PDA

View Full Version : Big Sky officiating crew to do the NC

GtFllsGriz
January 2nd, 2013, 09:45 AM
It will be a Big Sky crew officiating the national championship game.

blueballs
January 2nd, 2013, 09:48 AM
Isn't that kind of an unfair advantage seeing how SDSU is Big Sky champs two years in a row now?????????????

blukeys
January 2nd, 2013, 08:48 PM
Isn't that kind of an unfair advantage seeing how SDSU is Big Sky champs two years in a row now?????????????

As long as the crew isn't from the MEAC, I would consider myself lucky.xnodx

putter
January 2nd, 2013, 08:51 PM
If they get their calls right it will be a step up. Advantage neither side.

Green Laser
January 2nd, 2013, 08:53 PM
Good luck on that. The Big Sky officials are beyond bad!

Griz_are_Beta_AF
January 2nd, 2013, 08:54 PM
Good luck on that. The Big Sky officials are beyond bad!

I disagree, I saw quite a few very well reffed games this year, definitely not an exceptional number of bad calls in any game I can think of.

putter
January 2nd, 2013, 08:55 PM
Only positive that I can see is if they have Joey Johnston as part of the crew. He lives in Missoula and was asked to ref in the Sugar Bowl a couple of years ago. He knows what he is doing.

aces1180
January 2nd, 2013, 09:59 PM
http://cache.jezebel.com/assets/images/39/2011/10/medium_dontwantparis.gif

CopperCat
January 3rd, 2013, 12:38 PM
God help the FCS. Worst refs in the division are being put on national television.

TheRevSFA
January 3rd, 2013, 12:39 PM
They can't be worse than Southland refs

SpeedkingATL
January 3rd, 2013, 01:48 PM
As long as the crew isn't from the MEAC, I would consider myself lucky.xnodx

No kidding!!! I thought the SoCon had the worst refs until that MEAC crew at the App/Delaware NC game...it set a whole new standard of awful and should never be repeated!

Hammerhead
January 3rd, 2013, 01:57 PM
So it's not like the NFL where the officiating teams with the best performance ratings get to do the playoffs and Superbowl?

HannahO
January 3rd, 2013, 02:22 PM
This is awesome! Now the rest of the FCS will get to see what piss poor quality of officiating that the Big Sky endures. Our commissioner has to routinely issue written apologies for the mistakes they make that result in game altering results (small consolation to the losing team).

Bison Fan in NW MN
January 3rd, 2013, 02:28 PM
This is awesome! Now the rest of the FCS will get to see what piss poor quality of officiating that the Big Sky endures. Our commissioner has to routinely issue written apologies for the mistakes they make that result in game altering results (small consolation to the losing team).

Well hopefully they ref a good game on saturday.

bincitysioux
January 4th, 2013, 10:31 PM
Hopefully somebody taught them how to count to 12 since the end of the regular season.........xprayx

GoAgs72
January 5th, 2013, 12:59 AM
The Big Sky refs this year were worse than any previous conference we were in, including D2.

caribbeanhen
January 5th, 2013, 07:08 AM
refs are good when you don't notice em, and like a police officer, never around when you need one - i hate it when every 30 seconds the game is centered on a ref fidgeting with his microphone so he can be on TV again

Walkon79
January 5th, 2013, 01:55 PM
You guys are ALL getting a taste today!

Morons!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sgt smash
January 5th, 2013, 01:57 PM
I will never complain about a MVFC ref again.

Bisonator
January 5th, 2013, 01:58 PM
They definitely suck. Bad calls both ways.

Winindy
January 5th, 2013, 02:15 PM
Getting sick of seeing these guys.

Walkon79
January 5th, 2013, 02:45 PM
refs are good when you don't notice em, and like a police officer, never around when you need one - i hate it when every 30 seconds the game is centered on a ref fidgeting with his microphone so he can be on TV again

And these guys are definitely not invisible!

GtFllsGriz
January 5th, 2013, 03:14 PM
I would think you would like the justice in this game Walkon. The Kats got away with holding all night long when you guys got throttled. the BSC officials call a lot of holdings. I didn't see many of them called by other conference officials in the playoffs.

FCS_pwns_FBS
January 5th, 2013, 03:29 PM
Big Sky refs > SoCon refs

Walkon79
January 5th, 2013, 08:46 PM
I would think you would like the justice in this game Walkon. The Kats got away with holding all night long when you guys got throttled. the BSC officials call a lot of holdings. I didn't see many of them called by other conference officials in the playoffs.

Guess I didn't notice. So that's why we lost ;)

Ivytalk
January 6th, 2013, 07:15 AM
Definitely some suckage there: inconsistent holding and PI calls and no-calls all day.

HenZoneNation
January 7th, 2013, 10:46 AM
At least they brought a chain crew with them this year...is it too soon to joke?