PDA

View Full Version : Who would you love to hate the most?

Saint3333
February 1st, 2013, 01:11 PM
The other SoCon threads are just rehashing the same old crap.

How about a new thread, IF App and GSU do leave which fanbase takes the #1 spot for the most hated in the SoCon and the one you would like to beat the most?

Apphole
February 1st, 2013, 01:12 PM

How about a new thread, IF App and GSU do leave which fanbase takes the #1 spot for the most hated in the SoCon and the one you would like to beat the most?

Are we basing these on AGS posters or real-life experiences with fans?

chattownmocs
February 1st, 2013, 01:15 PM
Are we basing these on AGS posters or real-life experiences with fans?

Version 1:

I was at this Chattanooga game and this frat boy stole my flag and beat me up so bad my friends had to pull him off of me.

Version 2: He was on top but I was still winning.

Version 3: I totally kicked this big frat boy's *** outside of KBS West Stadium. They don't have sheet on me!!

We have heard it all before dude.

Apphole
February 1st, 2013, 01:18 PM
Version 1:

I was at this Chattanooga game and this frat boy stole my flag and beat me up so bad my friends had to pull him off of me.

Version 2: He was on top but I was still winning.

Version 3: I totally kicked this big frat boy's *** outside of KBS West Stadium. They don't have sheet on me!!

We have heard it all before dude.

Haha your obsession with me is flattering, but unhealthy.

Like I've said before, facts: He tried to steal the flag, I recovered the flag. He was injured after the altercation, I was not. End of story.

If you still want to have our cage match, I'm certainly keen, but you MUST sign the contract first.

chattownmocs
February 1st, 2013, 08:48 PM

Like I've said before, facts: He tried to steal the flag, I recovered the flag. He was injured after the altercation, I was not. End of story.

If you still want to have our cage match, I'm certainly keen, but you MUST sign the contract first.

You serious? Im obsessed with you? Id have to say our post histories would probably tell a different story. Not sure what I have to do with a frat boy beating you down either. Just admit to your original story.

PaladinFan
February 1st, 2013, 09:28 PM
What does it matter where the schools are? Most Furman folks still hate Marsha.

citdog
February 1st, 2013, 10:13 PM
Some of us have ancient rivalries that either predate your program or division one status by almost half a century.

ASU_Fanatic
February 1st, 2013, 10:30 PM

my boy

ASU_Fanatic
February 1st, 2013, 10:32 PM
I don't go to many away games bc my dad never takes me but when I do I love trolling other fanbases cuz the only one that can make an argument back to App's superiority is GaSo. Like I love games in Cullowhee so much

Ivytalk
February 2nd, 2013, 04:51 PM
The Citadel. Not even close.xcoffeex

OL FU
February 2nd, 2013, 05:18 PM

Nah, I don't hate you guys or GSU. although I never liked walking by the student body in Statesboro.xrolleyesx

I look at it different. The team I like to beat the most is GSU with ASU a close second and after the last 8 years or so, you are pretty damn close to being equal. The team I hate to lose to the most. The baby blue bastards in Charleston.

OL FU
February 2nd, 2013, 05:19 PM
What does it matter where the schools are? Most Furman folks still hate Marsha.

Oh yeah there is one team I hate. The school that shall not be named.

citdog
February 2nd, 2013, 05:19 PM
The Citadel. Not even close.xcoffeex

Seeing that you are a Barrister, who I don't give a damn about as long as you are back in your coffins by sunup, you are not allowed a vote.

Ivytalk
February 3rd, 2013, 07:01 AM
Seeing that you are a Barrister, who I don't give a damn about as long as you are back in your coffins by sunup, you are not allowed a vote.

Sorry, citdog. Been reading your West Point and VMI rejection letters again, I see.

CID1990
February 3rd, 2013, 07:13 AM
The team I hate to lose to the most. The baby blue bastards in Charleston.

You better get used to it. We are reloading the can of whoop a$$ for the next few years.

But yes when it comes to those bush league losers up in Huntington I can easily go arm in arm with Furple fans and sing kum ba yah

ASUMountaineer
February 4th, 2013, 06:26 AM
Some of us have ancient rivalries that either predate your program or division one status by almost half a century.

The question is pretty clear cut, knob. In the event (which you said will never happen), ASU and GSU leave the SoCon. Which remaining SoCon member would you despise the most. No one is asking about rivalries outside of SoCon membership.

344Johnson
February 4th, 2013, 06:50 AM
I don't go to many away games bc my dad never takes me but when I do I love trolling other fanbases cuz the only one that can make an argument back to App's superiority is GaSo. Like I love games in Cullowhee so much

Trolling fans at their house is not a good idea unless you are a large man capable of defending yourself. I have gotten close to receiving a well-deserved *** whooping in the past. The trolling stopped.

The Cats
February 4th, 2013, 09:31 AM

I think Furman will easily take the place of ASU and GSU as most hated, hell they're close now, Elon however will be a close second.

Saint3333
February 4th, 2013, 10:16 AM
Thanks The Cats for answering the question.

So we have one vote for Citadel and one vote for Furman (with an secondary vote for Elon). Looks like a program is going to have to step up to the plate from a "hate" perspective. I was expecting more responses.

TheRevSFA
February 4th, 2013, 10:19 AM
Samford.

The reasoning? Why the **** not?

citdog
February 4th, 2013, 10:38 AM
Thanks The Cats for answering the question.

So we have one vote for Citadel and one vote for Furman (with an secondary vote for Elon). Looks like a program is going to have to step up to the plate from a "hate" perspective. I was expecting more responses.

if you had went to a good school you would have known that as you have only been confederated with us since the 70's that you really don't show up on that particular meter. we were hating vermin and v@gina military when you were still a teachers college and gsu was a school that heterosexuals attended.

Apphole
February 4th, 2013, 10:54 AM
if you had went to a good school you would have known that as you have only been confederated with us since the 70's that you really don't show up on that particular meter. we were hating vermin and v@gina military when you were still a teachers college and gsu was a school that heterosexuals attended.

If you went to a good school, you wouldn't even think about adding a 'had' to that first sentence.

citdog
February 4th, 2013, 10:58 AM
If you went to a good school, you wouldn't even think about adding a 'had' to that first sentence.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7pohEb7DUac

Saint3333
February 4th, 2013, 11:50 AM
You must be old. Time to move on. VMI hasn't fielded a good football team since 1977. Citadel has fielded two since then so you know it's a long span.

Someone that doesn't show up on your meter beats you by an average of 10+ 70% of the time. This is where you post your hypocritical reply of what happened last year vs. over a span of years yet continue to use history when it is beneficial to your side of the argument. enjoy.

citdog
February 4th, 2013, 12:58 PM
You must be old. Time to move on. VMI hasn't fielded a good football team since 1977. Citadel has fielded two since then so you know it's a long span.

Someone that doesn't show up on your meter beats you by an average of 10+ 70% of the time. This is where you post your hypocritical reply of what happened last year vs. over a span of years yet continue to use history when it is beneficial to your side of the argument. enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4YLUVDPFbQ

fc97
February 4th, 2013, 01:09 PM
i dont think anyone hates gsu or app, just certain fans. outside of the furman/citadel thing, it is going to be who has the most obnoxious fans that steps to the front.

my vote, for at least us, is going to go to furman for us first. second will probably be a tie to western, utc and the citadel.

this is football only, basketball doesnt change.

and baseball without gsu and charleston will probably change a bit too.

CID1990
February 4th, 2013, 02:14 PM
i dont think anyone hates gsu or app, just certain fans. outside of the furman/citadel thing, it is going to be who has the most obnoxious fans that steps to the front.

my vote, for at least us, is going to go to furman for us first. second will probably be a tie to western, utc and the citadel.

this is football only, basketball doesnt change.

and baseball without gsu and charleston will probably change a bit too.

Let me tell you something, pup. Dont you go sweating Charleston's departure. They don't play football, and as a result they can pump an inordinate amount of money into basketball and baseball, and it shows. if they had football they would be below middle of the pack in every sport. Plus, in baseball they thrive on trannies. Heck I am sure they exist, but I'd be challenged to name a single baseball player who has played his four years of eligibility at cofc and then graduated.

They were a terrible fit for the SoCon and good riddance. cofc cant carry anyone's jock in the SoCon in any metric you want to look at. I'm glad they are leaving; the conference will be better for it. Hell I wish we would replace ALL the non football schools.

Also- the SoCon has always been a pretty good baseball conference and will remain so. GSU has been traditionally good there, but the conference was strong before they came in.

Apphole
February 4th, 2013, 02:17 PM
Let me tell you something, pup. Dont you go sweating Charleston's departure. They don't play football, and as a result they can pump an inordinate amount of money into basketball and baseball, and it shows. if they had football they would be below middle of the pack in every sport. Plus, in baseball they thrive on trannies. Heck I am sure they exist, but I'd be challenged to name a single baseball player who has played his four years of eligibility at cofc and then graduated.

They were a terrible fit for the SoCon and good riddance. cofc cant carry anyone's jock in the SoCon in any metric you want to look at. I'm glad they are leaving; the conference will be better for it. Hell I wish we would replace ALL the non football schools.

But good god some hot girls go to school there. Good thing 80% of Citadel cadets are gay and they all have such a bull **** curfew. More for me when I visit. :p

cbarrier90
February 4th, 2013, 03:04 PM
But good god some hot girls go to school there.

Why else would the SoCon look at UNCW as a replacement? :)

asumike83
February 4th, 2013, 03:40 PM
I love an excuse to go to Charleston. Aside from that, I will not miss C of C either.

ElCid
February 4th, 2013, 04:20 PM
But good god some hot girls go to school there. Good thing 80% of Citadel cadets are gay and they all have such a bull **** curfew. More for me when I visit. :p

Yeah right. The CoC girls, at least when I was there, used to hang out at the Sally Port (gate) to each of the barracks every Friday afternoon. And everyone knows what CoC girls wear behind their ears to attract cadets .................................................. .................................................. .....their heels.xnodx

The Cats
February 4th, 2013, 04:26 PM
Yeah right. The CoC girls, at least when I was there, used to hang out at the Sally Port (gate) to each of the barracks every Friday afternoon. And everyone knows what CoC girls wear behind their ears to attract cadets .................................................. .................................................. .....their heels.xnodx

Too bad none were ever attracted your way.

I guess you must have heard all the stories from the other liars.

citdog
February 4th, 2013, 04:28 PM

dude seriously one could have looked like Corky and picked up a "Sallyport Sally"

CID1990
February 4th, 2013, 05:05 PM

You better bring lots of penicillin.

And crayons and petruli oil. The cofc girls like that.

CID1990
February 4th, 2013, 05:06 PM

What's your hardon for El Cid? Regretting some life choices?

Apphole
February 4th, 2013, 05:11 PM
I might go to school in Charleston starting this fall (CSOL) and I'm planning a trip to check out the school AND the scenery, if you know what I mean.

CID1990
February 4th, 2013, 05:15 PM
I might go to school in Charleston starting this fall (CSOL) and I'm planning a trip to check out the school AND the scenery, if you know what I mean.

What's CSOL? C0cksuckers On Line?

citdog
February 4th, 2013, 05:22 PM

I will NEVER allow that.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V4UfAL9f74I

Apphole
February 4th, 2013, 05:31 PM
What's CSOL? C0cksuckers On Line?

Citadel: Sexual Occupation Lesbianism.

CID1990
February 4th, 2013, 05:31 PM

That's weak sauce, Hole.

Apphole
February 4th, 2013, 05:33 PM
That's weak sauce, Hole.

Well you set the bar pretty damn low with yours. We can both do better.

CID1990
February 4th, 2013, 05:37 PM
Well you set the bar pretty damn low with yours. We can both do better.

Admit it. Mine was perfect.

citdog
February 4th, 2013, 05:41 PM

took you like a half hour to think of that didn't it?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_nK8DoV8FJE

CID1990
February 4th, 2013, 05:42 PM
Seriously though, don't be fooled by the cofc women. They're pretty, but they are all psychotic. The campus clinic gives out gift bags full of lithium and vadge itch cream. I "entertained" a number of these women in my time there, and how I came out of the experience without being run over with my own car or having my cat boiled on the stove I'll never know.

The Cats
February 4th, 2013, 05:59 PM
What's your hardon for El Cid? Regretting some life choices?

My only "hardon" as you call it, for El Cid is your and citdog's attempt to bash every other school in the SoCon as well as their fans.

No life choice regrets as of yet.

citdog
February 4th, 2013, 06:02 PM
My only "hardon" as you call it, for El Cid is your and citdog's attempt to bash every other school in the SoCon as well as their fans.

your not worth the time or effort to bash. that's why you've got the red *** over it.

CID1990
February 4th, 2013, 06:08 PM

Then you need to lighten up a little. Maybe read between the lines a little more. Mature some. Maybe then you'll see the humor.

Oh and when WCU becomes relevant again we'll bash you too. So don't be so jealous. The Stink and ASU fans can take care of themselves.

Ivytalk
February 5th, 2013, 06:33 PM
Seriously though, don't be fooled by the cofc women. They're pretty, but they are all psychotic. The campus clinic gives out gift bags full of lithium and vadge itch cream. I "entertained" a number of these women in my time there, and how I came out of the experience without being run over with my own car or having my cat boiled on the stove I'll never know.

Maybe because you're so stank.:D

CID1990
February 5th, 2013, 06:47 PM
Maybe because you're so stank.:D

If you ever meet a girl who went to cofc (I won't say "graduated from" because those don't exist... they just go for 7 years, major in sociology, quit, and then go to work at Sach's), then you just ask her out. She'll blow your mind in the sack, but after about 36 hours she'll be stalking you and trying to peep your cellphone contacts. Within a week she will have already screamed at you and threatened to end it all if you don't stay.

I'm not kidding about the lithium, dude. It's a food group at cofc.

Appaholic
February 6th, 2013, 11:08 AM

Translation: we still don't like darkies, real military academy grads nor women in our barracks....

citdog
February 6th, 2013, 11:14 AM
Translation: we still don't like darkies, real military academy grads nor women in our barracks....

we love our Athletes.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I4YLUVDPFbQ

CID1990
February 6th, 2013, 11:43 AM

Listen, ****head. You drop out of sight like you died or something without even a "by your leave" to me or Citdog, and then you think you can jump back in talking smack like nothing happened? You better apologize first, boy. In fact I think gifts from whatever gays only Carribean club you were visiting are in order.

seantaylor
February 7th, 2013, 03:43 AM
The hilarious thing is that institution despises Jews more than women. Citdog is Stephen from Django