In case you missed it, here's how the game went down...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZtxBZ9D5sI

Supe...if SDSU was a gang bang....what happened to Montana?

gotts
March 22nd, 2013, 08:45 AM

Pillaging of the anal cavity?

PAllen
March 22nd, 2013, 09:02 AM
Gotta love staying up to root against one of my own elite eight picks (I just didn't think Harvard had it in them, but am glad I was wrong). So close on so many others ;). Still plenty to go, but right now, happily in last place baby! xthumbsupx

superman7515
March 22nd, 2013, 09:32 AM

Little Bill's wife from Boogie Nights.

ursus arctos horribilis
March 22nd, 2013, 01:00 PM
Little Bill's wife from Boogie Nights.

Not quite as enjoyable as she had it I would imagine so I'm gonna have to disagree on that one. We looked more like hand puppets last night. Thank god it doesn't mess with my bracket too much though. xlolx

superman7515
March 22nd, 2013, 01:15 PM
Well the view may have been different from the bottom, but from where I was standing Mrs. Little Bill Montana-Basketball just kinda laid down, took the Syracuse sausage like a pro, and when the buzzer went off she wiped her mouth and said "Thank you for the lovely tea party."

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 22nd, 2013, 01:54 PM
Temple is rolling NC State right now!

47-30 at the under 16 TO

Lehigh Football Nation
March 22nd, 2013, 01:56 PM
Temple is rolling NC State right now!

47-30 at the under 16 TO

I had NC state all week and then finally I just figured that Temple would play the disrespect card into a huge win. Looks like I'm right.

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 22nd, 2013, 02:05 PM
I had NC state all week and then finally I just figured that Temple would play the disrespect card into a huge win. Looks like I'm right.

NS State coming back, down 8 at the under 12 TO

superman7515
March 22nd, 2013, 02:11 PM
Well Wisconsin didn't do me any favors, but I had them losing in the next round anyway, so not as bad as New Mexico did me. Hoping for Temple and Cincinnati to get a pair of "upsets" now.

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 22nd, 2013, 02:27 PM
temple 62-54 with a little under 4 to go

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 22nd, 2013, 02:58 PM
Temple survives!! Woohoo!!

How about the A10? La Salle is taking it to KState right now!

IBleedYellow
March 22nd, 2013, 04:14 PM
Damn Wisconsin. I should have known Olé Miss was better. Overrated B1G.

Nexus 4

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 22nd, 2013, 04:25 PM
La Salle hangs on to beat Kansas State!!

A10 6-0!! Tell me again about the mighty Mountain West....

superman7515
March 22nd, 2013, 06:07 PM
The K-State loss hurts. Haha

frozennorth
March 22nd, 2013, 07:48 PM
my west region is just getting decimated.

frozennorth
March 22nd, 2013, 07:53 PM
Damn Wisconsin. I should have known Olé Miss was better. Overrated B1G.

Nexus 4

nothing says overrated like 5-1 in the opening round, (pending lolgoofers)

Franks Tanks
March 22nd, 2013, 08:16 PM
Georgetown lays their annual egg in the tournament, but even earlier that normal. Why do we ever believe in the Hoya's in March?

IBleedYellow
March 22nd, 2013, 08:48 PM
nothing says overrated like 5-1 in the opening round, (pending lolgoofers)

Goofes should win. UCLA is decimated by injuries.

Nexus 4

BisonFan02
March 22nd, 2013, 10:09 PM
Holy ****....throw my bracket away.

superman7515
March 22nd, 2013, 10:36 PM
Holy ****....throw my bracket away.

Western Kentucky is hanging around tough with Kansas. If they somehow pull it off... I'll say this much, at the very least, the #16 seeds are showing no fear of the #1's.

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 22nd, 2013, 11:39 PM
ND wins the award for worst first round performance. Brey needs to go.

It's amazing how some coaches are simply horrible in the tournament. Brey, Dixon, Kruger, Thompson, Alford etc

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 22nd, 2013, 11:45 PM
Georgetown lays their annual egg in the tournament, but even earlier that normal. Why do we ever believe in the Hoya's in March?

Their FF run in 2007 is certainly looking like a fluke.

MR. CHICKEN
March 23rd, 2013, 08:35 AM
ND wins the award for worst first round performance. Brey needs to go.

It's amazing how some coaches are simply horrible in the tournament. Brey, Dixon, Kruger, Thompson, Alford etc

17623....WHAA GETS ME....HE SAT ON DUH PINE...AN' TOOK IT........DIDN'T DO SQWAT...TA MOTIVATE...O' ADJUST...TA DUH WIPIN'.....BROCK!

Go Lehigh TU owl
March 23rd, 2013, 01:24 PM
Michigan dominated VCU. The Wolverines have been extremely impressive against two legit teams.

Lehigh Football Nation
March 23rd, 2013, 07:56 PM
How can St. Louis be that much worse than Oregon? I loved this team going in.

ursus arctos horribilis
March 23rd, 2013, 08:25 PM
How can St. Louis be that much worse than Oregon? I loved this team going in.

On average they wouldn't be that much better. They'd probably be fairly equal. When one teams hot and one is not it can be like that and I think it's what happened today.

BisonFan02
March 23rd, 2013, 09:14 PM
How am I tied for 5th???? Figured I would be close to last before I checked.

Lehigh Football Nation
March 23rd, 2013, 09:53 PM
Wichita State is doing their level best to wreck my bracket tonight. On the plus side, Gonzaga played a whole lot better than I expected.

Lehigh Football Nation
March 23rd, 2013, 10:14 PM
.. and there go the Zags. Now *yawn* Louisville and Ohio State will have a sleepwalk to the Final Four and unless FGCU somehow manages to make the Sweet 16 it's hard to drum up the care for the rest of the tourney.

The only way I win it is if its Wichita State/Michigan State in the Final Four, with Indiana/Kansas on the other side. I'm not holding my breath.

IBleedYellow
March 27th, 2013, 05:43 PM
Damn App State and GSU bumping this to 2nd page...

UMass922
March 28th, 2013, 08:35 PM
Well, Miami's out, so there goes my bracket.

http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y4/dasfonzie/Seinfeld-KramerOutofTheContest.gif

IBleedYellow
April 8th, 2013, 10:28 AM
There is a reason that I don't watch a lot of college basketball and like football so much more. Ouch my bracket sucked. xD

UMass922
April 8th, 2013, 01:04 PM
Well, Miami's out, so there goes my bracket.

I may have spoken too soon. Looks like I'll win this thing if Lousville loses tonight.

IBleedYellow
April 8th, 2013, 04:40 PM
I may have spoken too soon. Looks like I'll win this thing if Lousville loses tonight.

So you're going to be winning. Welcome to the Playa Club!

WeAreNorthDakota
April 8th, 2013, 10:23 PM
5 minutes to my first AGS game title! COME ON CARDS!

ursus arctos horribilis
April 8th, 2013, 11:51 PM

It looks like you were ranked 3rd? Am I reading it wrong? Regardless, pretty impressive man.

Southern Bison
April 9th, 2013, 12:13 AM
It looks like you were ranked 3rd? Am I reading it wrong? Regardless, pretty impressive man.

Ursus, give him something...the Whioux haven't sniffed a D-I title since the NCAA sent our banner to Grand Forks Community College by mistake!

superman7515
April 9th, 2013, 08:57 AM

Congrats on the win.

ursus arctos horribilis
April 9th, 2013, 11:22 AM
Congrats on the win.

I'm really confused. Looking at the standings I see him in 3rd with 59 pts. so I must be doing something wrong here? I know I already said that but since you went along with it I just wanted to make sure.

superman7515
April 9th, 2013, 11:37 AM
I'm really confused. Looking at the standings I see him in 3rd with 59 pts. so I must be doing something wrong here? I know I already said that but since you went along with it I just wanted to make sure.

I see WeAreNorthDakota at #1 with 115 points
*real name* MA at #2 with 111 points
BisonFan02 & MR. CHICKEN tied at #3 with 110 points

I think you're on the wrong tab, if I go all the way back to the Regional Semi's (Sweet 16) then WeAre is in a tie for 3rd place with 59 points.

superman7515
April 9th, 2013, 11:40 AM
On a side note, you East Coast guys are really letting me down, haha. The 2013 edition of the Over/Under Challenge starts back up at the end of May, one of you better step your game up!

ursus arctos horribilis
April 9th, 2013, 11:41 AM
I see WeAreNorthDakota at #1 with 115 points
*real name* MA at #2 with 111 points
BisonFan02 & MR. CHICKEN tied at #3 with 110 points

I think you're on the wrong tab, if I go all the way back to the Regional Semi's (Sweet 16) then WeAre is in a tie for 3rd place with 59 points.

xlolx

I told ya I wasn't good with that ****!

Damn, this is getting bad. MT &ND have a sweep on this stuff this year. You gotta rally the troops on that right border Supey.

ursus arctos horribilis
April 9th, 2013, 11:41 AM
Ah, I see you already mentioned it.

ursus arctos horribilis
April 9th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Hell, I ended up eighth. This whole time I was checking the standings I thought I was second or third from last place.

Good lord, I know how Grizo feels every day now.

superman7515
April 9th, 2013, 11:44 AM
Ah, I see you already mentioned it.

http://collider.com/wp-content/uploads/twins-movie-image.jpg

BisonFan02
April 9th, 2013, 03:10 PM
Hey Supe....what happened? :D ....

superman7515
April 9th, 2013, 03:29 PM
If it isn't for money or blood, it just isn't my game.

IBleedYellow
April 9th, 2013, 05:58 PM
A UND guy won?! Son of a....

Bison fans, we failed. Almost epically failed, too! :(

Then again, at least it wasn't an East Coast guy! :D

ursus arctos horribilis
April 9th, 2013, 11:11 PM
Didn't see it posted anywhere else so here is as good a place as any I guess. The only thing to really perform well for the Griz and look good doing it was probably the UM girls at the very start of the shining moment clip.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mbK535vSpaE

And damn that blond is hot from whatever team that is.