PDA

View Full Version : Important: 2006 Preview Magazine Update!

Retro
August 23rd, 2006, 10:02 PM
Today we shipped out most of the 2006 I-AA.org Fall Preview Magazines.. I prioritized those orders going to the northeast and west coast as it takes a little longer to get there... The remaining orders will go out tomorrow morning...

One Small Problem.. I noticed halfway thru shipping that some issues had some missing or repeated pages near the front and back. I only saw this in what appeared to be one batch of magazines, so it may be just a couple of dozen or so that went out...

If you get one where the pages are like this, just email me and i will send out a replacement. I've checked all others since and haven't seen anymore since that batch...

GeauxColonels
August 23rd, 2006, 11:18 PM
:hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray:

August 23rd, 2006, 11:25 PM
Today we shipped out most of the 2006 I-AA.org Fall Preview Magazines...NO WAY. Are you saying that AGAIN the mags were shipped to be received PRESEASON? OMIGAWD!!!!!!!!! After reading from one or two people on this board who said that they are ALWAYS arriving after the season started I thought for SURE they would be received after the season started.
OOPS!

Seems like they will be received preseason as USUAL. :rolleyes: :p :thumbsup:

ngineer
August 23rd, 2006, 11:25 PM
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :hyped: :hyped: :hyped: :hyped: :hyped: :hyped: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :nod: :nod: :nod: xsmoochx xsmoochx ....miss any?;)

slostang
August 23rd, 2006, 11:32 PM
:bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: :read: xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx xsmileyclapx :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :beerchug: :hyped: :hyped: :hyped: :hyped: :hyped: :hyped: :xmas: :xmas: :xmas: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :nod: :nod: :nod: xsmoochx xsmoochx ....miss any?;)
What he said.

August 24th, 2006, 12:37 AM
here it comes...

saint0917
August 24th, 2006, 09:08 AM
Today we shipped out most of the 2006 I-AA.org Fall Preview Magazines.

YOU DA MAN :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :hurray: :bow: :bow: :bow: :bow: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

NorthDakotaBison
August 24th, 2006, 09:19 AM
Great.

By far the best I-AA publication around. I can't wait.

August 24th, 2006, 03:03 PM
Be sure to post when you get your copy!

Order it here:
http://www.retro-sports.com/ItemDetail.cfm?ItemID=8290&CategoryID=160&ProductlineID=15&currentpage=1

buckp
August 24th, 2006, 03:06 PM
Be sure to post when you get your copy!

Got mine at 10:20 today!!!! :nod: ;)

August 24th, 2006, 03:21 PM
Table of Contents page:

OL FU
August 24th, 2006, 03:24 PM
Table of Contents page:

Retro, with respect to the 2005 Playoff review, if my copy of the Preview Magazine has pages missing I would like for them to be the section on the quarter finals. :nod:

I am thanking you in advance for your cooperation:D

August 24th, 2006, 03:43 PM
notice the full page ad:

August 24th, 2006, 07:09 PM
A-10 page 1 of 8 (that's right, more coverage is given to the A-10 in this book than all the other magazine's coverage of all I-AA combined).

Order it here:
http://www.retro-sports.com/ItemDetail.cfm?ItemID=8290&CategoryID=160&ProductlineID=15&currentpage=1

igo4uni
August 24th, 2006, 08:17 PM
I can't wait to get my copy!!:nod: :nod: :nod: :nod:

McNeese75
August 24th, 2006, 09:31 PM
I'm reading mine now :D :thumbsup:

August 24th, 2006, 11:40 PM
I'm reading mine now :D :thumbsup:Any thoughts on the book?

August 25th, 2006, 10:11 AM
Big Sky page 1 of 5.

order the book here:

Pard4Life
August 25th, 2006, 10:17 AM
Is the magazine going to come in a plastic wrap? Just asking because it is wet and rainy in the Northeast today.

August 25th, 2006, 10:29 AM
Retro said bubble envelope.

Big South page 1 of 4.

Order the book here:

TexasTerror
August 25th, 2006, 10:35 AM
Can't wait to open up the magazine right down I-10 from Retro in NOLA! Here's hoping it comes today, so I can pass the time before Madden 2007 comes on Tuesday (next time, going through EA Sports instead of Toys'R'Us)... :)

August 25th, 2006, 10:42 AM
Gateway page 1 of 5.

Order the book here:

Hansel
August 25th, 2006, 11:12 AM
Today we shipped out most of the 2006 I-AA.org Fall Preview Magazines.. I prioritized those orders going to the northeast and west coast as it takes a little longer to get there.

Is Montana considered "west coast"? :)

McNeese75
August 25th, 2006, 11:19 AM
Any thoughts on the book?

The Book is excellent Ralph :bow: . Great therapy for my crack pipe habit (which is what my Son calls it when he sees me on AGS) :D :hurray: :beerchug:

TexasTerror
August 26th, 2006, 05:00 PM
Came in the mail today...

My GF was like, "your not even going to read it?" and my response, "I had to make sure Retro knew I got it!"

I'll be enjoying this one! Thanks to Retro, Ralph, Jafus, Bison Kent, Matt D, Nick Deriso and everyone else who put time into this one. Thanks!

Of course, the first thing I opened up to was a picture of Ralph...

August 26th, 2006, 05:11 PM
... Of course, the first thing I opened up to was a picture of Ralph...WTF! David Ball appeared before me!

ngineer
August 26th, 2006, 07:09 PM
I'm still waiting....! Is is coming by carrier pigeon??:(

August 26th, 2006, 08:31 PM
UPS I think. I haven't got mine yet either!

Great West page 1 of 5:

August 26th, 2006, 08:34 PM
Independents page 1 of 3:

TexasTerror
August 26th, 2006, 08:35 PM
Who's Curtis Parker on the Bearkats?

Says he had quite a few stops last year as an All-SLC defensive back. We did have a Curtis Parks at punter...I'm lost! Derrick Harris, maybe?

Haven't read everything, mostly just the articles (not the previews). Do love the articles about the rules (which I now understand!) and the MEAC expansion special by Jafus...

August 26th, 2006, 08:49 PM
Who's Curtis Parker on the Bearkats?...I think that was a name mixup with Greg Brown? Have to ask Kent Schmidt.

TexasTerror
August 26th, 2006, 08:53 PM
I think that was a name mixup with Greg Brown? Have to ask Kent Schmidt.

Pretty sure he meant Derrick Harris...could be mistaken. They both led the team in break-ups...Brown graduated last year...

Retro
August 26th, 2006, 10:03 PM
While the MEAC expansion article was good, it was too long and drawn out.. Could've easily summarized it into 2 pages and not missed anything.. I think the professor thought he was teaching a full course!:read:

August 26th, 2006, 10:12 PM
While the MEAC expansion article was good, it was too long and drawn out.. Could've easily summarized it into 2 pages and not missed anything.. I think the professor thought he was teaching a full course!:read:Perhaps you just don't care for the subject matter or appreciate the historic significance?

Retro
August 26th, 2006, 11:36 PM
Perhaps you just don't care for the subject matter or appreciate the historic significance?

Uh No! Perhaps i can say just as much in less words. I didn't say the article wasn't good, i said it was too long.. Geez ralph, don't be so thin-skinned!xcoffeex

August 26th, 2006, 11:48 PM
Uh No! Perhaps i can say just as much in less words. I didn't say the article wasn't good, i said it was too long.. Geez ralph, don't be so thin-skinned!xcoffeexGolly, I won't ask a question next time I guess! Then I can avoid attacks. :rolleyes: I thought the article was a masterpiece and very thorough. Catch Mr. Cavil on I-AA WAVES for more expertise.

Bison_Kent
August 27th, 2006, 07:11 AM
Pretty sure he meant Derrick Harris...could be mistaken. They both led the team in break-ups...Brown graduated last year...

Sorry for the error. I did mean Derrick Harris. Hopefully that is the only error I made.

TexasTerror
August 27th, 2006, 08:01 AM
Golly, I won't ask a question next time I guess! Then I can avoid attacks. :rolleyes: I thought the article was a masterpiece and very thorough. Catch Mr. Cavil on I-AA WAVES for more expertise.

I thought it was great, Ralph...by far, my favorite article in the magazine. Of course, I get into that kind of stuff, the history, why things are the way they are and the financial facts about how things are done...

Next year, if there's still no progress, can we get an article on Canadian schools coming into the NCAA spectrum? That'd be an interesting read, especially if the talk next year is they'd come to the I-AA world! :read:

buckp
August 27th, 2006, 11:29 AM
I thought it was great, Ralph...by far, my favorite article in the magazine. Of course, I get into that kind of stuff, the history, why things are the way they are and the financial facts about how things are done...

Second that - loved the history lesson. Great job on the whole Preview! :bow:
(TT - we are going to have to meet in N.O. or L.C. one day!)

For those still waiting....please schedule reading time away from distractions! :nod:

laparka316
August 27th, 2006, 06:53 PM
hoping I get mine in the mail tomorrow before our fantasy draft starts :)

ngineer
August 28th, 2006, 12:34 PM
My two copies arrived today!:hurray: :bow: This will make much more interesting reading than some briefs staring at me right now...:rolleyes:
Flipping through, it looks great. Way to Go!

Cap'n Cat
August 28th, 2006, 01:07 PM
Where's mine???????

http://media.urbandictionary.com/image/large/wtf-18374.jpg

j/k

OL FU
August 28th, 2006, 01:11 PM
Mine arrived today. What I skimmed looked great. Will start reading soon

Hansel
August 28th, 2006, 01:43 PM
Mine arrived today. What I skimmed looked great. Will start reading soon
you east coasters are lucky- I am still waiting for the pony express to deliver mine to Bozeman :) :)

Pard4Life
August 28th, 2006, 01:44 PM
My two copies arrived today!:hurray: :bow: This will make much more interesting reading than some briefs staring at me right now...:rolleyes:

Oh good that means mine likely arrives today.. and no rain for a change..

OL FU
August 28th, 2006, 02:04 PM
you east coasters are lucky- I am still waiting for the pony express to deliver mine to Bozeman :) :)

East Coast Mail Bias:nod: xlolx

Mountaineer
August 28th, 2006, 02:18 PM
My copy arrived in the mail this morning. Been flipping through and reading all morning/afternoon.

Awesome work to all you folks who put this thing together!

And thanks to Retro for getting it out so quick (just ordered it Thursday night). :thumbsup:

:bow: :hurray: :bow: :hurray: :bow: :hurray: :bow: :hurray: :bow:

Umass74
August 28th, 2006, 03:02 PM
Still no sign of mine here in the great Granite State...

RabidRabbit
August 28th, 2006, 03:11 PM
Mine arrived at home today's 8/28 mail. Look forward to reading!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

August 28th, 2006, 03:20 PM
Mine arrived at home today's 8/28 mail. Look forward to reading!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:Just noticed a prominent name miscue in the GWFC section and it's my fault. Hint, the guy is on the cover where the name is correct... :( :bawling:

August 28th, 2006, 03:21 PM
it was received preseason this year in case you're wondering billk. :P

FUwolfpacker
August 28th, 2006, 03:25 PM
I got mine today. Awesome job Ralph and Retro!:bow: It looks amazing!:hurray:

dungeonjoe
August 28th, 2006, 04:16 PM
I got mine today!

When I saw the cover "Shut it DOWN" I thought it referred to the I-AA name:)

August 28th, 2006, 04:24 PM
...When I saw the cover "Shut it DOWN" I thought it referred to the I-AA name:)xlolx

Hansel
August 28th, 2006, 04:33 PM
got mine today :) :)

P2TheB
August 28th, 2006, 04:54 PM
I just got mine this afternoon!!! :) WHOO HOO!

August 28th, 2006, 04:57 PM
my condolences to you all! xlolx

BestOfBreed
August 28th, 2006, 05:51 PM
Mine came today!! My wife failed to tell me about it until after I had finished cutting the grass though :(

Looks great!

August 28th, 2006, 06:42 PM
Mine came today!! My wife failed to tell me about it until after I had finished cutting the grass though :(:lmao:

PantherRob82
August 28th, 2006, 06:56 PM
WTF! David Ball appeared before me!

That's a sexy pic. Did you airbursh? Why not a full body muscle pose? :D

See you at Drake? :thumbsup:

Frosty The Snowbuff
August 28th, 2006, 07:06 PM
SO THAT'S WHO WAS THAT AT MY DOOR AT THIS MORNING????:D

My bad Mr. Postman :o

Got my Copy....

August 28th, 2006, 07:29 PM
That's a sexy pic. Did you airbursh? Why not a full body muscle pose? :D
See you at Drake? :thumbsup:Only my hairdesser knows for sure. xlolx I'll be around the UNI Alumni tent and at various Drake fan locations. Of course I'll be traversing the sidelines etc. during the game.

Remember page 36!

laparka316
August 28th, 2006, 08:50 PM
hoping I get mine in the mail tomorrow before our fantasy draft starts :)

Sadly, this didn't happen... California Bias???? or Drake Bias???? We'll let the judges decide :smiley_wi

August 28th, 2006, 09:09 PM
Sadly, this didn't happen... California Bias???? or Drake Bias???? We'll let the judges decide :smiley_wiI've heard that mail was slow in Iowa but PRob got his and he lives in a plywood, half room shanty 23 miles from the nearest road in Audubon county Iowa.

cosmo here
August 28th, 2006, 09:12 PM

I'm still thinking of an appropriate way to comment on your briefs. I'll let you know when it comes to me.

Mr. C
August 29th, 2006, 12:06 PM
There was a knock on the door about noon today and standing on the other side of the door was a man in a brown shirt and pants, with a rather heavy box sitting on the ground. In the driveway sat a UPS truck. Yes, my preview magazine has arrived deep in the middle of the dark, dark woods of North Carolina and it looks great. This is a time of year when you feel proud to be a part of the AGS/I-AA.org community.

LeopardFan04
August 29th, 2006, 12:07 PM
Got mine today! Looks great...thanks for the hard work everyone...

August 29th, 2006, 01:26 PM
There was a knock on the door about noon today and standing on the other side of the door was a man in a brown shirt and pants, with a rather heavy box sitting on the ground. In the driveway sat a UPS truck. Yes, my preview magazine has arrived deep in the middle of the dark, dark woods of North Carolina and it looks great. This is a time of year when you feel proud to be a part of the AGS/I-AA.org community.X_____________________ co-sign

Mine came too. Of course all I can see are the typos (sorry Mayy Isenhour :o ) but it does look good and is jam-packed with info and pictures of all I-AA! :nod:

Ivytalk
August 29th, 2006, 01:28 PM
Mine arrived yesterday. Kudos to all for a job well done! Of course, I read the Ivy section first...:D

August 29th, 2006, 02:14 PM
mine weren't missing any pages etc. either!

igo4uni
August 29th, 2006, 02:21 PM
I've heard that mail was slow in Iowa but PRob got his and he lives in a plywood, half room shanty 23 miles from the nearest road in Audubon county Iowa.

Got mine yesterday, Ralphie...........Good work!!

GOKATS
August 29th, 2006, 06:17 PM
I received my copy yesterday. Still trying to get into it, but great job guys!!

PantherRob82
August 29th, 2006, 06:39 PM
I've heard that mail was slow in Iowa but PRob got his and he lives in a plywood, half room shanty 23 miles from the nearest road in Audubon county Iowa.

Come on, Ralph. You know it's tin, and down the creek from Old Man Johnson's Road Kill Diner.

August 29th, 2006, 06:45 PM
Come on, Ralph. You know it's tin, and down the creek from Old Man Johnson's Road Kill Diner.PAGE 36!xlolx :smiley_wi

LEHIGH61
August 29th, 2006, 06:46 PM
Very good job - however, I must correct the reference to Lehigh winning the National championship in 1977. Steve Kreider was not the QB that year. Mike Rieker was the QB and Kreider was the incomparable Wide Receiver.

August 29th, 2006, 06:51 PM
Come on, Ralph. You know it's tin, and down the creek from Old Man Johnson's Road Kill Diner.PAGE 36!xlolx :smiley_wi

Pauly LB
August 29th, 2006, 07:31 PM
Ralph...

I would enjoy being able to tell you how much I enjoy the magazine but despite having ordered it way back on June 20th, I still am waiting to receive it. I called Retro-Sports but the lady I spoke with said that she did not know how to tell whether or not mine was ever sent.

The whole process does not appear to be particularly organized. I have moved along from hoping that the magazine will arrive to simply hoping that it comes -- PERIOD !!! I expect that I am not the only one wondering if my issue will ever come.

Respectfully,

Order # 004616

August 29th, 2006, 07:36 PM
Ralph...
I would enjoy being able to tell you how much I enjoy the magazine but despite having ordered it way back on June 20th, I still am waiting to receive it...Talk with the owner at retro-sports, they have a toll free number. We just make the mag and send it to the printers. Retro-sports takes it from there.

Tribe4SF
August 29th, 2006, 07:50 PM
Still waiting in Virginia.:(

AZGrizFan
August 29th, 2006, 08:34 PM
Somebody quote this so Ralph sees it!

I tried to order on the website and it says I can't. I understand Ralph is ignoring me, but now Retro Sports is ignoring me too? :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

I want to order the magazine!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Retro
August 29th, 2006, 09:52 PM
Ralph...

I would enjoy being able to tell you how much I enjoy the magazine but despite having ordered it way back on June 20th, I still am waiting to receive it. I called Retro-Sports but the lady I spoke with said that she did not know how to tell whether or not mine was ever sent.

The whole process does not appear to be particularly organized. I have moved along from hoping that the magazine will arrive to simply hoping that it comes -- PERIOD !!! I expect that I am not the only one wondering if my issue will ever come.

Respectfully,

Order # 004616

1. You probably misunderstood the girl you spoke with as we can tell everyone we shipped it to, just not determine in an instant over the phone. Remember even though you may have ordered it in june, nobody's was shipped till last wed.

2. If you ordered the magazine and paid for it, meaning your credit card went through or we received your check, then your order shipped last wed or thur.

3. We don't control the mail, so there is no way to check where it is until it gets to you or is returned to me. Remember, it's a u.s. goverment operation we're talking about.

4. You won't find many stores and overall businesses that are as organized as i am. Just for example: As the orders came in, we seperated them between type of payment, whether they were 1, 2 or more copies, whether they ordered older copies along with it, etc.. In other words, everything was carefully organized to locate it in case we needed to find something, although that even takes a little time..

5. The only reason the magazine was delayed from it's original date of around 8/11/06 was due to some missing data on one of the conferences that ralph had to redo in very short time.

August 29th, 2006, 10:05 PM
Somebody quote this so Ralph sees it!

I tried to order on the website and it says I can't. I understand Ralph is ignoring me, but now Retro Sports is ignoring me too? :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling: :bawling:

I want to order the magazine!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:www.retro-sports.com call their toll-free number and get your order in!

SiouxFallsJack
August 29th, 2006, 10:15 PM
I just received my copy and am looking forward to reading it over the next few days.

douglasdmb
August 29th, 2006, 10:29 PM
Just got mine...looks great, very professionally done.

Pard4Life
August 30th, 2006, 09:04 AM
Got mine in the NJ/NYC area yesterday... excellent magazine.. came in a packaged envelope. Good job guys!

I really like the quality of paper used, very crisp.. as well as the covers inside and out. Nice pic of Dawson there...

However I have a few constructive criticisms... Is there a reason why the magazine is entirely black and white? Here.. printing booklets are 2cents for BW and $2 for color.. so that can be an issue. Some color pictures would go a long way to really jazzing up the pages.

Also, how about some imprinted conference logos or action photos in the background layouts of the conference pages? That would also help jazz it up..

Making the conference name headlines larger with drop caps would help give each conference a commanding presence on the page...

On the pages with the team capsules, it would really be helpful if the team records were displayed, with conference finish in 05, as the first piece of information. It would be more efficent than flipping to the back each time.

Also, there were a few gramatical errors and some needed sentence structure repair.

And a content note: Jay McCariens on the Buchanan List is from Princeton, not Princetown.

All in all, a job well done... it's great to read up on the western teams and see substantial information on the PFL, NEC, and MAAC.

McNeese75
August 30th, 2006, 10:49 AM
Got mine in the NJ/NYC area yesterday... excellent magazine.. came in a packaged envelope. Good job guys!

I really like the quality of paper used, very crisp.. as well as the covers inside and out. Nice pic of Dawson there...

However I have a few constructive criticisms... Is there a reason why the magazine is entirely black and white? Here.. printing booklets are 2cents for BW and $2 for color.. so that can be an issue. Some color pictures would go a long way to really jazzing up the pages.

Also, how about some imprinted conference logos or action photos in the background layouts of the conference pages? That would also help jazz it up..

Making the conference name headlines larger with drop caps would help give each conference a commanding presence on the page...

On the pages with the team capsules, it would really be helpful if the team records were displayed, with conference finish in 05, as the first piece of information. It would be more efficent than flipping to the back each time.

Also, there were a few gramatical errors and some needed sentence structure repair.

And a content note: Jay McCariens on the Buchanan List is from Princeton, not Princetown.

All in all, a job well done... it's great to read up on the western teams and see substantial information on the PFL, NEC, and MAAC.

Sounds like a volunteer for the 2007 design team :D

Pard4Life
August 30th, 2006, 12:25 PM
Sounds like a volunteer for the 2007 design team :D

:D Perhaps... I do have experience in the design/editing area...

Does anyone know how the color and BW costs work? Ralph?

August 30th, 2006, 12:36 PM
... Is there a reason why the magazine is entirely black and white?
... how about some imprinted conference logos or action photos in the background layouts of the conference pages?
... Making the conference name headlines larger with drop caps would help give each conference a commanding presence on the page...
... team records were displayed, with conference finish in 05, as the first piece of information
... a few gramatical errors and some needed sentence structure repair.
... Princeton, not Princetown...
1. cost
2. design tip, thanks
3. design tip, thanks
4. capsule "Last Year" tip, thanks
5. wonder how many typos etc. are in this year's book (last year we had an AGS contest for who could spot the most, I think the winner found 11)
6. typo

August 30th, 2006, 12:37 PM
:D Perhaps... I do have experience in the design/editing area...You're hired! :nod:

OL FU
August 30th, 2006, 12:40 PM
Ralph, and crew.

:thumbsup:

Lots of good stuff to use through the season.

:hurray:

Pard4Life
August 30th, 2006, 12:50 PM
You're hired! :nod:

Ha, cool.. bring it about again next spring..

slostang
August 30th, 2006, 02:25 PM
Got mine today. Awesome!!!

saint0917
August 30th, 2006, 07:44 PM
I got mine today, looks awesome!!!!, you guys kick a$$ :bow: :bow:

Pard4Life
September 8th, 2006, 03:56 PM
Found some errors after glancing at the magazine for a few... Columbia plays Iona 10/7.. not Lafayette

...the NEC schedules are scrambled.. Sacred Heart, Monmouth, and I think Wagner have conflicting schedules where they somehow play each other on one day in October...

..and I think it is the OVC games-to-watch page... ridiculously is spelled wrong in the first game of the week box at the top....

..happy to help :D

September 8th, 2006, 04:32 PM
Found some errors after glancing at the magazine for a few... :p so sue us, or volunteer as an editor...either way you won't get any money! :)

bkrownd
September 9th, 2006, 11:59 PM
Anyone else still waiting for theirs? xcoffeex

bkrownd
September 19th, 2006, 04:08 AM
Anyone else still waiting for theirs? xcoffeex

Mine finally arrived! They sent it "media mail" (cargo ship) this year, so I was lucky to receive it before October. :nono:

September 19th, 2006, 04:31 AM
Those bahstahrds!!!!!!!! :) It's the last year so this won't be a problem in the future.