PDA

View Full Version : Grambling vs Hampton... Fall Camp Video

mikebigg
August 29th, 2006, 10:23 PM
http://link.brightcove.com/services/player/bcpid174317515

The other post on this topic didn't have the attached link...I tried to add it there but keep getting a message that it was an invalid thread. This is gonna be a good game... Try to catch it on ESPN2 at 11am Saturday.:nod:

3rd Coast Tiger
August 29th, 2006, 10:26 PM
GOOD LUCK G-MEN!!!! :thumbsup:

SUjagTILLiDIE
August 29th, 2006, 10:39 PM
Beat Hampton. Go SWAC.:hurray:

arranger101
August 29th, 2006, 11:20 PM
If Hampton loses, they can kiss the MEAC Championship bye-bye! I honestly don't know who to root for...MEAC or ICON?!?:rotateh:

MACHIAVELLI
August 29th, 2006, 11:55 PM
If Hampton loses, they can kiss the MEAC Championship bye-bye!

Ok....I'll bite...why?

mikebigg
August 30th, 2006, 07:22 AM
Hampton has opened up their offense... Here's why I'm not worried!:nod:

http://www.thenewsstar.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060320/SPORTS/603200334/1006

Dizer had dandy year defensively
Grambling St. DB will now take his skills to free safety
By Nick Deriso
[email protected]

GRAMBLING — Finally, Grambling State's DeMichael Dizer can be free.
Free safety, that is.

"I get to see the entire field, run side to side and make more plays," said Dizer, a Sterlington product who is set to become a defensive star this spring.

arranger101
August 30th, 2006, 08:57 AM
Ok....I'll bite...why?

Hampton has a tendancy to let's say......choke once they have been put on their arse by a great team. I would think that they would be more aggressive once losing, but the defensive line proved me wrong time and time again(1998-2004). Not saying that I wish that they wouldn't recover after a loss:rotateh: , but if this loss happens, the Pirates "D" line was/is exposed and could be taken advantage of. xcoffeex

MACHIAVELLI
August 30th, 2006, 10:29 AM
Hampton has a tendancy to let's say......choke once they have been put on their arse by a great team. I would think that they would be more aggressive once losing, but the defensive line proved me wrong time and time again(1998-2004). Not saying that I wish that they wouldn't recover after a loss:rotateh: , but if this loss happens, the Pirates "D" line was/is exposed and could be taken advantage of. xcoffeex

I would have figured that once THE ICON defeats Hampy that all of the meac can use the game plan as a blueprint on how to defeat them. But you have to have the athletes to go along with the game plan. That is where many will falter.

arranger101
August 30th, 2006, 08:21 PM
<-------- The one exception!xcoffeex