PDA

View Full Version : Congrats Bison and Bison Nation

Sambow
January 5th, 2013, 11:22 PM
I read this site every day and hardly post because I don't like dick measuring contests. I will say that the better team won and there is no doubt about it. NDSU was bigger, stronger (can't say faster but whatever) and MUCH BETTER COACHED. The Bison faithful that I met showed nothing but class again this year as well as last year and I hope we were as respectful to you. We shared beers with Yall and apparently some school bus called the "Frisco Cruiser" got my dad hammer dunked drunk. Enjoy your win and have safe travels home. That is all.

Drblankstare
January 5th, 2013, 11:42 PM
I read this site every day and hardly post because I don't like dick measuring contests. I will say that the better team won and there is no doubt about it. NDSU was bigger, stronger (can't say faster but whatever) and MUCH BETTER COACHED. The Bison faithful that I met showed nothing but class again this year as well as last year and I hope we were as respectful to you. We shared beers with Yall and apparently some school bus called the "Frisco Cruiser" got my dad hammer dunked drunk. Enjoy your win and have safe travels home. That is all.

Thanks for the classy post. What say we do it all over again next year.

Sambow
January 5th, 2013, 11:56 PM
Thanks for the classy post. What say we do it all over again next year.

I Don't want that.........2 *** kickings are fine with me and I don't think I have another heartbreaker in me. I am currently drowning my sorrows in a 1.75 of whiskey.

Bison56
January 6th, 2013, 12:05 AM
I Don't want that.........2 *** kickings are fine with me and I don't think I have another heartbreaker in me. I am currently drowning my sorrows in a 1.75 of whiskey.

No need to your team had a great year.

Sambow
January 6th, 2013, 12:11 AM
No need to your team had a great year.

Much Appreciated.

Bison56
January 6th, 2013, 01:18 AM
I feel real bad for Darnell Taylor its was his last game and it was unfortunate he ended up getting injured. Had to be real hard for the kid after having a great season to go out like he did with a freak injury.

BisonHype!
January 6th, 2013, 06:34 AM
I feel real bad for Darnell Taylor its was his last game and it was unfortunate he ended up getting injured. Had to be real hard for the kid after having a great season to go out like he did with a freak injury.

Same. Feel bad for a kid that played great all year, and was having a good game up to that point. Is he a Senior? Hopefully he gets a chance to come back and play next year.

DJKyR0
January 6th, 2013, 10:17 AM

This. I've made no secret of my distaste for SHSU but this was a damn shame to see. Pretty long recovery time for that too. :(

tjamz
January 7th, 2013, 01:26 PM

Yeah.... sorry, people that walk onto the Frisco Cruiser often walk off a changed person, as if their life finally has meaning ;-)

In all honesty I had a blast with all the Kat Fans that I came across yesterday. For a while I was walking around your tailgate lot wearing an orange SHSU stormtrooper helmet that one of my buddies who is an SHSU alumni let me borrow. Good times, good game, GREAT FANS. I'm a Bison For LIFE, but I've been known to throw in an "Eat 'em up KATS!" from time to time (any game that we aren't playing them in)

Sam_Kats
January 7th, 2013, 02:18 PM
Ditto on the congrats to NDSU & the Cruiser was the real deal. Wish the outcome were different but great time had by all.