Before you laugh go the website

95 Percent of players that played last year got signed never heard of this game

Check it out http://www.texasvsthenation.com/history/

TheRevSFA
January 11th, 2013, 12:00 PM
SFA's Cordell Roberson was invited as well

DFW HOYA
January 11th, 2013, 12:16 PM
Check the attendance figures--outstanding for any HS all-star exhibition game. What did the Governors Bowl (used to) or the PA Big 33 game draw?

UNHFan
January 11th, 2013, 12:58 PM
xcrazyx

danefan
January 11th, 2013, 01:00 PM
Check the attendance figures--outstanding for any HS all-star exhibition game. What did the Governors Bowl (used to) or the PA Big 33 game draw?

Huh? They're in the 25,000-45,000 range

UNHFan
January 11th, 2013, 01:26 PM
Scratching my head also...... point is this is no joke if 96 percent of the 2012 participants signed Pro deals thats dam good.

On a Dontra Peters note...He is not a good CB then again he has been moved all over the field, shows he is a great athlete and fearless and hits hard. So a good Pro Coach can make him into something good Ill be pulling for him of course :)

smallcollegefbfan
January 12th, 2013, 01:08 PM
Before you laugh go the website

95 Percent of players that played last year got signed never heard of this game

Check it out http://www.texasvsthenation.com/history/

Nobody laughed and this game did not play last year. It went on hiatus because of funding but the people who do the rosters do a solid job. I don't know if they will have the same success rate this year that they did from two years ago simply because now there is the NFLPA, CDS, and Raycom games but they should do well. There are good players there.

I like Peters. He's a good developmental prospect. If he does really well at his pro day I would certainly take him in the 6th or 7th round. He could be a nickel or backup CB, return kicks, and even get some reps at running back early in his career. He has good size, long arms, can run, and is very athletic. Peters is a better prospect than most draft analysts would lead you to believe. He's been in my top 60 FCS prospects since early in the season. The only reason I have him as a mid level PFA is because I need to see him in an all-star game and his pro day before I project that he gets drafted. Like I said, very good player and underrated in my opinion. UNH has had some guys latch on for a year or two in recent years and he and Smith are better than any of those guys.