PDA

View Full Version : To All Of My I-AA Brothers

griz&beer
August 30th, 2006, 04:44 PM
Good luck and stay healthy, and let's kick some 1A ass. My your TD's be numerous and your BEER cold.

Umass74
August 30th, 2006, 06:26 PM
Amen, brother! :hurray:

GAD
August 30th, 2006, 08:13 PM
Good luck, have fun, stay on this side of the law!

Lets show them why PCS(I-AA)is the best football out there

btw thanks for helping me get through another offseason:bow: :bow:

igo4uni
August 30th, 2006, 08:36 PM
Good luck and stay healthy, and let's kick some 1A ass. My your TD's be numerous and your BEER cold.

Amen.

And may the Griz beat the Iowa Squawkeyes!!! :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

blukeys
August 30th, 2006, 09:23 PM

Thanks for your well wishes G&B and may your beer be colder than my ex-wife's heart!!!!:nod: :nod: :nod: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh:

Go Lehigh TU owl
August 30th, 2006, 09:28 PM

Cheers :beerchug: . I've been waiting for this weekend for 9 months, i don't know if i got this excited when i was 7 waiting for Christmas. What a long strange trip we're all about to embark on. I'm pumped :nod: :hyped: :hurray:

MR. CHICKEN
August 30th, 2006, 09:31 PM
BUK!..BUK!...BUK!.....BRRAAAWWWWKKKKK!............ ..:xsmoochx ??

(SORRY LADS....JES' WATCHED BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN):o

Grizo406
August 31st, 2006, 12:15 AM
(SORRY LADS....JES' WATCHED BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN):o

Again?:D

slostang
August 31st, 2006, 01:59 AM
Right back at you and all I-AA fans. Can not wait.

AppSteeler
August 31st, 2006, 06:08 AM
Thanks, and same to all, everyone represent well. There will be plenty of black and gold in Raleigh, NC at NC State. The tailgate will start early in the day and party into the night for the game.

mikebigg
August 31st, 2006, 06:23 AM
Good luck to all (except Hampton of course) this week. Wishing safety and good health to all (Even Hampton and SU).xlolx

Cap'n Cat
August 31st, 2006, 09:14 AM
May the bird of paradise pick the fleas outta y'all's I-AA armpits this weekend!!

:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: :nod: xlolx xlolx xlolx xlolx

bison95
August 31st, 2006, 09:50 AM
:hurray: :hurray:

putter
August 31st, 2006, 10:13 AM
:hurray: :hurray:

Awesome picture! :thumbsup: :bow:

bison95
August 31st, 2006, 10:40 AM
Awesome picture! :thumbsup: :bow:

From the Cycloptic Chickens at Iowa State

Fordham
August 31st, 2006, 11:30 AM
Go get 'em Griz. Good luck this weekend!!

crunifan
August 31st, 2006, 11:35 AM
From the Cycloptic Chickens at Iowa State

xlolx

That has to be the smartest thing that school have ever come up with.

bison95
August 31st, 2006, 12:23 PM
xlolx

That has to be the smartest thing that school have ever come up with.

And 3 students recieved PHD's for the effortxlolx xlolx xlolx

dctribefan512
August 31st, 2006, 03:53 PM
Good luck to everyone...yes, even JMU. Lets hope for no injuries and a lot of I-A upsets.

AZGrizFan
August 31st, 2006, 04:29 PM
Go I-AA!!!!

And I would like to add my thanks for helping me get through another off-season....NFL preseason just isn't the same.

To all those I might have offended or pissed off with some talk in the lounge during the off season, I was only kidding. I'm really a flaming liberal and just say those things to get a reaction.

To all those who might have agreed with what I said most of the time in the lounge, I was just kidding with what I said above. ;) ;) ;) shhhhh.....

Now, LETS GO PLAY SOME FOOTBALL!!!