GreatAppSt
August 26th, 2006, 09:07 AM
:nod: :rotateh: :nod: :rotateh: :nod: :rotateh:

ASU #6 Jerome Touchstone DB 5-7 155 Jr. Riverdale, Ga. Riverdale

http://www.goasu.com/autoimage/pf73Rxx.jpg

TexasTerror
August 26th, 2006, 09:09 AM
6 Derrick Harris DB 5-10 176 Sr-3L Waco

A nice talent who will make contributions for the Kats in the 4-2-5 that we run on defense...currently slated as one of our five DBs in the starting five...

blackfordpu
August 26th, 2006, 09:12 AM
6 Derrick Harris DB 5-10 176 Sr-3L Waco

A nice talent who will make contributions for the Kats in the 4-2-5 that we run on defense...currently slated as one of our five DBs in the starting five...

You beat me to it TT. I can not wait to see how good our secondary is. Possibly the best ever at SHSU. Harris has been a major contributor to the Kats in his time here. I can remember a few games when it seemed his name was called on every play.

BaylorTitan
August 26th, 2006, 09:48 AM
You beat me to it TT. I can not wait to see how good our secondary is. Possibly the best ever at SHSU. Harris has been a major contributor to the Kats in his time here. I can remember a few games when it seemed his name was called on every play.
Saw him play in high school, wasn't all everything, but he looked very talented.

slostang
August 26th, 2006, 10:36 AM
Cal Poly #6
Fred Hives II
5'10" 210, So RB
Vallejo, CA

Back up to James Noble. Played FB as a Rfr.

GeauxColonels
August 26th, 2006, 10:51 AM
:rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh: :rotateh:
:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

fuEMO
August 26th, 2006, 12:44 PM
FURMAN

Austin Holmes CB JR
5-8 185
Jacksonville, Fla./Bolles School

All-Southern Conference performer who returns for his second season of starting duty...part of a contingent of eight returning defensive regulars...ranks as Furman's best cover cornerback...breaks on the ball as well as any Paladin defensive back...pound for pound ranks as one of the strongest players in the program.

TheTribeHasSpoken
August 26th, 2006, 12:59 PM
WR #6 Brandon Burrow!!!!!!

Go Tribe!

Pard4Life
August 26th, 2006, 02:21 PM
#6 Bryan Kazimierowski DB SR 6-4 210 Camp Hill, Pa./Cedar Cliff

He was a stud in 2004. Injuries limited his action in 2005, but he will be back this year. He had an INT in 2005, but it is really two* following that blown call vs. Colgate...

2005: Played in eight games as a backup at both safety spots...missed all of four games and was held out of parts of several others with a recurring hamstring injury...intercepted a pass in his first game of the season vs. Princeton...had four tackles and broke up three passes against Colgate.

2004: Started eight games at free safety and played in 11 contests... made 15 total tackles and was in on a fourth-and-goal stop at the one yard-line late in the fourth quarter at Richmond...had six solo stops against Georgetown and Bucknell... intercepted a pass vs. Marist and recovered a fumble at Columbia...missed contest at Princeton with a hamstring injury.

Go Lehigh TU owl
August 26th, 2006, 02:23 PM
I'm pumped. Lehigh in the afternoon and then i got ND-GT at night in less then a week. I wish i could go to sleep and when i wake up be Sept. 2nd. The first three weeks are going to be football heaven based on the games.

grizband
August 26th, 2006, 02:39 PM
Montana:

Tyler Joyce
Born: 8/16/1986
Height: 6' 5"
Weight: 231.0 lbs.
Year: Junior
Major: Journalism
Hometown: Aurora, CO
Previous School: Overland HS

An outstanding linebacker, Tyler will start for the second season in a row.

2005: He was the Grizzlies' leading tackler with 83 stops. An All-Big Sky Conference honorable mention selection. He started all 12 games at the Sam outside linebacker position. He was ranked 11th in the conference, averaging 6.9 tackles a game.

2004: He was Montana's 15th-leading tackler with 43 stops as a true freshman and also played on several special teams. He was named to the All-Big Sky academic team.

High School: Joyce was chosen as the 2003 5-A Defensive Player of the Year by the Denver Post for his 11-4 and state runner-up team, when he led his Overland High School team in tackles with 104. Named team co-captain as a senior, as well as All-Colorado by both the Denver Post and the Rocky Mountain News.

The winner of Iron Man Award and Blood & Guts Award as a senior. Tabbed second team all-conference and honorable mention all-state as a junior. An all-conference pick at linebacker and tight end as a senior.

His prep football coach was Tony Manfredi. He was a three-year starter in football. He also earned three letters in baseball (outfielder) and was all-conference in that sport as a junior and senior.

MACHIAVELLI
August 26th, 2006, 04:13 PM
6 Bakari Guice DB 5-10 180 Sr. Monroe, LA. (Wossman)

Tod
August 26th, 2006, 09:09 PM
http://web.montanagrizzlies.com/mtgriz/images/roster_images/football_men/tyler_Joyce.jpg

Tyler Joyce
Born: 8/16/1986
Height: 6' 5"
Weight: 231.0 lbs
Year: Junior
Major: Journalism
Hometown: Aurora, CO
Previous School: Overland HS

An outstanding linebacker, Tyler will start for the second season in a row.

2005: He was the Grizzlies' leading tackler with 83 stops. An All-Big Sky Conference honorable mention selection. He started all 12 games at the Sam outside linebacker position. He was ranked 11th in the conference, averaging 6.9 tackles a game.

2004: He was Montana's 15th-leading tackler with 43 stops as a true freshman and also played on several special teams. He was named to the All-Big Sky academic team.