PDA

View Full Version : Props to Greg Easterbrook

Grizalltheway
January 8th, 2013, 08:51 PM
xbowxxbowxxbowx

In college football news, the newly crowned champion is a repeat champion. I don't refer to the Alabama Crimson Tide. I refer to North Dakota State.

Division I-AA has a playoff system that determines a titleholder, while the BCS bowls are essentially highly hyped exhibition games. As TMQ noted in September, throughout last year it was the banner of North Dakota State, not of Alabama, that hung in the hall of champions at NCAA headquarters in Indianapolis. Now Alabama repeats as BCS victor, but it is the banner of North Dakota State that will remain at NCAA headquarters another year. North Dakota State, not Alabama, is the college football champion

Hail to the Bison!

http://espn.go.com/espn/playbook/story/_/id/8822435/russell-wilson-nfl-best-young-quarterback

citdog
January 8th, 2013, 09:08 PM
Greg Easterbrook gets it.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 8th, 2013, 09:25 PM
Pretty cool read. Thanks for bringing it Grizall.

Ivytalk
January 8th, 2013, 09:54 PM
I read the whole thing! Good insights about both football and politics. Smart dude.

Drblankstare
January 8th, 2013, 11:07 PM
If only more people would realize the truth. Wise words Mr. Easterbrook.

Libertine
January 9th, 2013, 07:36 AM
At his absolute best, Easterbrook is an out and out troll who does his utmost to sound condescendingly smart while actually being a raving idiot. Still, even broken clocks are right twice a day.

gotts
January 9th, 2013, 09:09 AM
At his absolute best, Easterbrook is an out and out troll who does his utmost to sound condescendingly smart while actually being a raving idiot. Still, even broken clocks are right twice a day.

Quoted for absolute truth.

mcveyrl
January 9th, 2013, 01:13 PM
I read the whole thing! Good insights about both football and politics. Smart dude.

His brother Frank is on the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals.

Ivytalk
January 10th, 2013, 05:58 AM
His brother Frank is on the Seventh Circuit Court of Appeals.

Wish there were more judges like him!

chattownmocs
January 10th, 2013, 07:05 AM
Gregg is really being condescending to you guys. Don't you get it? He is not concerned about FCS football, he only mentioned this because he wants a n FBS playoff. I would love to see it, but it would take away the one thing that the FCS clearly has on FBS.