PDA

View Full Version : New William and Mary fan site

TheTribeHasSpoken
August 25th, 2006, 03:17 PM
www.thetribehasspoken.net

www.thetribehasspoken.net/forum !!!!!!!!!!!:hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

CollegeSportsInfo
August 25th, 2006, 03:38 PM
Is there some problem on the CAA-WM boards that we should know about? Didn't think the base was big enough for 2 forums.

August 25th, 2006, 11:21 PM
Is there some problem on the CAA-WM boards that we should know about? Didn't think the base was big enough for 2 forums.Your CAA site is fine until a fan has another alternative. Live with it instead of demeaning WM. It is certainly big enough for their own forum.

Sly Fox
August 26th, 2006, 12:06 AM
I'm in. Thanks for the heads up. The CAAZone doesn't offer much in the way of flexibility. I'm surprised its taken this long for W&M to get their own board. Why doesn't JMU have one by now (or do they)?

th0m
August 26th, 2006, 02:58 AM
As far as I know, JMU does not have its seperate board, but our CAAZone board is the most active of the bunch. I know Delaware has its own board somewhere, as I'm sure UMass does as well.

Tribe4SF
August 26th, 2006, 06:44 AM
Here's to TTHS!!!:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

Enterprising young folks deserve encouragement and support.:thumbsup:

UNH 1999
August 26th, 2006, 07:12 AM
nice! you never can have too many places for fans to go and discuss their team! i like it. plus, it's nice to have a place of your own.

CollegeSportsInfo
August 28th, 2006, 12:32 PM
Your CAA site is fine until a fan has another alternative. Live with it instead of demeaning WM. It is certainly big enough for their own forum.

My question was not "demeaning" and was not directed to you. It was a rather simple question in regards to the W&M forum on CAAzone.com, as the Zone is the mecca of all things related to the CAA schools. The CAAZone is, in my opinion, the best message board platform out there and a model for uniting the fans of a conference by providing confernece-wide forums as well as school specific forums. But like any other site, sometimes there are factions that want something different, move on, and start something new. So if that was the case I was interested in knowing...which is why I asked the site owner the question and not you, Ralph.

Also...
John, thetribehasspoken.net was cued up last week to be added to the message board directory at CSI. We'll let you know when it has been added an live.

August 28th, 2006, 12:43 PM
... I asked the site owner the question and not you...Sorry, there was no named recipient to your question. IMO forums are best when controlled by the team's fans. Conference forums only work when the fans don't have their own. :twocents:

Sly Fox
August 28th, 2006, 01:34 PM
I 100% agree, Ralph. Its tough to generate much widespread enthusiasm in a fanbase off a conference board. But it is a good place to get the ball rolling toward a real board for a school. I like how you don't consider individual schhol boards competition to this site. Because I think they complement each other nicely. As for conference sites, well ...