PDA

View Full Version : 2 DAYS!!!!!!!

GreatAppSt
August 30th, 2006, 12:50 AM
:rotateh: :hurray: :nod: :thumbsup: :rotateh: :hurray: :nod: :thumbsup: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

ASU #2 Dexter Jackson WR Jr. 5-10 170 Dunwoody, Ga. Dunwoody

http://www.goasu.com/autoimage/pskpAN3.jpg

SOME.....

GrizFoo
August 30th, 2006, 01:29 AM
I doubt he'll be eligible but who knows.

http://web.montanagrizzlies.com/mtgriz/images/roster_images/football_men/craig_chambers.jpg

Craig Chambers - WR
Born: 6/26/1985
Height: 6' 4"
Weight: 200.0 lbs.
Year: Junior
Major: Business Administration
Hometown: Mill Creek, WA
Previous School: Washington
--------------------------------------------------------

Craig had an excellent spring and should start at one of UM's wide receiver spots.

2005: He was the second-leading receiver for the University of Washington Huskies last season with 31 receptions for 573 yards and a team-high six receiving touchdowns. His 36 points ranked him second (tie) on the team in scoring.

2004: Chambers was also second on the team in receiving (19 catches for 408 yards and two touchdowns) in 2004 as a redshirt freshman despite playing in only five games. He was tabbed Washington's Most Outstanding Freshman that season. He had career-highs of eight catches for 189 yards versus Cal in 2004.

2003: A redshirt at the University of Washington.

High School: He caught 48 passes for 804 yards as a senior at Jackson High School. He was chosen by the Seattle Times as the “North Athlete of the Year” for preps in 2002. Career-wise he had 93 catches for 1,972 yards and 18 touchdowns. He also earned three letters in basketball and four in track.

He was an all-state selection in football and track. He was a first team all-conference pick in basketball, football, and track, and team captain in all of those sports as well. His high school football coach was Joel Vincent.

Personal: His mom is Susan Chambers of Mill Creek. Craig's major is communications. Birth date: June 29, 1985.

Quoting Coach Bobby Hauck: "Craig Chambers is an extremely talented young man. He's got speed. He's got size. He's got the ability to make plays in the open field.The only thing holding him back to date is his ability to learn the offense, and he's continuing to improve in that area. I expect him to be a weapon for our offense this fall and a player other teams will have to deal with when they line up against us. He made a lot of plays in the Pac-10, and he was one of the better players at the University of Washington. Certainly, I am excited about him being an impact player in our conference."

TexasTerror
August 30th, 2006, 06:57 AM
Here's an impact player. One reason our secondary is so deep is that we have many options in our 4-2-5 defense to play in the secondary that have speed and an ability to get to the ball. Here's one guy who is a true treat to watch...

2 BYRAN RICHMOND

Defensive back 5-9 226 Jr-2L

Humble / Humble HS
Business major

Returning secondary starter who has posted 93 tackles in two seasons. 2005 -- started eight games at safety ... ranked fourth in the secondary in tackles (44) ... top game was eight stops at McNeese. 2004 -- voted SHSU “Freshman of the Year” by his teammates ... totaled 49 tackles as reserve defensive back ... intercepted two passes in Northern Colorado victory ... made 10 tackles in Texas St.-San Marcos win ... forced a fumble in both the Southeastern Louisiana and Tarleton State victories. High school -- All-District 22-5A safety for Coach Neil Quillin ... Houston Touchdown Club “Defensive Player of the Year” finalist ... All-Greater Houston selection and District “Most Valuable Player” ... credited with 307 tackles, four interceptions, and two kick blocks

OL FU
August 30th, 2006, 07:22 AM
John Castleberry
CB
6-1 190
RS Freshman
Cumming Ga

TheTribeHasSpoken
August 30th, 2006, 08:42 AM
W&M
Elliot Mack
WR
Fr.
5' 9"
Chesapeake, Va.
Western Branch

http://www.tribeathletics.com/files/fb/2006/FB2/images/Mack(06Fallpc)4848.jpg

slostang
August 30th, 2006, 09:05 AM
Cal Poly #2
Courtney Brown
6'2" 205, Sr CB
Oakland, CA

Courtney is a preseason All-American. In 2005 he was coming off major knee surgery and he racked up 7 INTs and 10 pass breakups. I am looking forward to seeing him play this season on a completely healed knee. I am also looking forward to seeing him match up with Montana's #2 Craig Chambers come Nov. 4th. Should be a great game and match up.

Pard4Life
August 30th, 2006, 09:08 AM
#2 Josh Jones QB FR 6-0 200 Lauderhill, Fla./Nova

...the future Pard QB stud?? He has strong credentials... #8 ranked QB in Flordia.. that says something..

AT NOVA HIGH SCHOOL: Four-year starter at quarterback...named the No. 8 quarterback in Florida by rivals.com...was 82-of-136 for 1,000 yards as a senior...threw for 1,200 yards and 21 touchdowns as a sophomore...played in Broward County All-Star game

UNH_Alum_In_CT
August 30th, 2006, 09:28 AM
2 Santos, Ricky QB Jr. 6-2 215 Bellingham, Mass./Bellingham

I thought most of you would prefer this picture!!!

Tribe4SF
August 30th, 2006, 09:44 AM
W&M
Elliot Mack
WR
Fr.
5' 9"
Chesapeake, Va.
Western Branch

http://www.tribeathletics.com/files/fb/2006/FB2/images/Mack(06Fallpc)4848.jpg

A little off base there, TTHS.:rotateh:

Elliott is a Sophomore from Irvington, NJ and is 6' 195.

Tribe4SF
August 30th, 2006, 09:49 AM
2 Santos, Ricky QB Jr. 6-2 215 Bellingham, Mass./Bellingham

I thought most of you would prefer this picture!!!

Actually, I prefer this picture.:D

MACHIAVELLI
August 30th, 2006, 10:20 AM
The ICON's #2 Greg Fassitt

Cornerback ● 6-1 ● 190 ● Sr. ● New Orleans, La.

♦ 2005 Second-Team All-SWAC

♦ 44 Tackles

♦ Three Interceptions

♦ 10 pass break-ups

♦ One fumble recovery

♦ Has completed undergraduate degree requirements

Greg Fassitt Highlights (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zANn4OHLn28)

carney2
August 30th, 2006, 10:29 AM
#2 Josh Jones QB FR 6-0 200 Lauderhill, Fla./Nova

Is this the frosh QB who is being talked about as a potential redshirt?

GeauxColonels
August 30th, 2006, 01:29 PM
:rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh:
:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: