PDA

View Full Version : Well this board sucks from now till October. Follow me on twitter

ASU_Fanatic
January 6th, 2013, 09:34 PM
I might make 5 posts from now till October. Everyone follow me @BrianEmory and keep up with my adventures. I have like 20,000 tweets. I hope citdog has twitter. I want to bash him when the Falcons lose their first game again. I need to start focusing now on getting accepted to App and NCSU next year. Cause we all know what happens if I don't, I'll have to go to *shivers* UNCC or Western.

ASU_Fanatic
January 6th, 2013, 09:37 PM
I've decided my late New Years resolution is not as many sports tweets. I have hot girls following me, I know they don't care about 99.99% of my sports tweets.

ursus arctos horribilis
January 6th, 2013, 09:41 PM
You may be overvaluing yourself quite a bit here. See ya in October or whatever.

ASU_Fanatic
January 6th, 2013, 09:42 PM
You may be overvaluing yourself quite a bit here. See ya in October or whatever.

You too man. Take care

Tubakat2014
January 6th, 2013, 09:43 PM
I have hot girls following me, I know they don't care about 99.99% of my sports tweets.

And that's the difference between a hot girl and a beautiful woman. A beautiful woman will care about sports...

xthumbsupx

ASU_Fanatic
January 6th, 2013, 09:46 PM
And that's the difference between a hot girl and a beautiful woman. A beautiful woman will care about sports...

xthumbsupx

True. But man they are rare. Cbarrier and Apphole know I tweet too much

TheRevSFA
January 6th, 2013, 09:46 PM
I might make 5 posts from now till October. Everyone follow me @BrianEmory and keep up with my adventures. I have like 20,000 tweets. I hope citdog has twitter. I want to bash him when the Falcons lose their first game again. I need to start focusing now on getting accepted to App and NCSU next year. Cause we all know what happens if I don't, I'll have to go to *shivers* UNCC or Western.

Why not hang around in the offseason?

Good luck getting accepted into your schools

ASU_Fanatic
January 6th, 2013, 09:48 PM
Why not hang around in the offseason?

Good luck getting accepted into your schools

There's just never much going on and I forget the place exists. It's all just "hey here's our schedule" or "hey this player I've never heard off got kicked off" blah blah

And thanks lol I am nervous. I'll be absolutely crushed if I get denied

TheRevSFA
January 6th, 2013, 09:51 PM
There's just never much going on and I forget the place exists. It's all just "hey here's our schedule" or "hey this player I've never heard off got kicked off" blah blah

And thanks lol I am nervous. I'll be absolutely crushed if I get denied

Have confidence. You seem like a pretty bright one. Remember if you have to go to western or unc-commuter you can always transfer

ASU_Fanatic
January 6th, 2013, 09:53 PM
Have confidence. You seem like a pretty bright one. Remember if you have to go to western or unc-commuter you can always transfer

True. I never want to be overconfident but as long as I can get my SAT up 100+ points and don't like fail a class second semester I see no way App denies me and I doubt NCSU would.

TheRevSFA
January 6th, 2013, 09:59 PM
I got accepted into notre dame right out of high school, but I waited 3 years to start college. I had to pay for it so I figured I better go where I can afford and know what I want to do. When I turned 21, I applied to SFA, Sam, Texas State (at the time it was southwest Texas) and I was accepted to all, but SFA gave mr scholarships and has a great geology program.

Just make sure you go to a school that 1) you like for more than just sports and 2) has the right program and fit for you. I'm sure you're doing that.

Also make sure you do your best in college and that's more than grades. Network. Join organizations. Fill your resume with that because you're going to have to sell yourself when you get out of school. Figure out what your brand is and market it

ASU_Fanatic
January 6th, 2013, 10:02 PM
Yeah, lucky the major I'm zeroing in on right now is one of the best programs at ASU....

Tubakat2014
January 6th, 2013, 10:12 PM
True. But man they are rare. Cbarrier and Apphole know I tweet too much

They're rare, but they're there. I'm sure you'll find a Mrs. Mountaineer that's right for you!

citdog
January 6th, 2013, 11:47 PM
this board NEVER sucks. you, however, are a different story.

Twentysix
January 6th, 2013, 11:48 PM
True. I never want to be overconfident but as long as I can get my SAT up 100+ points and don't like fail a class second semester I see no way App denies me and I doubt NCSU would.

Don't spell your name wrong on the SAT. xlolx

MSUBobcat
January 6th, 2013, 11:51 PM

Ummm.... No. I think I have a more interesting life than following a HS kid on twitter. Good luck with other AGSers, but don't hold your breath.

DJKyR0
January 7th, 2013, 12:14 AM
Your twitter account sucks. Staying on AGS.

344Johnson
January 7th, 2013, 01:30 AM
Your twitter account sucks. Staying on AGS.

Delete account. More AGS.

Nickels
January 7th, 2013, 02:43 AM
Ummm.... No. I think I have a more interesting life than following a HS kid on twitter. Good luck with other AGSers, but don't hold your breath.
^

ASU_Fanatic
January 9th, 2013, 06:36 PM
Thread has too much potential to die at 18 posts

Twentysix
January 9th, 2013, 07:02 PM
Thread has too much potential to die at 18 posts

Bye?

ASU_Fanatic
January 9th, 2013, 08:13 PM
Bye?

Dude what's North Dakota like

I-16Bandit
January 9th, 2013, 08:19 PM
Speaking of Twitter, are there any worthy people to follow of the FCS? For updates? Funnies? I follow a couple, but what do you guys think?

cbarrier90
January 9th, 2013, 08:31 PM
Speaking of Twitter, are there any worthy people to follow of the FCS? For updates? Funnies? I follow a couple, but what do you guys think?

Depends on what you want on your news feed.

For GSU, @NotBrentRussell is a hilarious parody account.

On the App AGS front, Apphole, Mike, Big C, T-Dog, and Skjellyfetti among others all have their own twitter handles. Their tweets are typically like 140-word synopses of AGS posts, so if you like/don't like them here, chances are you'll feel the same way about their tweets.

For NDSU, DjKyRo is a solid follow. The link to his account is in his signature.

TheRevSFA
January 9th, 2013, 08:33 PM
You can follow me but it is mainly SFA retweets and bashing lamar

cbarrier90
January 9th, 2013, 08:34 PM
You can follow me but it is mainly SFA retweets and bashing lamar

Why would you do that? He's a nice guy...

TheRevSFA
January 9th, 2013, 08:42 PM
Why would you do that? He's a nice guy...

Takashi was underrated

I-16Bandit
January 9th, 2013, 08:43 PM
Depends on what you want on your news feed.

A variety. I follow about everything Georgia Southern, obviously. I'll give the others a follow.

When it comes to Georgia Southern, @erkstatue and @notbrookskeel are pretty funny.

DJKyR0
January 9th, 2013, 09:08 PM
For NDSU, DjKyRo is a solid follow. The link to his account is in his signature.

You're too kind, cbarrier. Disclaimer to any potential followers: prepare for a lot of dick jokes.

IBleedYellow
January 9th, 2013, 09:15 PM
You're too kind, cbarrier. Disclaimer to any potential followers: prepare for a lot of dick jokes.

You've been abnormally quiet, as of late. Thankfully.

HailSzczur
January 9th, 2013, 10:33 PM
You can follow me @VUmander if you want to stay up to date with Nova basketball and the Philadelphia Union.

We don't really have any good Nova parody accounts or anything sadly.